Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Desu Nee - 01-31-2015

Thanks for the Adagio brothers for tolerating my constant in in and outs of the chair and the amazing job at the Mist!

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 01-31-2015

Welp Kudos, to Quki, Shato, N'velhi and uhhh Kestrel, for that wonderful adventure on Ramona. Hoping those five get to travel Eorzea again becauseShatoneedssomethingfromthemorother.

RE: Kudos! - Kestrael - 01-31-2015

Kudos to Shashato, Ququki, N'velhi and Ramona! The adventure was a lot of fun. Thanks for including me.

RE: Kudos! - Desu Nee - 01-31-2015

I don't really need to say anything, do I~

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 02-05-2015

Kudos to Misha & Friends for allowing the Sworn to mediate their fisticuffs the other night. I am always leery of being drawn into such arguments because I can never know who's going to play along with the outcome, but I think the end solution was fair to everyone. Smile

RE: Kudos! - MrPoopyButtHole - 02-05-2015

Kudos to everyone involved in Pyralis's year long story arc that is finally coming to an end Saturday. Meyla (Jupi), Evaleigh, Xao, Nheu'a, Atticus, Lena, Wuot, Rinh'li, R'shesha, everyone in the Reclaimers, Everyone in Clan, Everyone in Pillow Fort, everyone that I've missed because the list is so long. It has been a blast and I'll miss running stories with you all!

Kudos to everyone in Ul'dah who has tolerated Naoh'a Mujuuk's insanity. He really is a nice guy just completely bonkers and wacky.

Kudos to Zhavi for reigniting my passion for forum RP. I'm thoroughly enjoying our little story.

Lastly, Kudos to you for reading this. We should mate.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 02-17-2015

I want to say kudos first to my new FC, The Free Wing Society. Everyone there has been so kind and friendly and while I tend to be shy, was able to find rp pretty easily with the members. I look forward to meeting more folks ICly and becoming a more acvtive part of the FC going forward.

Second, kudos to Elyscia Rose.....the speech she gave at her Eternal Bonding ceremony was moving and inspiring and wish there was a transcript somewhere. It was nice to hear from the player, not the character for a change and many of the sentiments I can relate to. Again, great speech and thank you for giving the folks there the oppotunity to hear it.

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 08:23 AM)Melodia Wrote: I want to say kudos first to my new FC, The Free Wing Society. Everyone there has been so kind and friendly and while I tend to be shy, was able to find rp pretty easily with the members. I look forward to meeting more folks ICly and becoming a more acvtive part of the FC going forward.
<3

RE: Kudos! - SM Nick - 02-17-2015

Kudos to the many friends I made over the few months I've been on FFXIV.

First of all kudos to the Harbingers of Dawn. Although I've been with them for barely a month as Niklas Gran, with their help I have properly set my first steps in the world of roleplaying. I wish I am able to fix all the mistakes I made while with them.

Next is Aaron Frostheart. For a short time he was my partner in my short-lived FC the Gran Knights, and was like an older brother to me, and still is to this day. No matter how much I mess up he's always there for me, and I try to be there for him in return.

Next is Khrys Nelnah/Ravie. With her help I was able to experience romance RP for a short time before I had to do my characters over again and due to RL issues. Although my LS mates have issues with her, I try my best to support her and she still counts as a great friend.

Lastly is the Arcadeus FC, the one I am currently in. The kudos mostly goes to Aldotsk/Anelia Sadowyn. Under his and the FC's guidance, I have been improving in RP and FFXIV every time I am online. With their and my other friends's support I managed to revive one of my old characters for use in future RP.

Without my friends and my LS mates to support me, I would have never gone so far in FFXIV, and I would have given up on RP and Balmung. Once again I give a massive epic kudos to all my friends. You all deserve it.

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 03-06-2015

Has anyone seen the sheer amount of work Jancis does for her monthly Twelve events? Seriously, go look at the threads. For most of us, it's just a one-off thing. She busts her ass to make it presentable and readable every month.

Thank that woman.

RE: Kudos! - Aya - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 04:20 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Has anyone seen the sheer amount of work Jancis does for her monthly Twelve events? Seriously, go look at the threads. For most of us, it's just a one-off thing. She busts her ass to make it presentable and readable every month.

Thank that woman.
So incredibly true!  Jancis is amazing Smile

RE: Kudos! - Jaliqai - 03-06-2015

Thanks to everyone I RP'd with last night - Aeron Volkova, E'shtola Halha, Klynswys Elilwyn, and Aure Descoteaux - for turning what I thought was going to be a simple one-off RP into something more involved and exciting! Was fun to actually get to RP out some shady business gone bad (spy included!) and play out the aftermath. 

On a somewhat related note, I want to thank everyone who's been supportive of the Whispervine LS so far. Things like last night's RP and getting more people involved and connected even to such a minor degree are exactly what I wanted to accomplish with the LS, and it makes me so happy to see it already starting to come to fruition. <3

RE: Kudos! - SicketySix - 03-12-2015

Kudos to the metal clad Rogedyn who let me pickpocket him last night. Sorry bro, in no way can I remember your name!

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 03-12-2015

Major kudos to Kiht and Aya for their willingness to stay up a little later than they'd been planning on just so that we could have a scene. I think that might've been my first bit of roleplay outside of my usual circles in, God, at least two to three months.

Heart

RE: Kudos! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-13-2015

Kudos to Crofte, Mr Fancy Pants and Icky (Isky) for the other night as my first RP as Meme to really get a feel for him.

Kudos to Erik and Clio for the RP tonight, it was fun for him to meet Clio and to explore his more curious side. Turns out, lots and lots of questions XD and now erik aparently wants to adopt him.