Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 06-24-2014

...my name's popped up one too many times in this thread, to the point where it'd be rude not to reciprocate. I generally avoid threads like these, because (to be blunt, please excuse my bluntness) more often than not they're circlejerks meant to congratulate those who should already know and understand that they're freakin' awesome. Also, I'm always afraid that I'll forget someone and leave them out, which would make me feel awful.

THAT SAID.

ShayRei & Enteris:

Thank you for taking me in. Thank you for putting up with all of my shit. Thank you for taking the time out of your lives to take a new player through the ropes. I applied to Path originally because the tag said "RP and PvE". I stayed for the friends. \o/ 

Path of Oschon & Heaven's Gate as a whole:

You guys are awesome. Names that come to mind right now... Kiest, Hunfrid, Picket, Em. Misters Corvus and Xenocides, as well. The laughs don't stop coming, and neither do the fun times. Maybe next time, I'll be able to stick around for Hydaelyn Hold 'Em. Stupid scheduling conflicts, GAH.

Erik Mynhier:

If you're reading this... I was utterly terrified of attending one of your events, because I knew absolutely no one outside of my FC. You threw a gala, and now a couple of months later it feels like I know everyone (which can be a pain in the ass at times, but hey, I'm having fun and so is everyone else). Thank you for the insane effort it must have taken to organize such a thing.

Kiht and Xydane:

I spied on you IC, and you two were kind enough to not only take it in stride but to reach out and drag me into the insanity that was the conflict with the Faces of Mercy. Also opened up a lot of roleplaying opportunity for me in Gridania and Coerthas that otherwise wouldn't exist... and a chance to get to know the Exile folks eventually (still need to get on that). Thanks for understanding when scheduling conflicts dragged me away from the finale. Kiht, looking forward to... current events, heehee. Xydane: QUIT TRYING TO GET ME INTO MORE TROUBLE, LOL.

Kahn'a:

Looking back, I can't believe we met over something as stupid as tea and whether or not it's worth drinking. Spoilers: OoC, I effing LOVE tea. I just love pina coladas that much more. You've been great, to the point where my only recourse in explaining how great is to quote Top Gun: "you can be my wingman anytime." 

Askier:

I blame you. I blame your event. I blame your raid boss hacks. I blame your willingness to "roll with it". I blame your stupid sexy voice. I blame every joke and laugh and every roleplay session and PvE instance. I blame it all for your being such an awesome person to hang out with. Stupid bomb kitty. I blame you.

Zhavi:

If you think sending such a PM was awkward, imagine how things must've been on my end! I'd been watching your thread with Lolo for weeks and receiving that PM was like being asked to sit down with a celebrity. A celebrity known for ridiculously good forum RP. Remind me sometime to swat some of those rubber balls your way.

Kanaria:

I shouldn't need to say anything... so I'm not going to! Cactuar

Leilani:

I need to say something... so I am going to. WAR is best tank. Cool
...also Mr. Scoopers still scares me.

Sizha'to/Garret/Cedric/Mr.-Too-Many-Alts:

TELL ME WHY, STEAK'S SITTIN' MARINATIN',
TELL ME WHY, OVEN'S HEATED, STILL AIN'T COOKIN',
TELL ME WHY, YOU WON'T LET ME HAVE IT RARE TODAY,
I WANT IT THAT WAY.

Garret's Rag-tag Accomplices in Crime:

You know who you are. Thieves and been-thieved. Thanks for all the fun and impromptu PvE runs. \o/

Jameson:

You are by far my favorite fop, and you make for the best characters. Swear to God, I'm ear-to-ear every time I run into you. I've told Roen this already, but you need a protag, even if it's a side character thing. You're THAT entertaining as an antag that I want to see you play both sides of the fence. <3

Jajara/Delial:

You're amazing and I think you know it. What's impressive (MOST IMPRESSIVE) is how it doesn't go to your head like it does with some of us (*coughguiltyImguiltycough*). You keep churnin' out great stuff. Please don't stop. I will break down and cry if you do, and nobody wants that.

Roen:

You've been hiding your light under the covers! Get the hell out here and GM/DM more often, damn it! We'll help! ...andIpromisetotryandnotderailbyrecruitingeveryallyIpossiblycaneverragain. I swear.

Gharen:

Quit scaring the shite outta me! Holy hells!

D'lyhhia:

Dear Dodo Lady, buffaloes can go SUCK IT. You're a great person. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. And, pardon my French, but F#&% your output is ridonkulous. Love watching your streams. You should advertise them here! 

Xieveral:

I... feel like an @$$ for the way things went with Del. Here's to not screwing things up with Tahl and Seiko! Also to Super Happy Fun Times in stream, in game, and over Skype.

Merri:

You beautiful bastard, you.

Lanza and Liliana:

Your characters are inseparable in my mind (by which I mean inevitably associated), so here it goes. Lanza, you adorable lug, I want you to hold me tight, sing to me, and whisper sweet nothings in my ear in direct contrast to every "oi" and "eh" that comes out of your mouth. Lili... you can't have him back, but I'll share. And in the meantime, please don't gut my 'sworn/ex-sworn friends. No, seriously, roleplaying with you guys is a blast.  

Arky and Keroa:

Heart

Nat and Kage:

Another two peeps who are inevitably associated with one another in my head. KAGE! You can be a Lalafell and eat your cake too. Also, character development, avast! NAT! Don't take this the wrong way, but you bring so much more color to the table as a Blade, imo, than you did as a Sultansworn. The new role lets you play more to your strengths. 

Aya:

Osric is whipped now. Poor man won't drown himself in drink... but I promise to make him swing by more often for food and company!

C'kayah:

Every time your character and mine meet face to face, it's like the Cuban Missile Crisis, with Cold War era U.S.A and Russia standing off, nuclear warheads at the ready. Talk about TENSE. Kudos.

Ragnar/Alexei: 

You take Russian sociopath from cliché to art form. You have no idea how much some of us are enjoying it. No idea. Thumbsup

Coatleque:

Hang in there. The craziness never really ends; you just get used to it.

Gus Pumpkinweed:

Same goes to you, see above. And don't beat yourself up so much as learn from an experience... not that I need to tell you that, you're on your way already.

Chuchukepa:

I will hug you. I will hug you to DEATH.

Garryson Shipkeeper & The Lovelies of XI:7 :

Thank you for taking a fresh MNK and teaching him the Binding Coil painlessly with your ridiculously overgeared toons. Oh, and thanks for putting up with my loud mouth. Garry, thank you for the open invitation and for keeping me on the up and up. Thorin, one day the fireballs and conflags will let up and stop targeting you. One day soon. Rest of you: <3 . Keru gets double the love. Dem WHM heals on Garuda EX.

To Everyone I Missed Because This Post is Leviathan, Leviathan:

I love you all. You know who you are.

RE: Kudos! - Oscare - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 12:36 PM)Jancis Wrote: Really fun character Jancis has run into the past few days is Oscare Iono. He's a garish fella who is hilarious.

In what was to be just an immerse/relationship letter, it ended up making a scene in the middle of Ul'dah.

Good times!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
But in reality, I really have to thank Jancis and Crofte for letting me RP on that one night after the cafe party. Those two opened up Oscare to a great relationship between the two and I thoroughly loved it to death. That was easily one of the best RPs I was even given an opportunity to savor.

On top of that, I have to thank two of my own FC mates -- Camy Laykk and Berrod Armstrong (along with his alts). Those two are funny, Berrod being a very respectable man, someone Oscare looks up to. And Camy just being that punching bag-sister like person for Oscare.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 06-25-2014

Wanted to say much thanks to the following after last night:

Zhavi: Thank you so much for letting me play Ruru and explore a new avenue for him! It seems to be working out well and I am so happy with the dynamic he has right now with you and others as a result.

ShayRei: For letting me into the Limsa world. Letting me in has expanded my RP opportunities and it's been a fun ride!

And Coatleque Crofte: She brought all...ALL...of my rp stuff together last night and it was amazingly done!! For those that don't know, I have a forum thread for my alt Krell, and one for Ruru that I am working with Zhavi on, and in game I also have my rp with Ruru's IC life in Limsa. Well, last night Ruru was spending time in the Drowning Wench with his girlfriend and chatting about their future and like a movie, (though completely unscripted or unplanned) I saw Coatleque at a table across the way and said to myself "Hmmm...that's odd." And then she went and asked for information about my alias. Ruru had to confront her and it was brilliant! In a minute's time all three things collided and actually made sense! I was soooooo happy!

Thank you Coatleque! It was fun and hope Ruru wasn't too much of an obstinant jerk and hope he didn't spoil her evening out. Wink Thanks again to everyone involved. Looking forward to more. Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 08:26 AM)Rurutani Wrote: Thank you Coatleque! It was fun and hope Ruru wasn't too much of an obstinant jerk and hope he didn't spoil her evening out. Wink

Not at all! Honestly, she was under-cover as it were, in her new outfit made by Otto. It would have looked weird for a Sultansworn in full regalia to be questioning people in Limsa. As much as she hates the work, I have fun playing her as the Lady Inspector/Ambassador. I hope she comes across as polite and proper in her dialogues.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 08:37 AM)Coatleque Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 08:26 AM)Rurutani Wrote: Thank you Coatleque! It was fun and hope Ruru wasn't too much of an obstinant jerk and hope he didn't spoil her evening out. Wink

Not at all!  Honestly, she was under-cover as it were, in her new outfit made by Otto.  It would have looked weird for a Sultansworn in full regalia to be questioning people in Limsa.  As much as she hates the work, I have fun playing her as the Lady Inspector/Ambassador.  I hope she comes across as polite and proper in her dialogues.
Ha ha! She was great! And you said the jursidiction line much nicer than Ruru was about to say. I was mid-way typing "And aren't you a little out of your jurisdiction? I don't recall any pink-haired Lalafell royalty around these parts." But then your post came and I was like..."well how can I say that now? I'd look like a jerk." XD

RE: Kudos! - Whittledown - 06-25-2014

Reinette Sompt: Had an awesome time RPing with you last night. Hornet has sorely needed someone to snap her out of her funk and Reinette did just that. Also, Kaylie ate all your miq'abobs.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 06-26-2014

To everyone involved in the RP last night, small or not, thank you.

A small bit at the end that was a little untimely has now definitely brought a small change to Kage's character and motivations that I didn't foresee coming. When before he felt dutibound to stick with the Brass Blades, it might have just shoved him in deeper. Hell, some of the future plot may not even require some evil woman's plotting now T_T;

To Itar: Youuuuu! :p That's all I can say for now.

Roen: What can I say that I never do before? I love you. You have helped me grow and dealing with me as you have to BONK me several times, all the time. I will admit to tearing up as Roen broke down while Kage chose to support the lone Natalie when he was aware of all the hostility she had garnered. May not work with Roen the character but I'm sure I'll have to deal with some certain... others. Otherwise we may have to change <ULDAH> to like <ROEN> to get you to RP with me. /runs

Osric: Don't ever change you bum! Big Grin 

Delial: You too. I also want to re-iterate that your sneers mean nothing to me! Kage's hats are not ridiculous! :c

RE: Kudos! - Oscare - 06-26-2014

To everyone for the RP last night (forgive me if I forget names >_<); that RP was AWESOME.

Jancis: Awesome as always, girl.
Alveo: You actually spoke up! Those little OOC snippets were cool.
Obsidian: Congratulations on actually making Oscare freak out. Props.
Tasa: She was just funny overall.
Rinilda: Definitely caught Oscare's glance every once in a while and caused some tension between them. This is what you get for putting two highlanders together.
Dhem: H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P, by far one of the COOLEST roes I have seen yet.
Kaylie: Sassy catgal? She's totally on my A+ list.

Again, can't thank you guys enough for all the cool RP you provide me with. ;~; Also, props to one of my FC mates who actually tried RP for the first time that night!

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 11:15 AM)Oscare Wrote: To everyone for the RP last night (forgive me if I forget names >_<); that RP was AWESOME.

Rinilda: Definitely caught Oscare's glance every once in a while and caused some tension between them. This is what you get for putting two highlanders together.

Again, can't thank you guys enough for all the cool RP you provide me with. ;~; Also, props to one of my FC mates who actually tried RP for the first time that night!

Someone tell Kaylie all the love Kaylie's been getting so Kaylie will post Kaylie here. Kaylie.

Edit: I recognize most of the names on that list and they're always a good group to RP with when not freely offering sexin' up on my cop

RE: Kudos! - Oscare - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 11:31 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 11:15 AM)Oscare Wrote: To everyone for the RP last night (forgive me if I forget names >_<Wink; that RP was AWESOME.

Someone tell Kaylie all the love Kaylie's been getting so Kaylie will post Kaylie here. Kaylie.
I don't think you said Kaylie enough in that sentence.

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 06-27-2014

Thank you Roen, for playing the part of Captain Jenlyns and thoroughly reaming Coatleque a new one last night. I left her fate up to you and was not disappointed. I admit there were a few times I was sweating and looking for words, but the whole time she was accepting of whatever judgement would be levied. Looks like she's survived round 1.

So thank you! Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 06-28-2014

Kudos to Oscare Iono, Draco Ixtar, Camy Laykk, Avenio Naemig, Angelo Belmonte, Jancis Milburga, Alveo Soulseeker, Omarion Liontail and Burgenheim Rousa for making that fight between Oscare and Berrod so much more awesome than it was meant to be! You guys are all fantastic!

RE: Kudos! - Jancis - 06-28-2014

Aww thank you!

Berrod and Oscare did a great job with the role play fight and then everyone else really made the scene with drinking, stories, and healing wounds.

Berrod especially being un-modest and brash! Le Gasp!

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 06-29-2014

And moar Kudos! To Val Nunh for being a right bastard alongside Berrod and to Aya Foxheart for enduring them both while within earshot! That scene in the Quicksand was fun as hell.

RE: Kudos! - Hutarin - 06-29-2014

Ohhh my gosh. Kudos? For me? Ahhh- I love you guys. Lemme just... pull you all... into a giant group hug. Ineedlongerarms. ; w ;

Osric(Assric): HECK YEAH. DODOS RULE BUFFALOES DROOL! On a more serious note... you are awesome. Like totally super amazing awesome of win. Rping with you has been a blast and I hope to continue to rp with you for a very long time.

Xieveral: For the past ten minutes I have sat here trying to figure out what all to say. There are just too many things to thank you for so I'm gunna wrap it up in one package: thanks for being such an awesome friend and rp buddy! 

Kanaria: The next time I see you expect a hug. A very big one. And maybe some flowers... a lot of flowers.

Zhavi: I absolutely love the shenanigans that your character drags mine into. It is always exciting to see what will happen next even if they are just having a drink!

Merri: Thank you for getting me off my IG butt and helping me get my weapon. That said, you're still a dork. >:3

Bexy: Even though we have have only rped once I really enjoyed it. Also, thanks for helping me out on some of my quests. Totally my go to girl when in need of a DPS. 

Gus Pumpkinweed: You with all your pumpkin stuff. So. Freakn'. Cute and cool. Its totally all your fault D'ly loves pumpkin ale.

Everyone Who Has Commissioned Me: It really means so much that you guys like my art. Every time I see a headshot  for an avi I squee on the inside. Theywilltakeoverthisentiresite. Bwhahahaha!