Hydaelyn Role-Players
Midnight Pearl - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Midnight Pearl (/showthread.php?tid=9430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 09-06-2015

I've received a few questions lately so I'll try to cover them in a statement here, too!

Are we still recruiting?
Yes, we are! It's not an active recruitment (as we're happy with our member number) but we are still reviewing applications. The doors are not closed, yet!

Who can I talk to?
I have been a little ill lately so my play time has taken a hit. If I'm around, I'm on Simi Jinkjahl or Hoshichou Gisei.
Other officers available are: Basim'a Jinkjahl, Isranne Montagneaux, Larkspur Nym or Amethyst Sere.

Where can I find more information?
Right here! Along with other places available to the public on our site. 
Similarly, that's where you can find our application form and hire us form (hover your mouse over Documents).

Do you have a linkshell?
Yes, but it's only for members of the sanctuary. Our linkshell is used for pearl communications along with events. 

<3 Hope that helps some.

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 11-01-2015

Still quite active! 
Our current arc will be ending by the end of this month. 
Afterwards, we're going to have a social month, and start our new guild arc in the new year! ^^

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 11-14-2015

To all those affected by the tragedy last night, the Pearl would like to extend our greatest solemn thoughts. 

Je suis Paris.
Tu es dans mes prières et mes pensées.

All members have been encouraged to wear France's colors during this period of mourning. 

RE: Midnight Pearl - Valence - 11-15-2015

I like the concept of that FC. Good luck!

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 11-24-2015

(11-15-2015, 07:38 AM)Valence Wrote: I like the concept of that FC. Good luck!

Thank you!

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 11-24-2015

As our current arc comes to an end this week, we will be spending the next month (December) dedicating ourselves to social, fun, more "laid back," events until the new year (where we will begin our next arc!). That means, if you're interested in joining, this would be a good time to send in an application! ♥

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 12-09-2015

♥ The Midnight Pearl celebrated her one year anniversary this past weekend. Similar, we wrapped up our Chapter Two guild arc with a funeral for the lost. The rest of this month will continue to be a social event before we pick up our Chapter Three arc in the new year. We're still accepting members. The application can be found on our site along with more information. 

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 01-16-2016

♥ Monthly activity bump.

We have opened up more spots with a recent inactivity winter cleaning. We're 15/30!
Our new arc starts soon as our holiday and relaxation period comes to a close. This would still be a good time to join or inquire further about the guild if you have interest. ♥

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 02-04-2016

With an influx of new members and our second arc starting, the Midnight Pearl has closed our doors to new applicants! However, we're still available for hire and to create new associations. ♥

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 03-22-2016

♥ Activity bump.
Still going strong and active.
A lot of the information here is going to be updated shortly with all sorts of new information. ♥

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 03-27-2016

Holy Update, Bloefhiswyn

The first thing that will likely be noticed is that we have completely re-formatted our RPC information page. New graphics, new set up, and new information! Our business page has been updated to reflect the fact that the Midnight Pearl has now re-opened, "Pearl Appeal." 

To reflect these changes, our FAQ was updated and we have a new business page on tumblr! 

We hope that these changes better reflect the image that we have set for our guild (mostly because Mint is a stickler for pretty things!). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns we'd love to hear about them. ♥ 

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 03-31-2016

[Image: MidnightPearlBlip2.png]

{ Open ★Recruitment!}

Interested in the Midnight Pearl?

It is that time, again, and the Midnight Pearl has opened our recruitment! The sanctuary is looking for new recruits to aid with its process alongside keeping an eye out for people to rescue from the underworld plight. 

Want to be recruited?

The Midnight Pearl conducts in character recruitments for those who are looking for work. Are you a healer looking for a clinic to work out of and patience to mend? Perhaps your an alchemist struggling to find consistent customers? Of course, there's always room for those more talented with a sword than a stitching kit. And, for those with one foot in the shadows, and one ear to the wall. . . you might be surprised what you find. 

Want to be rescued?

The Midnight Pearl tailors specialized rescue events that are based on your character's situation! Are you a slave, under the heel and toe of a cruel owner? Perhaps you're drowning in debt after making the wrong decision for the people you care about? Dark deals linger all over the undermarket, and perhaps one got you cursed from the realm beyond? Maybe you're a criminal on death row, but you vow to do better with a second chance. . .  the Midnight Pearl has a variety of ways to aid with all sorts of troubled situations. 

What else can I find with the Pearl?

Seen under, "Statistics," on the RPC page, you can find the answers to some of the most common questions about guilds:

Quote:What We Offer Your Character:
The Midnight Pearl offers a wide variety of storylines, situated around both every day life and the life of the underground. We offer sanctuary and protection, alongside a tight-knit group of travelling companions.

What We Offer The Community:
The Midnight Pearl offers the community a variety of small and large scale roleplay events that situate around our, and other, characters and guilds. We offer two business outlets (a luxury shipping company and the pearl business) to interact with the community at large.

Why Us:
Above all else, The Midnight Pearl is here to offer quality roleplay to those within and outside of the guild. We're here to assist in character progression and story lines, alongside creating a safe OOC environment for all those who with to participate with us.

Questions, Comments, Concerns?

Feel free to get in contact with Simi Jinkjahl, Basim'a Jinkjahl, Isranne Valreux, or Cotota Qestir! You can find out way more information, and our application process, by visiting our website. We look forward to seeing new members. ♥

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 04-12-2016

♥ Still open recruitment.

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 04-28-2016

♥ We’ll be closing recruitment, soon, so get in while you still can! ♥

RE: Midnight Pearl - Moonlit - 06-03-2016

♥ Looks like we're going to stay open for recruitment a bit longer. ♥

This would be a good time to apply, as we're in between guild arcs, and going to be doing more fun-time events!Â