Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory (/showthread.php?tid=8231)

Pages: 1 2

Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Aldotsk - 09-09-2014

Similar to all other directory based, this is solely based on Sultansworns, Immortal Flames, and Brass Blade members only. Should there be any requirements from Ul'dah's finest, these people are the best ones to contact.

Should one be part of Sultansworn and should need IC Linkshell invite, please contact either Anelia Sadowyn, Coatleque Crofte, Erik Mynhier, or Natalie Mcbeef in game.

Should one be part of Brass Blades, seek TBA for IC Linkshell invite. 

Should one be part of Immortal Flames, seek Erik Mynhier or Coatleque Crofte for IC Linkshell invite.'

Note: Immortal Flames LS is also used as a Law Enforcement based LS. 

If you are in any of the three, be sure to mention your rank or your status (squire, recruit, .... or even suspended). 

A basic template can be found below:

Code:
[align=justify][color=#1E90FF][u][b]Personal Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Gender:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Race:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Domestic Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Civil Status:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Political Alliance (Royalist/Monetarist/Neutral):[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Place of Residence:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Occupation (Sultansworn/Brass Blade/Immortal Flame):[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Rank:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Social Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Meta Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[/align]

Following list will always be updated every week. Be sure to check them out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sultansworn Directory:
  • Anelia Sadowyn 
  • Coatleque Crofte
  • Erik Mynhier 
  • Natalie Mcbeef 
  •  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brass Blades Directory:
  •  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immortal Flames Directory:
  • Erik Mynhier (Captain)
  • Osric Melkire (Chief Sergeant)
  • Kahn'a Od'hilkas (Second Lieutenant)
  • Alexei Volkov (Doctor)
  • Jana Ridah (Corporal)

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Aldotsk - 09-09-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Anelia Sadowyn
Race: Hyur - Midlander

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Former Foreigner to orphan, then adopted as a noble
Political Alliance (Royalist/Monetarist/Neutral): Royalist
Place of Residence: Ul'dah
Occupation (Sultansworn/Brass Blade/Immortal Flame): Sultansworn

Social Profile
Considerably strong and strict toned character, Anelia tries to look at the right and justified actions before any sugarcoating attempts. She is very straightforward, and will do what she can to gain any part of information that could possibly harm Ul'dah and the people in the future. She despises Monetarists, and she does not like criminals. In terms of cultists, and serial killing criminals, Anelia is very ruthless in terms of punishments.

Towards the citizens, Anelia is very formal and well mannered in bowing down to them as a courtesy. She acts very noble and professional in what she does. In most of any insults or slander comments throwing at her, Anelia does her best to accept any comments if possible. She is very kind to all citizens, and aid them whether they are noble or poor. She wishes to help anyone whoever is in need, but due to limited power she has while being Sultansworn, Anelia tries to go far as much as possible if necessary.

When she's on a duty with her comrades, she expects all of her comrades to be professional and showing respects. She does tolerate other people's behaviors to a limit.

Meta Profile
On the side of the job, Anelia has learned apothecary and medicine practices with the effort of her friend Ellaria Althene. Aside from that, Anelia's hobby is to bake goods at her clinic in Mist every frequent time. Other than that, Anelia also is into wearing dresses when she's not on her duty and is in her room...privately.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Coatleque - 09-09-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Coatleque Crofte
Race: Hyur - Highlander

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Foreigner, Civillian status
Political Alliance (Royalist/Monetarist/Neutral): Royalist, though has Monetarist ties.
Occupation (Sultansworn/Brass Blade/Immortal Flame): Sultansworn

Social Profile
N/A

Meta Profile
N/A

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Ragnar - 09-09-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Alexei Volkov

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Foreigner
Political Alliance (Royalist/Monetarist/Neutral): Neutral
Place of Residence: The Goblet
Occupation (Sultansworn/Brass Blade/Immortal Flame): Immortal Flame

Social Profile
N/A

Meta Profile
N/A

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Erik Mynhier - 09-09-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Eirikir "Erik" Mynhier
Race: Hyur/Elezen - Highlander/Midlander/Wildwood

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Citizen of Ul'dah
Political Alliance (Royalist/Monetarist/Neutral): Neutral
Occupation (Sultansworn/Brass Blade/Immortal Flame): Immortal Flame

Social Profile
A veteran of the mercenary armies of Ul'dah and the Immortal Flames, Erik has spent the majority of his career involved in security matters dealing with forces outside of Thanalan. His career as a Sultansworn was considerably short, lasting only six years. He leads a unit of the Immortal Flames called the Red Wings, formerly a strictly covert unit, the Red Wings has now become a multi-operations unit.

Meta Profile
Erik is a hobbyist jewelry maker (because I am irl), loves to jog and loves theater. In his role as a civilian he is an ordained Priest of Halone (because I am a hospital chaplain irl), a role he wishes he could be more active in, but cannot due to his career. He has two children, one 16 the other 6, a fiance named Cliodhna, a Mammet named Montblanc, and a chocobo named Fury. He currently resides at Sable Hall while construction finishes on his new house.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Melkire - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 05:28 PM)Aldotsk Wrote: Note: Immortal Flames LS is also used as a Law Enforcement based LS. 

This really needs to change. The I.F. are a military, not a law enforcement, organization. Goes against logic to have their LS be dedicated to cross-service law enforcement. Yes, I am going to nag and nag and nag about this every time and everywhere it comes up until something is done about it.

Personal Profile
Character Name: Osric Melkire
Race: Hyur - Midlander

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Refugee, Immigrant
Political Alliance (Royalist/Monetarist/Neutral): Royalist
Place of Residence: The Goblet
Occupation (Sultansworn/Brass Blade/Immortal Flame): Immortal Flame

Social Profile
N/A

Meta Profile
N/A

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Kahn'a - 09-09-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Kahn'a Od'hilkas
Race: Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Immigrant
Political Alliance: Royalist
Place of Residence: The Goblet

Social Profile
N/A

Meta Profile
N/A

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Aldotsk - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 06:55 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 05:28 PM)Aldotsk Wrote: Note: Immortal Flames LS is also used as a Law Enforcement based LS. 

This really needs to change. The I.F. are a military, not a law enforcement, organization. Goes against logic to have their LS be dedicated to cross-service law enforcement. Yes, I am going to nag and nag and nag about this every time and everywhere it comes up until something is done about it.

Waaaa, don't yell at me ;-; I was just told it was like that!

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Erik Mynhier - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 08:43 PM)Aldotsk Wrote:

Its for all Thanalanian officials. It was originally intended as an OOC meet and greet pearl for like minded crimefighters. It morphed into its IC comm function later. Since it has I have thought to keep it IF only and make a new one for all of the above types. I'm making it tonight if anyone wants the pearl let me know.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Melkire - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 09:20 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 08:43 PM)Aldotsk Wrote:

Its for all Thanalanian officials. It was originally intended as an OOC meet and greet pearl for like minded crimefighters. It morphed into its IC comm function later. Since it has I have thought to keep it IF only and make a new one for all of the above types. I'm making it tonight if anyone wants the pearl let me know.

Not yellin' at y'all, just sayin'. Wink

-makes grabby hand motions at Erik- 

Gimme.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Kage - 09-10-2014

While I consider some things, please remove Kage from the list. Thank.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Aldotsk - 09-10-2014

Sure! Let me know if you finalized your decisions.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Jana - 09-10-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Jana Ridah
Race: Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Foreigner
Political Alliance: Neutral
Place of Residence: None

Social Profile
Originally having joined the Foreign Brigade as an "in" to Ul'dah, a means of getting a chocobo for personal use, and for some fast gil, Jana rose through the ranks of the enlisted by strength alone but has not yet broken into even the petty officer ranks. She is easily passed over due to her lack of leadership qualities, but she is noted as having a wealth of combat experience as an adventurer gifted with the Echo. While serving as a soldier (rather than as an adventurer), Jana participated in the battle for Castrum Meridianum.

Meta Profile
During Jana's recent absence from Ul'dah, she was training in arcanima at Mealvaan's Gate. Having just returned, she is eager to pick up adventuring jobs for gil, and may show reluctance to perform as a Flame for "duty" instead. This mentality is easily changed if the target is connected to the Garelan Empire's interests.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - SM Nick - 09-29-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Niklas Gran

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Citizen
Political Alliance: Neutral
Place of Residence: None (wanderer for now)

Social Profile
Niklas is the leader of the Gran Knights, a Free Company of knights working under the Immortal Flames, working together with the Brass Blades and Sultansworn as well, although they also contribute to the other two city-states as well. He is dedicated to paving a name for himself and protecting the people of Eorzea from harm. He is accompanied by his three closest companions: his Miqo'te sister Rena, the proud but gentle Roegadyn Maetiraet Sterrwaek (Mighty), and the wise and tactful Elezen Arthurioux Rigaud (Arthur).

Meta Profile
Nik has travelled with his companions ever since he left Coerthas with his sister and met them along the way, until they were separated by the Calamity.

RE: Sultansworn/Immortal Flame/Brass Blades Directory - Sahja Elahka - 11-19-2014

Wait wait wait.  We dont' have anyone in the Brass Blades yet?  (Going to fix that right now)