Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 07-13-2014

Hey everyone. Kudos to all whom participated last night. You all are why I set up event number two in the first place! Big Grin Makes me feel.good to know so many had fun. And wanted to say thank you all for rolling with the hiccups that happened.

Meow then, Kudos to Kahn'a for running the hero side. The guy has honestly  been working harder on this event than I have with all the rp he does and he deserves all the recognition for it. Please send him a /tell thanking him if you haven't

Meow, Osric, you...oh you...thank you sooooo much running the baddie side while I posioned things. You have been a huge help and could not have done it without you. Thank you for letting me collar you also and get this rp rolling. Osric offered to keep things running should I miss event cause of work. Something that almost did happen last night. But I got away in the end. Lol.

To C'Kayah and his FC and all the others who were cool enough to be NPC's to bolster Osric's ranks, thank you so much. I needed you guys a lot! Also, next event we need even MOAR npcs so if you want to come back, I'd love to have you all.

To Laforet, kudos to being the best right hand man Jin'li could have. You saved Jin'li, you've been a brilliant master mind and you've done a killer job scheming and plotting and collaring people with zero overhead from me. You made my life Much easier.

Again Kudos to everyone and thrilled for next Saturday!

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 07-15-2014

I should have posted this weeks ago. I totally forgot.

Verad Bellveil. You have made me laugh and chuckle through some scenes where Roen was not in a happy place. 

Enough so I told other people about you, so that they came to see what the fuss was all about. (sorry about that last day... heh!)

You are a delight.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 07-16-2014

I just want to send a very thoughtful thank you to Coatleque Crofte. She has nearly signle-handedly allowed me to breathe life into my alt villain Krell, who has been sitting on the shelf for months as I tried to figure out how to use him in game. And it was doubly frustrating since I had paid the transfer fee to bring him over from the Goblin server, and so seeing him unused and unsure how to use him broke my heart. When I made Ruru's back story I did not intend for Krell to be his brother. Krell was just a character for my endgame stuff with the multiple level 50s, but when I decided to use him as Nonotano, it was a fun idea but I was still very new to the site and to rp in general so I didn't know how to integrate a villain into the story (hence my threads asking and such).

But thanks to people like Aya, Warren, Zhavi and most of all Coatleque, he is a living breathing character I can now log in and rp with. And I point out Coatleque because she has played along awesomely with this little jerk of a character, and I enjoy the exchanges between the two, and hope in game we can at least have one more (before she tries to lop his head off).

So anyway, many many thanks, Coatleque. I truly do appreciate it.

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 07-16-2014

Kudos to Obsidian Hornet for giving me a nice bit of RP before bed yesterday! I had fun. It's always a blast to write Berrod in those sorts of situations (he's so dense, goodness), and the trip lugging around her stuff was fun to play off! Thanks for the good times!

RE: Kudos! - Whittledown - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 08:32 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Kudos to Obsidian Hornet for giving me a nice bit of RP before bed yesterday! I had fun. It's always a blast to write Berrod in those sorts of situations (he's so dense, goodness), and the trip lugging around her stuff was fun to play off! Thanks for the good times!

Also thanks to Oscare for being willing to be dragged into carrying Hornet's stuff for her as well. A lovely pair of Highlander mules Tongue

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 07-16-2014

Many, many thanks to the people involved last night. Worth staying up for, set an excellent tone for the next episode and...

Well, it's odd to feel so elated at being a part of something SO DEPRESSING but hell, that's the point isn't it? Good stories move people, and this is a great one.

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 10:34 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Many, many thanks to the people involved last night. Worth staying up for, set an excellent tone for the next episode and...

Well, it's odd to feel so elated at being a part of something SO DEPRESSING but hell, that's the point isn't it? Good stories move people, and this is a great one .
I'm glad you came. Thank you everyone involved last night in the mini event. It was, well honestly it was almost entrily improvised at the last minute due to several reasons but it turned out swimmingly. Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 11:00 AM)Askier Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 10:34 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Many, many thanks to the people involved last night. Worth staying up for, set an excellent tone for the next episode and...

Well, it's odd to feel so elated at being a part of something SO DEPRESSING but hell, that's the point isn't it? Good stories move people, and this is a great one .
I'm glad you came. Thank you everyone involved last night in the mini event. It was, well honestly it was almost entrily improvised at the last minute due to several reasons but it turned out swimmingly. Big Grin
Improvised eh?

Couldn't tell! It was fun! Thanks for running it! Smile

RE: Kudos! - Knight Kat - 07-17-2014

I wanted to give a big ol Kudos to Askier, Kahn'a and Alexi for their time last night. I don't want to give out any spoilers, but it was fun. You also indulged my random timing, so I thank you guys very very much. Heart

RE: Kudos! - Zhavi - 07-17-2014

First, kudos to Ruru for being so positive and keeping me moving along (and giving me someone to chatter to while I'm trying to keep stuff organized in my head). And for continuously rping with me.

Kudos to Hutarin and ShayRei for being patient, wonderful souls who are also a blast to rp with.

And I really want to offer kudos and a shout out to two relatively new members of the RPC community (at least I think they're pretty new, right? >>) -- Miza and Razz. Seriously. I did some brief pms with both of these lovely people figuring out how our characters interacted before (we worked our characters into each others' backstories), and then threw them into rp. No hitches. Completely smooth. Both of them are excellent, and if you can see your character interacting with them, definitely rp with them. You won't regret it!

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 07-18-2014

(07-17-2014, 02:43 PM)Zhavi Wrote: First, kudos to Ruru for being so positive and keeping me moving along (and giving me someone to chatter to while I'm trying to keep stuff organized in my head).  And for continuously rping with me.

Kudos to Hutarin and ShayRei for being patient, wonderful souls who are also a blast to rp with.

And I really want to offer kudos and a shout out to two relatively new members of the RPC community (at least I think they're pretty new, right?  >>Wink -- Miza and Razz.  Seriously.  I did some brief pms with both of these lovely people figuring out how our characters interacted before (we worked our characters into each others' backstories), and then threw them into rp.  No hitches.  Completely smooth.  Both of them are excellent, and if you can see your character interacting with them, definitely rp with them.  You won't regret it!
First of all....*blush* thanks. I get a lot of my energy from you, so it's a good dynamic.

And yes! I have rp'd with ShayRei and Miza in the game and they are fantastic!! ShayRei's awesome at making the story seem like it's happening even though the two characters may be just sitting there. And Miza is really very good at making her mysterious character believable and real. Smile I second Zhavi's comments here.

RE: Kudos! - Miza - 07-18-2014

Just wanted to give my kudos out to Zhavi and Rurutani for helping me get into the RP community and for being great RPers in general! It's been fun breathing life into Limsa RP with these two and Zhavi has helped my character develop a rich background. Smile

RE: Kudos! - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-23-2014

Kudos to Gharen, Crofte, Roen and Hornet for a crazy emotional RP session.

Also a special kudos to Obsidian Hornet for not throwing nat off a cliff T_T.

RE: Kudos! - Erik Mynhier - 07-23-2014

Kudos to Yangh, for being very kind to the poor old soldier.

To Aya for calling it a superman-like transformation and making me lawlz.

And mega kudos to Kahn'a, for saving me from stuff, big time stuff..

RE: Kudos! - Yangh - 07-23-2014

I simply give Kudos to all that take time out of their day (Or evening) to RP with me. I love you all. ♥,..,♥