Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea (/showthread.php?tid=7476)

Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea - 岡本 秀樹 - 06-24-2014

I am as the title states a Traveling poet and the next and final place (Probably) I want to visit is all of Eorzea! I will be arriving at the Limsa docks sometime by the weekend or next week. I was wondering if there was anyone I might stumble into at Limsa? I will be trying to explore every inch of Limsa burning holes through notebooks as I write poetry through them at light speed. So if anyone feels they are interesting enough to be the center of my attention for poetry (Pretty girls, pretty guys can try but they got tough competition *Cough* I mean equality to all the subjects of Limsa... *Cough*)
I would be happy to meet and study you, what you do, and everything there is to learn about Limsa and the rest of Eorzea.

P.S. I hope I made this right... I just skimmed through what this section actually was going by the title XD
P.S.S. I am a poet not a stalker. Don't worry, I am safe <3

RE: Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea - Hyakki - 06-25-2014

Greetings, Okamoto! Laugh

Seiko is the character I've been using for the pen pal thread (suffering wicked writer's block today which is why I haven't posted a reply yet) but she'll be in Ul'dah for a little longer since I want to I go through a bit more RP stuff leading up to the trip to Limsa. I do have two other characters that frequent Limsa Lominsa though! Delainaut Merillat and Tahlsho'a Rheen, though I'm more likely to be on Del than Tahl for RP purposes.

Save some peaches for me!

EDIT: Tahl might be good if you need a bodyguard.

RE: Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea - 岡本 秀樹 - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 01:28 AM)Xieveral Wrote: Greetings, Okamoto! Laugh

Seiko is the character I've been using for the pen pal thread (suffering wicked writer's block today which is why I haven't posted a reply yet) but she'll be in Ul'dah for a little longer since I want to I go through a bit more RP stuff leading up to the trip to Limsa. I do have two other characters that frequent Limsa Lominsa though! Delainaut Merillat and Tahlsho'a Rheen, though I'm more likely to be on Del than Tahl for RP purposes.

Save some peaches for me!

EDIT: Tahl might be good if you need a bodyguard.
I see I see. Interesting. I do not know if I would want a body guard. Maybe from the animals. But my character is a pacifist and will try to avoid fighting as often as possible. Although I am sure we can whip up some excuse to hang out together. :3

RE: Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea - T'shina - 06-25-2014

T'shina would adore your character. She has a thing for stories and literature.

But she's in Ul'dah most of the time right now.

RE: Traveling Poet to soon arrive in Eorzea - 岡本 秀樹 - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 02:52 AM)T Wrote: T'shina would adore your character. She has a thing for stories and literature.

But she's in Ul'dah most of the time right now.
I plan to visit all parts of Eorzea! I mean I am a "TRAVELING" Poet. I am just arriving in Limsa to begin with! But if you would like to further our chances of meeting other than just crazy random happen stance. You could always pick Hideki up as a pen pal on his thread on the Town Square. You do not have to know poetry. He will kindly give without needing much in return. It is simply that traveling to a whole new world, Hideki wants to make friends and learn all about it. :3