Hydaelyn Role-Players
Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Housing: Let our voices be heard! (/showthread.php?tid=9965)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Parvacake - 02-04-2015

Blue here on the forums already started a thread in the main FF14 forums about housing, located here:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/217951-New-Housing-Wards-for-Balmung-please!

It hasn't gotten much attention yet, sadly, but I think it'll benefit us all in the end if we show this thread a little love and add our own input. Smile Especially since its the Balmung forums. So start posting folks! I know too many people and FCs who would really benefit from having a house and who have the funds to do so.

Quick note: If you're going to post anything about housing here, add it to the thread above as well!

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Aysun - 02-04-2015

Considering I just dropped 11m into a small plot in the Goblet, which I managed to get from a friend, I support this post...

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Izayoi - 02-05-2015

I'll go post there when I get home from work today, although I am lucky enough to have my own house, I know many more want one as well.

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Parvacake - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 03:26 AM)Izayoi Wrote: I'll go post there when I get home from work today, although I am lucky enough to have my own house, I know many more want one as well.
Yeah. I want a medium house myself and almost have the gil for it. But...who knows when I'll have access to the plots to buy one?

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - QueenFrejyalen - 02-05-2015

Bluevann's screenshot of Yoshi's first statement about personal housing makes me laugh but it's followed by sad, angry mumbling afterward.

Also posted my support over at the thread you linked!

Thank you <3

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Knight Kat - 02-05-2015

Posted on that thread. I don't want to be a downer about the chances of SE actually doing anything about the issue, so I'll say nothing more. At least I contributed out of pure hope.

(02-05-2015, 05:40 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: Posted on that thread. I don't want to be a downer about the chances of SE actually doing anything about the issue, so I'll say nothing more. At least I contributed out of pure hope.
Every little bit helps I feel Smile Especially with how many people on here I have heard complain about the housing issue. Giving it a voice on the official forums might help.

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - C'kayah Polaali - 02-05-2015

I'll of course post to support that thread!

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Kage - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 04:14 AM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: Bluevann's screenshot of Yoshi's first statement about personal housing makes me laugh but it's followed by sad, angry mumbling afterward.

Also posted my support over at the thread you linked!
Also keep in mind the context and time when that statement was made. FC housing cost -much- more then than even the pre-devaluation of housing that is implemented now. It's not a complete false statement. It's just not current, at all.

I'll be posting soon, but I just want to quote a relevant statement that Yoshi-P made during the Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XVIII.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/213216-Letter-From-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XVIII-Q-A-Summary-%2801-08-2015%29

Quote:A: We’ve been using all our energy to increase the amount of land, so we haven’t been able to touch this aspect of housing. However, with the new wards that were added, I feel that we’ve just about fulfilled the demands.

We’ll continue to add more land, but we’d like to improve the utility of each house.

However, the team that is in charge of housing, known as the Live Team, is also in charge of Free Company elements and the Gold Saucer, and they’re currently devoting all their energy to Free Company crafting and the Gold Saucer. We expect that they will be able to address this afterwards, but they will need a bit of time.

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Kestrael - 02-05-2015

Posted my support.

Thank you all!

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - allgivenover - 02-05-2015

I thought they stated they were going to add more wards as needed?

Though I suppose them focusing on the Gold Saucer might be a little distracting.

RE: Housing: Let our voices be heard! - Zyrusticae - 02-05-2015

The sad thing is that, if they had added wards per-server based on population rather than throwing in flat quantities regardless of server pop, none of this would even be an issue.

As it is, we have Balmung completely full pretty much all of the time, while other servers still have entire wards empty of buyers.

(02-05-2015, 06:44 PM)Zyrusticae Wrote: As it is, we have Balmung completely full pretty much all of the time, while other servers still have entire wards empty of buyers.
This....exists? *starry eyed, childish wonder*