Hydaelyn Role-Players
New here.. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New here.. (/showthread.php?tid=9843)

New here.. - ClearBalmung25 - 01-28-2015

Hello. My name is Clear Kurage, from Balmung. 

I came here because I'm frustrated. I was here before, but my computer died and I lost the website. :/ 

I won't lie, I love to RP. (Mature and normal, it's all fun) But for some reason, I just can't seem to find anybody -normal-. 

I find some pretty kinky/crazy people, in whatever I'm doing. Even bland story is hard to make when someone can't even spell a three letter word. 

I'm just very frustrated. I mean I met someone recently, and he's more or less more flaky than I'm accustomed to. And I can't seem to actually get an RP going, you know? I have a story, I'm ready to play, but - My luck I guess. 

So, here I am. Trying one more time to meet people like me. I hope everything I've said here is on the up and up. Don't want to step on anyone's toes. I most likely will have a hard time finding the time to keep checking back here, but I'll definitely try. This is such a lovely website. 

But my name and server are up there if you feel like dropping me a line. If anything, I love making new friends. :3 Please, don't be a stranger. I'm -really- trying to find someone to RP with. 

(Just an FYI, if you want something more than a normal RP, I'm really only into guys. :3)

Have an awesome day, it's great to meet you all and I hope to make a ton of friends here. ^^ Thank you so much for having me. Take care!

RE: New here.. - Enla - 01-28-2015

*waves* Welcome back to the site! I'm fairly new as well but so far from what I've seen the people here are nothing but kind and amazing roleplayers, so I definitely think you'll find what you're looking for. If you want another RP contact don't hesitate to hit me up! I'm still getting started myself, and always welcome more people to bounce my characters off of if given half the chance. Though at current I've only manage to squeak one character onto Balmung with the rest waiting till the restrictions are lifted. Blush

I hope you find what you're looking for here!

RE: New here.. - Desu Nee - 01-28-2015

Heya new guy here myself. I'm actually waiting for a slot to enter the Legacy server. I would love to rp with ya with my Lalafel, drop a pm or something!

Even though right now, I'm having problems logging on the Wiki to make the page, it simply won't recognize my user name, any help on that?

RE: New here.. - ClearBalmung25 - 01-28-2015

Well thank you ladies! You two are so sweet. ^_^ Feel free to poke me in the game, I'd love to meet more people. :3

RE: New here.. - Bahati - 01-28-2015

Ah, this adorable boy! I can imagine all the questionable attention already. Lyrik is new and a youngin' but she's outgoing and not interested in any kinky activities. I've friended you, feel free to say hello anytime for some friendly RP.

RE: New here.. - Cocotsu - 01-28-2015

I would have to say this is the place to be for good, quality RP.  If your looking for a good linkshell http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9602 this is the one I use to meet and greet possible RPers for ingame stuffz. 

Cocos a wandering Scholar adventure who like to heal people so if you ever need a wound looked after or something magic like to discuss maybe we can hook up sometime =3

RE: New here.. - Faye - 01-28-2015

Hello there, welcome! \o/ I'm always glad to RP so feel free to say hello in game sometime.

RE: New here.. - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-29-2015

Welcome back! I know that discouraged feeling of not having the best of luck in finding people to rp with and the struggle over trying to find some.... But even it's been a week or so since I started here, I think I can dare say that you'll find those rps you desire for Wink

I definitely suggest trying to keep track of community events posted here that you may find that your character can get into (provided that your schedule is well-behaved for it). Otherwise, I personally say that hub locations, such as the Quicksand in Ul'dath. has some RP fishes that may or may not bite there... But I've seen others suggested to try out looking into the linkshells and such... which may help too!

(P.S. There should be a way where you can either subscribe to the thread that allows you to receive notification of new replies where you can check through your control panel for any notifications on new post(s) on the threads you subscribed to... or subscribe where you'll receive an email notifying you of a new reply. The way to subscribe can be done prior to making your own post or by scrolling all the way down and it should say "subscribe to blah blah blah" and you can then choose whether to get email notification or not. Just an FYI for you~)

"May in the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: New here.. - ClearBalmung25 - 01-29-2015

You guys have been insanely helpful, and I made plenty of new lady friends too. :3 I'm a bit sad I can't seem to get a bite from a cute man, but, I'm super happy I have such awesome buddies. Big Grin I'll keep looking around. I hear Lavander Beds is somewhere to be. I'll try there. But please, send me tells in game! I'd love to add you to the list of friends ~ Much love to everybody!

RE: New here.. - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 01:51 AM)ClearBalmung25 Wrote: You guys have been insanely helpful, and I made plenty of new lady friends too. :3 I'm a bit sad I can't seem to get a bite from a cute man, but, I'm super happy I have such awesome buddies. Big Grin I'll keep looking around. I hear Lavander Beds is somewhere to be. I'll try there. But please, send me tells in game! I'd love to add you to the list of friends ~ Much love to everybody!

Pff, well jeez, lucky you for having lady friends! XD

RE: New here.. - Desu Nee - 01-29-2015

You will find your qt 3.14 bby someday, have hope!

And the quicksand is THE Hub for Rping, but there is many other places as noted!

RE: New here.. - Enzeru Onizuka - 02-01-2015

Hello there!  I'm new to Balmung and this site, myself.  Just transferred to Balmung like two or three days ago.  Feel free to send me a tell sometime and say hello!