Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 09-04-2014

Kudos to Natalie Mcbeef for an excellent rp.  Nat brought out the bad cop and pushed me mentally as an rper as I had to respond as Jin'to, which is totally different than most of my characters and really helped me get a feel for him personality-wise.  Nat made him squirm and uncomfortable.  It was fun. Big Grin

Also Kudos to Kahn'a, Alexei, Hound, Nat, and all the others whom have rolled with me using an altered Askier model to represent Jin'to.  Thank you. You make a free-time-starved rper's life a hundred times easier.

RE: Kudos! - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-04-2014

(09-04-2014, 01:58 AM)Askier Wrote: Kudos to Natalie Mcbeef for an excellent rp.  Nat brought out the bad cop and pushed me mentally as an rper as I had to respond as Jin'to, which is totally different than most of my characters and really helped me get a feel for him personality-wise.  Nat made him squirm and uncomfortable.  It was fun. Big Grin

Also Kudos to Kahn'a, Alexei, Hound, Nat, and all the others whom have rolled with me using an altered Askier model to represent Jin'to.  Thank you. You make a free-time-starved rper's life a hundred times easier.

Haha! It was amazingly fun. Nat started off as the 'bad cop' in most of my RP, but I haven't had a chance to play that role for a long time! Looking forward to where this plot might lead.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 09-04-2014

Alabrous Tane, Jaxon Hawk, CC, Leanne, and all the wonderful people who were RPing in the Quicksand last night.

Some great walk up RP happened for me in the aftermath, something I've never really quite delved into. Thank you!

Especially you Angrian Anvilhammer!

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 09-05-2014

Kudos to Kiht and the other members of CLAN I got to interact with last night at their FC house and to Kahn'a for setting up the rp.  

I have had almost zero rp with Traditional miqo'te and last night not only opened Askier's eyes IC about being a Keeper but mine to a whole new side of FF 14 rp I never really understood. It was a lot of fun and definatly one of my favorite rp's ever in this game. You all rock! Smile

RE: Kudos! - Knight Kat - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 10:31 AM)Askier Wrote: Kudos to Kiht and the other members of CLAN I got to interact with last night at their FC house and to Kahn'a for setting up the rp.  

I have had almost zero rp with Traditional miqo'te and last night not only opened Askier's eyes IC about being a Keeper but mine to a whole new side of FF 14 rp I never really understood. It was a lot of fun and definatly one of my favorite rp's ever in this game. You all rock! Smile

Glad you had fun! I did too. I am also glad that it went smoothly. Askier works with literal bombs? The CLAN is like a figurative bomb. Never know when some drama might explode. After you left, Sanja said "He is nice, but a bit odd". I think she's already got Askier pegged now. Laugh

Feel free to plan future visits. I would offer you the invitation to drop by whenever, but that is a flip of the coin on whether you'll end up walking into a crazy/awkward situation.

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 09-06-2014

Hey Askier loves awkward/explosive situations!  Lol.

I'll definatly set up another time with you to stop on by. Smile

Sanja definatly has him pegged lol.

RE: Kudos! - Whittledown - 09-06-2014

Had my first event with the OS&R folk on Wandering Smoke. Had a great time! Kudos to the entire crew with the following notes:

Kin: Sorry about braining you with Smoke's staff.

Emadra: Sorry for maybe trying to set your blood on fire.

Ciel: Sorry about the tasing.

RE: Kudos! - Phayte - 09-08-2014

As a person just starting to get more into the RP scene, it was a great experience to RP with Kahn'a's player the other night. Kudos for him for being patient while some things were getting sorted out and for the spontaneous nature which really led to some interesting ideas and some personal insight about myself both OOC and IC.

RE: Kudos! - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-09-2014

Kudos to Nero for a super dramatic and intense RP session,

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 09-14-2014

I have to give Mister Alexie Volkov soooo many kudos for helping me last night. I ended be nearly an hour and a half late getting off work (brings my work week to 63 hours lol) and was late to my own event. Alexei held the fort and got everything set up and managed to run the event with almost no prior knowledge about stuff. I have to say so many thank you'ds. Alexei you are an awesome Rper and individual and its been a pleasure getting yo know you. Thank you so much!

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 09-22-2014

Kudos to everyone involved in the slaying of Levi Ex and Moggle Ex last night! Special mention to Otto Vann for supplying roles we needed. Syndicate connections, I tell ya.

RE: Kudos! - Ciel - 09-27-2014

Huge thank you to P'lha Tahl!

OS&R has had a long-running plot in which she has played the role of our primary antagonist.  She has been incredibly patient and flexible with us as plot elements and needs have changed, and she has been instrumental in seeing the plot move through to fruition.  And now that we've reached the end of that story arc, it is only fair to add additional kudos for going out with a bang.

Thanks, also, to Menelwen Veara, Obsidian Hornet, and others who have also stepped in - sometimes on short notice - to fill in as NPCs.  I think I can speak for everyone in the FC when I say this means the world to have friends like you at our backs.

To everyone in OS&R who was present for the events of friday 9/26/14, and quoting Kin for a moment, "Bloody well done."  Everyone deserves to be personally named and thanked for how everything went down, including those who came in at the end as people moved into recovery mode.  Most or all of us came away with something in the form of character development last night, or at least a different perspective on things.

From myself, personally, Avila Ashton and Kale Aideron, for providing an unexpected and badass moment and, I think, some important character development for their dynamic duo.  Making the decision to roll with a potentially handicapping injury is a tough call and can affect how your character interacts with the world later, but it also deserves a lot of respect when it comes under the conditions everyone was facing.

Great job, once again, all of you.  Give yourselves a pat on the back.

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 09-29-2014

Thanks to everyone who helped out with Koporo's Trial this weekend. It was the first event I had put together, and though it was small, it went off without a hitch.

Natalie, just be a Blade. Just do it already. You're too good.
Roen, thanks for waiting patiently. Next time hopefully you'll get a few more lines!
Jancis, your distraction was perfect. Almost too perfect.
And of course, Koporo. I hope the whole thing was fun for you even if he did pick the wrong person to arrest.

----------

Thanks also to Memeli Meli, Dhemgeim, and the rest of Coral last night. I don't often get out of the city for obvious IC reasons, but when I heard Chuch talking about the promenade I had to butt in!

And finally, to the Sultansworn who responded to my call over the linkshell to blockade the door and keep Memeli from entering. I hear tell it was a pleasant surprise for her.

RE: Kudos! - Croix Leradine - 09-30-2014

I have to give a big thanks to Faye Covington and Val Nunh for a great returning RP. A perfect and fun little thing for my return to RPing. Thank you so much!

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 10-02-2014

Kudos to Tea for coordinating their housing upgrade with us so that we could pick up their old plot. You've made a bunch of criminals very happy!