Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Verad - 08-08-2014

I have a lot of these to give out, and they can be awful belated.

In general, kudos to this community at large for helping me out of a very lengthy creative slump. The game caught my interest, but it's the overall positive and vibrant community here that has gotten me interested in roleplay again. Thanks to all of you!

In particular, Aya, for being a fun and entertaining fixture at the Quicksand while I subject people to Verad's pitch, and for nailing the character's voice better than I could; Roen for being supportive of my posts and her willingness to play along with Verad's idiocy; Zhavi, for taking a chance and contacting me to get involved in my first IC forum thread; Val and Faye for similarly being willing to take a chance and try out my roll system, and Osric for being Verad's to-date only repeat customer. Kudos, I say! A kudos upon you all!

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 08-08-2014

Kudos to Verad for making me crack a smile EVERY. GOD. DAMNED. TIME.

To the point where I felt awful the one time I had to turn down RP with him on account of not having actually used/perused his marvelous products yet. ;~;

...need someone to shoot me in the chest for one, and an opportunity to slam someone over the head with a hefty book for another.

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 08-08-2014

*Askier's ears twitch and he grins in excitement as he flicks the safety switch mounted in his left arm off before he turns his attention to Osric as he aims the gun barrel in his magitek arm at the scoundrel's chest*

"What was that about needing to be shot in the chest?"

RE: Kudos! - Aya - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 04:36 PM)Verad Wrote: In particular, Aya, for being a fun and entertaining fixture at the Quicksand while I subject people to Verad's pitch, and for nailing the character's voice better than I could; Roen for being supportive of my posts and her willingness to play along with Verad's idiocy; Zhavi, for taking a chance and contacting me to get involved in my first IC forum thread; Val and Faye for similarly being willing to take a chance and try out my roll system, and Osric for being Verad's to-date only repeat customer. Kudos, I say! A kudos upon you all!
Verad! Thank you! And Kudos do you too for making one of the entertaining people to interact with :-]

Don't let Verad get pulled down too much! His "dubious salesman" schtick is one of the most clever and enjoyable that I have ever had the pleasure to RP with Smile  You had me laughing out loud the very first time I met you, "Very well then, I shall have your very worst drink, in your very smallest glass." - and again pretty much any time I read your wiki (the Cactuar-puncture bit being my personal favorite!)

So, thank you Verad for making Balmung that much more enjoyable of a place!

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 08-13-2014

Massive kudos for an awesome rp with Liadan Summerfeild just now while I was on Atrium Crow.  She let me get a feel for the character and also helped me figure out a lot about the Crows and how they work with aether.  Was a -very- productive rp.  Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - LiadansWhisper - 08-13-2014

(08-13-2014, 12:15 AM)Askier Wrote: Massive kudos for an awesome rp with Liadan Summerfeild just now while I was on Atrium Crow.  She let me get a feel for the character and also helped me figure out a lot about the Crows and how they work with aether.  Was a -very- productive rp.  Big Grin

Big Grin

Thanks for scaring the shit out of my character!  That was fun! Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 08-18-2014

Quick Kudos to my good friend Zhavi for sharing her story "Kink".

If you've not read it, please do yourself a favor and do so. It's long but well worth it.

And don't forget to bring the tissue....you will need it.
Cry

RE: Kudos! - Erik Mynhier - 08-18-2014

Kudos to Siha, not for anything IC, but for being my best friend and listening to my stupid real life problems. Thanks for making me feel better.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 08-25-2014

Major major Kudos to all those who came out to the Limsa event on Saturday! It was a lot of fun and had a lot of FC's show up which was nice. Wayward Star folks were awesome, and sooo many others, thank you thank you!

There were shenanigans, good conversations, near fights, gambling, and just a very good time and a huge turnout and for that I am grateful.

I want to personally say thank you to Zhavi, Surillian, and ShayRei for helping to organzie this. We literally were just chatting one day and came up with the idea through some brainstorming and seeing it come together so quickly was very very awesome. Thank you ladies very much! Thumbsup

And again, my deep appreciation for everyone showing and making it work. Moogle

RE: Kudos! - Hyakki - 09-02-2014

Ginjiro, Keiji, Tetsuro and all the people we've met along the way...

I'm having a blast traveling Eorzea with you guys! Sightseeing, learning about the local lore and landmarks meeting new people to join us in our travels, the drama, the comedy... you guys really make it feel like Final Fantasy! Heart

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 09-02-2014

Because you really deserve some.

Nero.

Dammit man, where did you come from?

Plotting, writing, and RPing with you, you've blown me away so far. And I know plenty of fantastic players/writers!

You are kind of awesome. Kudos to you.

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 09-03-2014

Kudos to Nyalie Lihzeh, whom I stood around RPing with for a good two hours last night. Glad to see her back in the city again.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 09:45 AM)Coatleque Wrote: Kudos to Nyalie Lihzeh, whom I stood around RPing with for a good two hours last night.  Glad to see her back in the city again.
Wait wait....Come on Coatleque....no kudos for seeing Melodia in scandalous glamoured gear? Boooooo. Wink

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 09:59 AM)Rurutani Wrote: Wait wait....Come on Coatleque....no kudos for seeing Melodia in scandalous glamoured gear? Boooooo. Wink

*coughs* I um... I keep those kudos to myself.
Besides, that was totally OOC!

RE: Kudos! - Nero - 09-03-2014

(09-02-2014, 06:55 PM)Roen Wrote: Because you really deserve some.

Nero.

Dammit man, where did you come from?

Plotting, writing, and RPing with you, you've blown me away so far. And I know plenty of fantastic players/writers!

You are kind of awesome. Kudos to you.

I knew you wouldn't edit your kudos.

I knew it.

On the more serious note, kudos to Roen for being a major gateway for me to enter the RPC community. I probably wouldn't be around if you hadn't taken the time to arrange things in the first place.