Hydaelyn Role-Players
Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=9798)

Pages: 1 2 3

Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Flora - 01-25-2015

[Image: hostclubjanuary.jpg]

In any of the three city-states, you might see a tall highlander girl in peisteskin nailing up currant purple fliers. Her hair is sandy-coloured, and her skin is tanned a deep russet-brown. When questioned, she jumps, as if startled by your approach. 

"A-ah? What am I doing? I'm not vandalizing-- honest. These are flyers for our host club-- have you ever been to one before? Ours is truly magnificent! It's truly a thing to be experienced! So, hear me out, alright?

How it works, is, you'll pay the entry fee-- 1000 gil is all. And then, you get to pick whichever host or hostess you'd like to keep you company throughout the evening! We'll provide food, and drink, and conversation, and it's, ah, it's great, so. You should come and see us, alright? The food and drink are fantastic, and so is our selection of hosts and hostesses!

I-It's a high class establishment, though, alright? So, ah, decorum. We have security guards, you know, so don't think you can just come in and lay your hands on us without permission, or anything!

Will I be there? Ah, yes, I'm one of the hostesses! I may not look it now, but folk say I clean up nicely!

You ought to come see us, alright? I'll be waiting!"

------------------OoC Info------------------

It's that time again! Rendezvous Host club will be opening its lovely doors again on Saturday, January 31st, at 5 CST / 6 EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door. 

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.) 

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers! 

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

Let us know if you've got any questions! Cactuar We hope to see you soon!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Zetchryn - 01-26-2015

Hooray! Host club time again!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Maia - 01-26-2015

Host Club hype! Big Grin

We all work hard on this event, and we're looking forward to another fun round of Host Club hostiness! Please come check us out if you'd like! Even pairs or small groups are welcome.

Special thanks to Flora for helping with getting this month's flier and post up! Heart

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Steel Wolf - 01-26-2015

This has been bashed over my head by a couple of people who attended...so I MUST BE THERE this time 'round.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Maril - 01-26-2015

I'll be there! Probably going to bring Thala'to again. Alone this time. ; ;

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Bopdoot - 01-26-2015

This looks like so much fun! I'll definitely try to bring Amelia. 
● 3●

Steel- Sorry our event has indirectly brought violence upon you, but we'd love to see you there! You might be happy to know that Rendezvous has a 'no violence' policy!

Sastra- Awesome~! You're more than welcome, regardless of incarnation or number within group. Flying solo just means MORE TEA FOR YOU.

Amelia- Please do! It's a fairly laid-back and low pressure event OoCly. People seem to have a good time with it. ^^v

Steel, if you show up and pick a certain Rubicante, I'm sure it'll all be worth it!
Sastra/Thala'to, oh no! Good thing the hosts try to make sure you're not lonely!
Bopdoot/Amelia, looking forward to seeing you!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Ludivine Goultard - 01-26-2015

Can't recommend this enough. Don't spend your saturday mindlessly grinding for (not even shiny!) tomes. Meet new people!

Expect me there, at least.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Melodia - 01-26-2015

I am an idiot.....I thought this was Sunday and didn't think I would be able to go.

And it's Saturday.

Am going now. Smile

(01-26-2015, 01:32 PM)Melodia Wrote: I am an idiot.....I thought this was Sunday and didn't think I would be able to go.

And it's Saturday.

Am going now. Smile

Hooray! We generally change it up every month, next month's should be on a Sunday.

Ludivine- Thank you, glad to hear that you had fun last time, and we look forward to seeing you again! I fixed that clipping error you mentioned (I think), and still appreciate your help in bringing it to my attention. ^^v

Melodia- Awesome! So you'll be able to enjoy both games after all! See you soon~!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - QueenFrejyalen - 01-26-2015

I would love to come, and Queenie can bring some of the rare tea our characters discussed last time I was there.  =3c

Ooooh, magic Lalafell tea~!

Officially speaking, the Host Club doesn't prohibit external food or drink during business hours, so long as it's not an illegal substance. Wink

Although Maia won't be personally available to Host (since she'll be running the event), a tea exchange between Host and Guest is certainly welcome!

Hooray for fancy tea parties~!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | January Opening! - Rorojayu - 01-26-2015

Third time hosting! I'm practically a pro by now, right? Hot commodity here, don't miss out! 

But if you do, most anyone else is fun too.