Hydaelyn Role-Players
Haruka Hachisai - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Haruka Hachisai (/showthread.php?tid=7256)

Haruka Hachisai - Mhatya - 05-28-2014

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Haruka Hachisai
  • Primary character:Haruka Hachisai
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Somewhere between medium and heavy. I’m in-character most of the time if I’m around Ul’dah or Thanalan, and if I’m caught in the world leveling, I’ll usually answer an IC comment or question. Rarely, I’m just flatly OOC, usually if I’m tired because spelling and vocabulary become challenging when the brain decides to quit for the night.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Preferably without rolls, but I’m flexible. Straight RP combat allows the strengths of the involved characters to come out, but I can understand the problem of competition. As for injuries, they happen; no one is immune to being hurt and Haruka will no different. As long as fair is fair, I think it should be up to the player of the character who suffers the injury to determine the extent of it. As for character death, let’s leave that off the table unless previously discussed.

• Views on IC romance:
    I’m open to romance (I have a bit of a weakness for it, actually) as long as the RP is not strictly romantic in nature. Variety is the spice of life, and I dislike focusing too much on romance while forsaking adventure and excitement. I also prefer romantic entanglements to develop at a natural pace that fits the nature of relationships. If there is a romance, all I ask is it’s kept IC; OOC drama is a no-no. Haruka is a lesbian, so understanding individuals are preferred.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I’m up for this. If you’ve got an idea, let’s talk about it.

• Views on lore:
    I pray at the temple of the Lore God, but do not proselytize. I’ll admit that I’m not exactly an encyclopedia of trivia concerning FFXIV, and even if I was, it’s not my place to lay down the hammer on someone who’s breaking lore. With that said, I do prefer lore-abiding RP and request others correct me if I get something glaringly wrong; the last thing I want to do is ruin someone’s immersion with my mistake.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Simple: /s is IC; /t is typically IC if within hearing range of a person, unless otherwise agreed upon; /p is up to the group I’m with but usually OOC; otherwise, most other things are OOC. These are the normal conventions, yes?

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:PST
  • Contact info:Contact me in-game or here on the forums; I usually check my account here daily.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Haruka Hachisai - Mhatya - 06-12-2016

Just an update regarding character information after a very long absence. I've changed mains and made my old character mysteriously disappear, so I figured a some modification was warranted.

RE: Haruka Hachisai - Serenity - 07-11-2016

My Haruka~ 

*Glomps and grooms*