Hydaelyn Role-Players
Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site (/showthread.php?tid=7448)

Pages: 1 2

Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - allgivenover - 06-24-2014

[youtube]qYBu4dpZJBo[/youtube]

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_3_Defenders_of_Eorzea

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Melodia - 06-24-2014

First off thanks for posting.

Second, 4:38....dat face!!!

Finally, that ending!! WOW!!

So excited for this patch!

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Clover - 06-24-2014

I haven't been able to watch it yet, but here's the original version for people like me who can't stand playing the game dubbed.

[youtube]7A57boh5hTQ[/youtube]

Edit: Watched it! FGdfgfhgfhfg So excited about everything, especially the chocobo and the final bit O_O
My miqo'te friend F'yue's going to be very happy about that.

Nightwear is great, some of the new armours looked interesting, though I couldn't see much. I'm disappointed at the lack of new hairstyles, though. Aren't they actually going to add any? ;_;
In any case, it'll be a very nice patch.

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Xydane - 06-24-2014

Pretty much how I feel about Ishgard, Hunt Boards, and etc...

[Image: gif-nichijou-tagme-explosion-nichijou-804254.gif]

Good gawd...

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - TheLastCandle - 06-24-2014

There, at the end. THAT IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS. Big Grin

Seriously excited for Hunts and Stone Vigil HM in particular.

Also, in regards to Syrcus Tower:

[Image: ss_04.png]

Dat hat. So they're giving us FF3/CT bosses' costumes this time instead of more "iconic" stuff like the Amano "Warrior of Light" gear for this part of CT? Interesting.

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Crisiet - 06-24-2014

OH MY GODS THAT TEASER AT THE END. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

CHOCOBO RAISING. NEW DUNGEONS. RAMUH. AAHHHHHHHHHHH.

I AM EXCITED GUYS. 

... I need to get my fan fixed.

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Kage - 06-24-2014

DON'T YOU DARE CONTINUING THE POLITICS IN UL'DAH.

... What am I kidding.

DO IT!

Good thing Kage's already out of that one job...

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Whittledown - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 10:27 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: There, at the end. THAT IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS. Big Grin

Seriously excited for Hunts and Stone Vigil HM in particular.

Also, in regards to Syrcus Tower:

[Image: ss_04.png]

Dat hat. So they're giving us FF3/CT bosses' costumes this time instead of more "iconic" stuff like the Amano "Warrior of Light" gear for this part of CT? Interesting.

I need that outfit that the Roe is wearing for Hornet. I NEED IT.

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Warren Castille - 06-24-2014

That's what the armor looks like...?

Damn. I was hoping for a promotion this patch.

WHITE ARMOR RED TABARD WHEN SE

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Elyscia - 06-24-2014

HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO PYJAMAS!
Tam-Tara HM horrifies me a wee bit; that head is the head of her decapitated lover.. now all demonic and shit. That's like some proper anime Hell shit TV Tropes kinda thing right there.

I think Hullbreaker could be my new favourite dungeon.

Hunting! I loved FF12's Hunting! Squeeee.

The new Crystal Tower can only have one word to describe everything about it; the bosses, the clothes, the armour/sets, the tower itself/interior-design. Dapper.
If you want to go a wee bit further though, I will say it's DAPPER. AS. FUCK.

Ramuh's sexy-ass beard. Billowy as all-hale. I want to live in it. I really, really hope he drops his beard. I want his beard. Please. Please. Drop a piece of your beard so I can wear it. LET ME WEAR YOUR BEARD.

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - TheLastCandle - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 11:09 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: That's what the armor looks like...?

You have been promoted.. to Acheron's body double!

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Melodia - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 11:12 AM)Elyscia Wrote: HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO PYJAMAS!
Tam-Tara HM horrifies me a wee bit; that head is the head of her decapitated lover.. now all demonic and shit. That's like some proper anime Hell shit TV Tropes kinda thing right there.

The new Crystal Tower can only have one word to describe everything about it; the bosses, the clothes, the armour/sets, the tower itself/interior-design. Dapper.

Ramuh's sexy-ass beard. Billowy as all-hale. I want to live in it. I really, really hope he drops his beard. I want his beard. Please. Please. Drop a piece of your beard so I can wear it. LET ME WEAR YOUR BEARD.
Nearly every word of this post made me laugh out loud. Laugh

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Whittledown - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 11:22 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 11:09 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: That's what the armor looks like...?

Hornet needs this armor and to somehow become thirty feet taller, then she can move finally put the moves on Acheron.

(06-24-2014, 11:26 AM)Whittledown Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 11:22 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote:

Hornet needs this armor and to somehow become thirty feet taller, then she can move finally put the moves on Acheron.

I'll be there with some manner of yet-to-be-discovered Allagan recording device. I will find it.

RE: Defenders of Eorzea - Patch 2.3 trailer + Promo site - Elyscia - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 11:25 AM)Rurutani Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 11:12 AM)Elyscia Wrote: HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO PYJAMAS!

Nearly every word of this post made me laugh out loud. Laugh
I like beards and dashing disguises, okay?