Hydaelyn Role-Players
What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? (/showthread.php?tid=9177)

Pages: 1 2

What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Titor - 12-06-2014

What would be your characters Pokemon team, were they in the pokemon world? 
Choose six pokemon, legendaries and shinies are fine, this is just for fun (Though you can choose to omit them should you choose Tongue) however please avoid fakemon or glitch pokemon.
Optionally you can describe why they would choose such pokemon, and what pokemon would be their main 'companion', what moves they would have, what style of trainer your character would be, pokemon nicknames, etc.

You can also make a trainer card if you want!

[Image: Zo3wI3d.png]

Titor's team would be as follows, mostly metal/electric:

Porygon: Titor's main pokemon companion, nicknamed Bit. This porygon would have liked been modified or engineered from Titor, who would likely be a programmer researching synthetic pokemon. While the base code would be from a normal porygon, Titor would augment and make minor tweaks on Bit. However, he always treats Bit kindly, and often keeps it out of the pokeball, creating a friend and companion.
Klinklang: Found as a Klink and initially mistaken as another part for his engineering, Titor and the Klink quickly warmed up to each other.
Mareep: Titor would have searched Mareep out to capture. While being an adorable electric sheep, it also provides means of electricity on the fly for a variety of experiments if needed.
Skarmory: Because everyone needs a pokemon that can fly. Also, metal.
Rotom: Likely caused one of Titor's experiments to go wrong while being mischievous, caught and eventually stopped being so evil towards Titor and his experiments (though still kind of iffy, think Ash's charizard kind of behaviour)
Magneton: Caught in the wild, and seems to have a strange fascination with Titor's Klinklang.

Titor's style of training would be mostly as pokemon companions and assistants towards his experiments. Titor is a scientist, and would be even in the Pokemon world, so would be less interested in training/showing/breeding, and moreso into researching and humanely augmenting them or bringing out the most of their skills.
As such, he would not nickname most of his pokemon, only Bit.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Edgar - 12-06-2014

[Image: 3Bb3Je2.png]

Show Content

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Marisa - 12-06-2014

[Image: kux7Loi.png]
Strongest team world?

No, but if Ryoko were a pokemon trainer, this is literally the team she would run. She'd think they were super cute and would probably try to catch every one she saw, practicality be damned.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Gegenji - 12-06-2014

Chachan's Rattata is in the top percentile of Rattata.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Rorojayu - 12-07-2014

[Image: HhYLFqe.png]

Fairies, water, goofiness, presents, fabulousness. I wanted them to all be shorter than him except one gigantic one, so Golurk seemed like a good fit.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Warren Castille - 12-08-2014

Warren would have one Arcanine, and that would be all he'd need.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Gegenji - 12-08-2014

(12-06-2014, 11:43 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Chachan's Rattata is in the top percentile of Rattata.

You know, now that I think on it, maybe Poke-Chachan would have a Spoink (or Gible!) named Gran. It would still be in the top percentile, though, for sure.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - DreamedReality - 12-09-2014

[Image: jaquescard_zps8b2934b2.png]

Show Content

[Image: ojunecard_zpsa03bf296.png]

Show Content

[Image: zabinecard_zps59e82ac1.png]

Show Content

So I was bored over maint. Does it show?

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Liliana Nazareth - 12-11-2014

[Image: 2crpv6u.png]

Get dat Munna action all up in there.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - ProvaDiServo - 12-11-2014

[Image: 148504_trainercard-Rae.png]

Álthough In actuality Galvantula would be in first to place down his floor trap and uturn into Bisharp so that Bisharp can get buffed when the opponent clears out the room.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Desu Nee - 02-19-2015

Quki wouldn't have a full team, since she would be easily overwhelmed, she would train 3 to be very hard and compensate the lack of other 3 on her team. It wouldn't really have any ulterior synergy besides being the strongest individually, and since she's still growing, it has a a big way to go.

[Image: QldjT59.png]

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Kinono - 02-19-2015

(12-06-2014, 11:43 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Chachan's Rattata is in the top percentile of Rattata.

*sighs and hangs up*

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Gegenji - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 02:43 PM)Kinono Wrote:

*sighs and hangs up*

Wait! I haven't told you about his shorts yet!

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Chris Ganale - 02-19-2015

Right, time to copy pasta over from the Pokémon forum I play on, where most of my FF characters either originated or have expies.

Disclaimer: The forum I come from doesn't have a restriction on movelists, letting our Pokémon interchangeably know any move that appears in any of their set lists. I list ten moves on my Pokémon as a general-purpose idea of what they're capable of.

[Image: GanaleFiend.png]
Chris Ganale, the Airman

Show Content

[Image: GaronCrayson_8351.png]
Garon Crayson, the Mercenary

Show Content

[Image: rtahztropes6925.jpg]
Ren Tauße, the Wanderer

Show Content

[Image: ChaoFiend.png]
Chao Lingshen, the Timesnatcher

Show Content

[Image: YuunaFiend.png]
Yuuna Akashi, the ODST

Show Content

[Image: SenoFiend.png]
Seno Nakakami, the Samurai

Show Content

In conclusion, the coding on this forum sucks.

RE: What would be your character's Pokemon Team? - Melkire - 02-19-2015

Kukuku. The following aren't my favorite monsters, but they are what Osric would have. Deliberately avoided Legendaries and the like.

[Image: 7MJLgmr.png]