Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Yangh - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 12:53 PM)Ckayah Tia Wrote: Kudos to Tea for coordinating their housing upgrade with us so that we could pick up their old plot. You've made a bunch of criminals very happy!

That should be interesting. Yangh doesn't know they've moved yet... she'll walk right into a criminal den!

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 10-03-2014

(10-02-2014, 01:47 PM)Yangh Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 12:53 PM)C Wrote: Kudos to Tea for coordinating their housing upgrade with us so that we could pick up their old plot. You've made a bunch of criminals very happy!

That should be interesting. Yangh doesn't know they've moved yet... she'll walk right into a criminal den!
We're very nice criminals!

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 10-03-2014

Kudos to Dartanon for coming along to a DOVE impromptu, spur-of-the-moment RP event the other evening. I had to step out early from it due to RL keeping me occupied but everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun to bring in someone outside the FC along Smile

RE: Kudos! - Maia - 10-03-2014

(10-02-2014, 12:53 PM)Ckayah Tia Wrote: Kudos to Tea for coordinating their housing upgrade with us so that we could pick up their old plot. You've made a bunch of criminals very happy!

Awww, thank you! I'm happy to help a fellow FC out! <3 Just don't tell Titor we sold it to criminals, okay?

Also, not that it matters, but we're <Tea?> XD. There is a <Tea> that exists, and I like to imagine that their FC is full of evil twin doppelgangers of our members.

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 11:35 AM)Maia Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 12:53 PM)C Wrote: Kudos to Tea for coordinating their housing upgrade with us so that we could pick up their old plot. You've made a bunch of criminals very happy!

Awww, thank you! I'm happy to help a fellow FC out! <3 Just don't tell Titor we sold it to criminals, okay?

Please, by all means tell him, C. I would love for word of where you live to reach a certain sergeant's ears through his unit's latest recruit. Evil

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 07:56 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 11:35 AM)Maia Wrote:

Please, by all means tell him, C. I would love for word of where you live to reach a certain sergeant's ears through his unit's latest recruit. Evil
Oh, we're destined to meet again sooner than that, Osric... *purrs*

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 10-09-2014

Kudos to the members of <AGENT> -- you guys have made the FC a living, breathing entity! I love having to catch up on a billion things whenever I log in. I love being so booked for RP with people that I end up sneaking in my daily stuff in the wee hours of the morning. You guys are the besssst!

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 10-10-2014

Thank you to Verad, Leanne, Misha, Jana, Aya, and the two Blades NPCs last night. I had originally only intended to eavesdrop in-character, but then the Blade called for reinforcements.

Also thanks to <YATAG> for the event you hosted; It was a lot of fun. I hope next time has a better turn out for you!

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 10-10-2014

Kudos to Misha, Kahn'a, Kiht, Verad, Rinh'li, and everyone else who was kind enough to allow me to stumble my way through several scenes last night. Witnessing the brutality that'd been visited upon the Distributor of the Dubious... funny how well folks can tug on heartstrings with a few sentences.

RE: Kudos! - Aya - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 12:54 PM)Melkire Wrote: Kudos to Misha, Kahn'a, Kiht, Verad, Rinh'li, and everyone else who was kind enough to allow me to stumble my way through several scenes last night. Witnessing the brutality that'd been visited upon the Distributor of the Dubious... funny how well folks can tug on heartstrings with a few sentences.
He had better be alright, or there shall be hell to pay! o7

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 10-12-2014

Kudos to the folks at the Quicksand. I never stay idle for long, someone almost ALWAYS approaches my character within minutes and it never gets dull!

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 10-12-2014

Kudos to Avalyn, Fio, and Howl for the RP at the Grindstone.

Tried to do less sword and board, to vary it up a bit. I hope it worked out.

RE: Kudos! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 12:59 AM)Kage Wrote: Kudos to Avalyn, Fio, and Howl for the RP at the Grindstone.

Tried to do less sword and board, to vary it up a bit. I hope it worked out.

Was a lot of fun, Kage.  Hope to see you there again next week.

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 10-14-2014

Kudos to Roen, Osric and Kanaria for some really excellent RP. I ended up weeping off and on for the rest of the night. Heart

RE: Kudos! - Pumpkinweed - 10-14-2014

I had no idea this thread existed! First off, thank you to those who gave thanks to me and the Piquant Pumpkin staff! We aim to bring spooky fun for all!

Now to give kudos to people individually is hard because there is bound to be someone I forget to mention... so though it may be 'cheating', I'd like to thank Balmung role-players for being the most functional community, today, on any MMO format! Your integrity and warm welcoming to new players paves a long future... such as it never being... a final fantasy.

Thumbsup