Hydaelyn Role-Players
Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=9273)

Pages: 1 2

Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maia - 12-13-2014

[Image: tumblr_ngjvdd0qXy1smm21jo1_1280.png]
An older Dunesfolk Lalafell in a tri-cornered hat can be seen posting a few fliers around the main cities. His face is adorned with tattoos and he wears a long, red coat. As you approach him to ask for more information, he replies with the following:

"Ah 'ost Club? I'ss no' as complica'ed as i' soun's. Ah Gues' shows up an' selec's a 'ost er 'ostess, an' tha person they choose provi'es 'em wiff foo', drink, an'...uh... pleasan' conversa'ion through tha duration o' their stay. These services are provi'ed fer ah fee o' 1,000 gil, onah firs' come, firs' serve basis. So, tha firs' person ta arrive and wait ou'si'e'll 'ave their firs' choice from our selec'ion o' 'osts.

If ah Gues' dun'nay particularly favor any o' tha 'osts tha' are 'vailable, then they may dismiss 'emselves an' make way fer tha nex' person in line. Tha selec'ion process 'appens 'til all 'osts are taken, a' which poin' our othah poten'ial Gues'ss'll 'ave ta wai' fer tha nex' time we open our doors ta partake. I'ss also goo' form ta tip yer 'ost or 'ostess if ye fin' their company particularly enjoyable. Some o' us'll accep' stuff other than money...li'e...rum. Bu' be sure ta as' wha' they prahfer a'fer ye go givin' rum away willy nilly li'e. A'sides, if yer jus' I'CHIN' ta give rum away, 'Ll gla'ly take I' off yer 'ands fer ye.

Jus' ahmem'er ta trea' tha 'ost er 'os'ess wiff respec', 'cause we do 'ave ah securi'y s'aff on sigh' ta address any ishahes of discour'esy. We are a high-e'ique'e es'ablishmen'...uh...mos' o' us...ALRIGH', ALRIGH' tha others are, I ain' so much...'nyways, we expec' boff Gues's an' Staff ta behave accordin'ly. Aye, 'Ll be classin' up a bi' too, so tha means ye go'ah as well if yer comin'.

Oh, an' i' dun say on tha flier, bu' some o' us be offerin' rum as well, so jus' ma'e sure ye know which 'ost yer gettin' a'fer ye pick.

Loo' forward ta seein' ye there!"

------------------OoC Info------------------

Yay, it's time for the Host Club again! After sussing out some schedules, we've finally settled on a date for this month. We will be hosting Sunday, December 21st at 3:00 PM CST / 4:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door.

(I know this is also the same day as The Starlight Ball, but hopefully we've made our event early enough so that it won't conflict too much!)

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.)

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers!

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! I look forward to seeing people again! All are welcome! ^^

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Rorojayu - 12-13-2014

There are only so many Lalas, so don't be late or you might not get one!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Cassandra Lachance - 12-15-2014

I had a great time at your last Host Club, I'll definitely be there for this one. Big Grin

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maia - 12-18-2014

Lalafells are of woefully limited quantity, it's true.

Also, looking forward to seeing you again, Cassandra! Moogle Come have fun! Bring friends too if you want!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - cuideag - 12-18-2014

Depending on what else is going on (levelling like mad!! static maybe?!), I'd like to try and pay a visit. It has been much, much too long since Delial has stopped by to chill.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Zetchryn - 12-19-2014

If I'm off at the time, I might try and see this!

Er... If I can figure out how to get there *cough*

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Rorojayu - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 08:05 PM)Zetchryn Wrote: If I'm off at the time, I might try and see this!

Er... If I can figure out how to get there *cough*
All sorted in tells!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - RizuDSouz - 12-20-2014

Missed November..I'll be damned if I miss December.  Rizu is back in this hosting thaaanngg! Add one more to the Lala roster~♪ Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maril - 12-20-2014

I would have come this time around if it wasn't for the fact that my dear Nailah/Sastra is weakened after a recent attack. I'll have to consider bringing one of my alts Smile

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Yangh - 12-20-2014

I shall be there... for some of it at least!

We're wearing starlight themed gear right... RIGHT?!?!?

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maia - 12-20-2014

Delial would be welcome to stop by for a cozy chat with one of her fellow Stars, for sure!

Thank you for helping out A'zir with her inquiry, Roro. That was super awesome of you!

*Fires the confetti cannon for Rizumu's triumphant return.*

Sastra - we'd like to see you again, even in alt form! The last couple of visits you had seemed to be a good time. ^^

Yangh, as fun as that would be, it's already difficult enough just getting everyone into the regular uniform, haha. However! All Hosts and Hostesses have full discretion over their headwear, gloves, and shoes, so those can be as festive as you like! Also, I think the holiday pants are still black, riiight? So Starlight accessorizing is a green light. Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maril - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 08:28 PM)Maia Wrote: Sastra - we'd like to see you again, even in alt form! The last couple of visits you had seemed to be a good time. ^^

I have managed to persuade my alt's better half to join my alt on a night out for this, so it'll be very interesting to see the hosting from a couples perspective Big Grin

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Zetchryn - 12-21-2014

More then likely will be there! I have just enough gil to cover the entrance fee! Even got a present or two for some hosts!

I might not have made it, but it's the thought that counts, right?

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Steel Wolf - 12-21-2014

Question--I'm for sure not going to be able to make this one, but the event has come highly recommended by a couple of folks.

Will this be happening again? I...think Steel would leik this vury mush... Blush

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Yangh - 12-21-2014

We hold the event at the end of every month!

Also, while ICly we say "Pay at the door.", that's purely for immersion, you don't have to pay if you either can't afford to or don't want to xD

Hope to see you all there!!