Hydaelyn Role-Players
Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond (/showthread.php?tid=9221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Amelia - 12-09-2014

I can't be the only one here who is going completely bonkers over the ability to get MURRIED HARDCORE in-game now.

Waiting until payday is PAINFUL...

Being at work right now is PAINFUL...

Hnnnnnnngh... T^T

((Sorry, I had to spaz-plode somewhere... I... don't normally get this excited. Forgive me... BUT JOIN ME IN SPAZ-PLOSION!!!! o/))

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Erik Mynhier - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 02:57 PM)Amelia Wrote: I can't be the only one here who is going completely bonkers over the ability to get MURRIED HARDCORE in-game now.

Waiting until payday is PAINFUL...

Being at work right now is PAINFUL...

Hnnnnnnngh... T^T

((Sorry, I had to spaz-plode somewhere... I... don't normally get this excited. Forgive me... BUT JOIN ME IN SPAZ-PLOSION!!!! o/))

Girls and their weddings.... oh well I guess every little RPer dreams of this day.

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Amelia - 12-09-2014

Hey. My REAL wedding ain't for another year or so. Let me at least have this! XD

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Zhavi - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:22 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Girls and their weddings.... oh well I guess every little RPer dreams of this day.

It's probably because of the types of characters I make but. . . rp weddings never appealed to me, much the same with rp romantic relationships. It's fun to quietly watch others, when I find a couple I like, but meh, I've always been more interested in robust non-romantic partnerships with my characters.

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Steel Wolf - 12-09-2014

Steel would have to find a very special person to re-marry herself to...but I...

...I kinda sorta hope that her story leads her in to that direction someday because I think it'd be completely adorbs.

Blush

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - g0ne - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:24 PM)Amelia Wrote: Hey. My REAL wedding ain't for another year or so. Let me at least have this! XD

Someone find Amelia a suitor! Moar weddings!! Mwahahah!

And someone find Steel a suitor too!! Lotsa weddings!! 

It's wedding season!! Heart

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Tiergan - 12-09-2014

Amelia tooootally has a suitor. It's not a matter of if she's gonna get married, it's when.

(I call Flower Girl position for Leilani! :V)

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Yhen Yizeh - 12-09-2014

I want this sooo bad. I'd even be willing to pay for the whole thing, IC and OOC. I just need suitors. ):

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Dogberry - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:45 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Steel would have to find a very special person to re-marry herself to...but I...

...I kinda sorta hope that her story leads her in to that direction someday because I think it'd be completely adorbs.

Blush

[Image: PUNma7M.gif]

Dogberry would also have a lot of trouble getting married. He's got issues about that, man.

My wife and I did the ceremony of Mara in ESO, and I was going to surprise her with a FFXIV account just so we could get married in FFXIV, but she'd need a level 50 character who did the MSQ's up to a certain point. That dog just won't hunt.

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Amelia - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:51 PM)Tiergan Wrote: Amelia tooootally has a suitor. It's not a matter of if she's gonna get married, it's when.

(I call Flower Girl position for Leilani! :V)

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Leilani totally gets to be flower girl! We need to get her that Spring dress! ^^ And yes, Tier is correct: My boyrfriend is my suitor. :3 -nod nod-

(12-09-2014, 03:45 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Steel would have to find a very special person to re-marry herself to...but I...

Blush

Also: I hope Steel finds her life partner... her one coquette... the answer to her love's duet...

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Gegenji - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 04:01 PM)Amelia Wrote:

Blush

Also: I hope Steel finds her life partner... her one coquette... the answer to her love's duet...

It's Gran.

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Steel Wolf - 12-09-2014

It was love at first collision, Gran and I...

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Aris - 12-09-2014

Aris isn't in a relationship now, but if the opportunity arises.. Tongue The Eternal Bond system is perfect for RP'ers. I appreciate how much thought SE has put into it, with inviting guests and so forth.

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Faye - 12-09-2014

$20 spent. No regrets. NOW I MUST PLAN THE BEST WEDDING EVER.

RE: Foaming at the Mouth: Eternal Bond - Celsius - 12-09-2014

The whole idea of getting into an IC marriage seems like a really fun idea, and I'm super excited for the whole system.

Now I, too, just need to find a partner...