Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Leanne - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:22 AM)Verad Wrote: I request to be included only for gag-pairings from here on out.

Nope. *shoves to Verad x Tarot*

This has no way to go wrong...I...hope...

God, see what you guys have done! I lost my confidence!

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Verad - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:34 AM)Leanne Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 01:22 AM)Verad Wrote: I request to be included only for gag-pairings from here on out.

Nope. *shoves to Verad x Tarot*

This has no way to go wrong...I...hope...

God, see what you guys have done! I lost my confidence!

Two weeks later, the Exchange was burning. No survivors.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Kage - 09-16-2014

I've come to the realization that as a player or RPer or whatever...

I am too invested in the IC relationship between Kage and Nat. Which is why I started what happened Sat->Sun night. Of which it still upsets me so I think the best thing to do is to make sure they do break up.

As such, kage's not a very strong emotional character as seen in RP with him. Forewarning to all those who RP with me that I'm pretty sure i'll be killing him off and stop RPing.+

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Nero - 09-16-2014

(09-15-2014, 10:56 PM)Menelwen Wrote: Man.

These ships are sinking faster than the Titanic.

*Ducks*

Didn't the Titanic take like four hours to sink? Is that a long time for a shipwreck?

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Antain - 09-16-2014

Kage, sweetie, I haven't had an opportunity to RP with you, nor do I know the whole situation, but what was linked as far as the RP chat you posted seemed more like a step forward than a step back. They hashed out their feelings and could make something out of it instead of throwing it away.

Unless, of course, things happened before then that made one or the other just not want to be in the relationship anymore...

But either way, reading all of this and being the hopeless romantic I am, I still think there's hope for Katalie! And if not, maybe a change of scenery so Kage can get over his heartbreak. I know of a few RPers who love meeting new people and helping out. Wink

But, if killing him off is what makes sense for you, I hope to see you around on another exciting character! *hugs*

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Melkire - 09-16-2014

Someone on Skype told me that this thread had been denounced as cursed and that all the ships are sinking.

[Image: WQUqSOF.jpg]

I call bullshit. 

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Melodia - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 05:58 AM)Melkire Wrote: Someone on Skype told me that this thread had been denounced as cursed and that all the ships are sinking.

-pic snip-

I call bullshit. 

Haha! Nice! Smile 

By the way....*cough cough Ruru is officially single cough cough*

*Runs*

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Lady Rivienne - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 05:58 AM)Melkire Wrote:
I call bullshit. 

[Image: k4D94A2U]

Still sailing strong~

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - TheLastCandle - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 07:07 AM)R.Delacroux Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 05:58 AM)Melkire Wrote:
I call bullshit. 

[Image: k4D94A2U]

Still sailing strong~

I thought we were shipping Rivienne x Verad now! There was chemistry there. I could feel it. Oh yeah.

(09-16-2014, 08:36 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I thought we were shipping Rivienne x Verad now! There was chemistry there. I could feel it. Oh yeah.

You may mock, sir, you may mock! And yet the number of times exasperation has turned into fascination . . . I can count on one hand, continue mocking.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 09:34 AM)Verad Wrote: You may mock, sir, you may mock! And yet the number of times exasperation has turned into fascination . . . I can count on one hand, continue mocking.

Eorzea's Greatest Lover (pending certain conditions?) is so modest about his own accomplishments!

(09-16-2014, 09:40 AM)Coatleque Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 09:34 AM)Verad Wrote: You may mock, sir, you may mock! And yet the number of times exasperation has turned into fascination . . . I can count on one hand, continue mocking.

Eorzea's Greatest Lover (pending certain conditions?) is so modest about his own accomplishments!
Oh, no, not at all. Archery is one thing. But Verad's love is unconditional.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Oscare - 09-16-2014

If Oscare actually made an effort to mend his relationship woth Jancis, it'd floar pretty well.
But Oscare is an emotionless rock.
Alas.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 10:19 AM)Oscare Wrote: But Oscare is an emotionless rock.
Alas.

I don't know, there was plenty of 'emotion' going on with him and Fio right behind Coatleque as she was -trying- to eat. And then he just up and leaves before his sandwich is even delivered!

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Lady Rivienne - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 09:34 AM)Verad Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 08:36 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I thought we were shipping Rivienne x Verad now! There was chemistry there. I could feel it. Oh yeah.

You may mock, sir, you may mock! And yet the number of times exasperation has turned into fascination . . . I can count on one hand, continue mocking.

I have no words. No words.