Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Erik Mynhier - 06-29-2014

A big kudos to everyone who understands that a dying man has to put rl first before a game, and for being so welcoming to me upon my return.

A big anti-kudos to Square for the 3hr hold that I am currently on to sort oput my account and prove I'm not some troll.

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 06-30-2014

Kudos to Askier again who crafted what was, for me, the most dramatic scene I have ever been involved with roleplay-wise. Last night hit hard.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 06-30-2014

Kudos to Osric on Friday night for playing Commander Swift. Dug his own grave a little cat boy did.

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 06-30-2014

Anti-kudos to needing to be awake at what-the-frak-o'clock and missing out on all of the cool stuff.

RE: Kudos! - Oscare - 06-30-2014

First set of kudos goes to Obsidian Hornet and Berrod Armstrong for setting up a cool little, tense RP.

Second set goes to Crofte and Kage, for making Oscare nearly go crazy over paladerp antics, double to Kage for providing a cute little scene with Oscare afterwards.

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 11:53 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Anti-kudos to needing to be awake at what-the-frak-o'clock and missing out on all of the cool stuff.
 /barely slept
 /sand in eyes feeling today
 /NO REGRETS

Also, Kudos to Dogberry for hosting that amazing hunt, and to all the others for their excellent character portrayals -- You know who you are!

Kudos to Oscare and Obsidian, who allowed me to rain on their parade last night!

RE: Kudos! - Whittledown - 06-30-2014

I had a great weekend of RP and wanted to thank everyone involved!

Paradyme: Sorry Hornet kinda broke your spirit at the Grindstone!

Mahvashi: A grand fight you wily cat you!

Jancis: You managed to salvage Hornet's psychological well being without even realizing it.

Dhemgeim: For everything that you do. You are always awesome. It's a treat every time we get together.

Dogberry: For handling a difficult situation with aplomb before he got his legs torn off.

Rivienne: For letting Hornet creep on you and letting me in on such a fun little plot!

Verad: Dubious goods! If you ever turn up that book Hornet asked about I will be doubly impressed.

Oscare: General awesomeness. Your story that Oscare told to Hornet was really cool, was it improvised?

Berrod: For being a party pooper and an RP-instigator.

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 11:51 AM)ExKage Wrote: Kudos to Osric on Friday night for playing Commander Swift. Dug his own grave a little cat boy did.
I promise you, that report will be on its way soon. RP and IRL obligations kept me from it this past weekend.

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 11:46 AM)Melkire Wrote: Kudos to Askier again who crafted what was, for me, the most dramatic scene I have ever been involved with roleplay-wise. Last night hit hard.
Don't forget yourself and everyone else. I really appreciate you all understanding that I had to handle some rl things that needed taking care of and were patient when I was a bit late.

RE: Kudos! - Jancis - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 03:23 PM)Whittledown Wrote: Jancis: You managed to salvage Hornet's psychological well being without even realizing it.
Aww shucks! The best things I do are outside of my awareness. x_x

Honestly though it's a great lesson in how to role play by being aware of events that don't exactly pertain to your character, but the ones around you. Getting involved and offering in them is a great way to build stories for everyone!

Much Love, Ebony Goddess!

RE: Kudos! - Oscare - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 03:23 PM)Whittledown Wrote: Oscare: General awesomeness.  Your story that Oscare told to Hornet was really cool, was it improvised?

Berrod: For being a party pooper and an RP-instigator.
THE ASTRAL AGENTS, RUINING HAPPY MOMENTS WITH OTHER HAPPY MOMENTS AND SOMETIMES DIVEBOMBS.

OOPS.

But yeah. That lame story was written by 6-year old me.
Pls don't judge 
b-b gentle h-h-hornet-sama

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 07-01-2014

Kudos to Warren Castille and Coatleque Croft for that engaging Frost and Shadow thread! Really fun read, you guys!

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 09:55 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Kudos to Warren Castille and Coatleque Croft for that engaging Frost and Shadow thread! Really fun read, you guys!

Aww, shucks. It started out as monologuing, but then people started hitching up to the wagon. I think it's going to be a very neat story once it's finished.

I've got plans.

RE: Kudos! - Whittledown - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 10:41 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-01-2014, 09:55 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Kudos to Warren Castille and Coatleque Croft for that engaging Frost and Shadow thread! Really fun read, you guys!

Aww, shucks. It started out as monologuing, but then people started hitching up to the wagon. I think it's going to be a very neat story once it's finished.

I've got plans.

*squees and continues shipping CroftexCastille on Tumblr >.>*

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 07-01-2014

Just a silly kudos to my little wind up kobold minion who entertained me last night with it's little flips and stuff when I was having a really lousy night.

Brought a smile to my face as that was my rp for the night, watching it do its thing.

Is it silly to offer thanks to a minion?

Nope. Cool