Hydaelyn Role-Players
Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) (/showthread.php?tid=9761)

Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - SilverWolfIMHP - 01-22-2015

OOc okay I'm a tad rusty on my Roleplaying fortune telling.  Got my cheat sheet up, my dice roller set up.  Just need a little practice before opening shop in Balmung.  So who would like me to do a Forum fortune for your character?

Fact a fortune isn't necessary the future.  It can be past, present, and future, or an answer to the Gods for a question asked.  

All my Fortunes are random created by dice rolling and a system based off of Norse Runes Divination.  Tarot cards reading a bit more complicated to do for RP, thought I'm going to be RPing he using cards not runes.

Eventually he be selling charms (goldsmithing) as soon as I can get enough and high enough it be worth it to sell.   
----------------------------------------------------------------

The light brown haired lalafell sat down shifting his weight so he comfortable then laid a mat down before him.  Once he settled the mat so it was in easy reach.  Then he pulled out a deck of Divining Cards and set them down on the mat.  Taking a deep breath he called out "Fortune Telling!  Get your Fortune told!  Ask the Gods about your fate!"

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - Enzo - 01-22-2015

Love your idea and I finally made (Not in game yet) a character that can interact with people and enjoy these little things. So I asked for my fortune in PM. It is awesome that you have a system for it :3 Hopefully we can meet in game sometime (When I get it)

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - Steel Wolf - 01-22-2015

I'd love to be a guinea pig for your fortune-telling system. <3 Cliaux would definitely be one to jump at the chance to experience that.

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - SilverWolfIMHP - 01-22-2015

Well I'm about to log in for a hour or two.

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - Steel Wolf - 01-22-2015

(01-22-2015, 09:11 AM)SilverWolfIMHP Wrote: Well I'm about to log in for a hour or two.

Murf. I'm at work. =_=

I'll search your character out next time I'm online and will gladly supply myself to your experimentation.

...that sounded filthy. >.>

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - SilverWolfIMHP - 01-22-2015

I can also do it on here or in PM.  Just give me a basic Rp of your character so I can get a grasp of his/her personality.  Choose how many cards I should read 1 up to the number 9.  More then nine tends to be a bit harder to RP out main reason I use the Norse Rune Divination system instead of a Tarot card system.

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - Dogberry - 01-22-2015

Hi! I've done fortune telling in game before! I was the fortune teller at the Althyk pilgrimage event if you were there for that. In fact, my character is in negotiations to rent space for her fortune telling business. I'm planning on setting aside one night a week to have people come get their fortunes read. For the most part I did Tarot by drawing one card, Major Arcana only, and doing a fortune based on that. Feel free to PM me to bounce around any ideas you might have.

If your character is opening up a formal business for this, we could possibly be IC rivals.

RE: Fortunes, Forecast, Lucky Charms! (Test subjects needed) - E'jusana - 01-22-2015

Oh, fun! Ana would love this! Will you be online around 8pm EST today?

(01-22-2015, 10:56 AM)Dogberry Wrote: Hi! I've done fortune telling in game before! I was the fortune teller at the Althyk pilgrimage event if you were there for that. In fact, my character is in negotiations to rent space for her fortune telling business. I'm planning on setting aside one night a week to have people come get their fortunes read. For the most part I did Tarot by drawing one card, Major Arcana only, and doing a fortune based on that. Feel free to PM me to bounce around any ideas you might have.

If your character is opening up a formal business for this, we could possibly be IC rivals.

Well that's a possibility for him to make a living that way.  Sounds fun.

Sorry E'jusanav today I have work tonight. I can do the fortune here or in a PM already done two. The point of this thread is for me to get some practice before doing the RPing in the game.