Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rendezvous of Stars - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Rendezvous of Stars (/showthread.php?tid=7070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Chompie - 03-06-2016

Woah! I'm pretty sure every race but Miqo was in single digits last census a couple weeks ago. That's a sudden surge in lizard population!

Statistics are fun! Heart

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 03-14-2016

Statistics are fun, Arblis. They are indeed. Wink

I've tried to hold off as long as possible, but after accepting 20 new applicants, I think it's time for another freeze. Welcome to everyone who decided to "Rendezvous" with us (har har), and I'll be posting here again when we'll be taking new apps!

Thank you! ♥

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - SapphireSkylines - 03-20-2016

Oh wow, it looks like this group is pretty popular based on the past posts here.

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 04-01-2016

Obligatory April 1st post!

We're still quite active and such, and now under the new leadership of my good friend Alpha Direwolf! Check out our fancy new main page!

Show Content

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Relavel - 04-24-2016

I'll be keeping an eye open for when you open up apps again, this looks like a LOT of fun! Big Grin

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 04-24-2016

As luck would have it, Alvered, we're opening back up to apps today!

Moogle App freeze lifted! Hooray hooray! Moogle

Here is a quick census regarding our gender and race proportions, for funsies-

F: 36
M: 29

Miqo'te: 25
Au Ra: 16
Hyur: 11
Lalafell: 8
Elezen: 4
Roegadyn: 1

Here are a couple of things to note:

I've drummed up an Amenity Guideline, so that people can see exactly what staff provides to our community.

I've also added a new post to our Guidelines section, which entails character traits that are not traditionally compatible with our LS. It may be a good thing to read for any future applicants, so they can understand traits that may not be immediately approved during screening. Some traits have just proven to be too disruptive, either to our plot or to the group in general - so we decided to compile it and post it.

In case it wasn't already apparent, we use our website A LOT. If people don't like guild websites, we're probably not a good fit! Since we do have a plot and we allow people to join the LS only, the website is our primary point of contact from staff to members. Again, using it is very important to stay in the know and to seize all of our RP opportunities!

That all being said, looking forward to meeting you all! ♥

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Relavel - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 10:11 AM)Maia Wrote: As luck would have it, Alvered, we're opening back up to apps today!

Moogle App freeze lifted! Hooray hooray! Moogle

Awesome! I have good timing! :3 Hope to at least get to talk with ya'll soon!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 05-03-2016

May post!

We are still open and active, woohoo! Feel free to check out my post before this one for more info on what we're about OoCly. ^^v

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 06-09-2016

Still alive!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 07-23-2016

Still here! Woot woot!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 08-10-2016

Still alive and kicking and going strong! I'm so excited that this LS continues to inspire collaboration with so many people, and I'm humbled that we're still around after all this time. If you're curious about our current numbers, the breakdown looks a little something like-a this:

Female- 28
Male- 21

Miqo'te- 19
Au Ra- 10
Hyur- 7
Lalafell- 5
Elezen- 5
Roegadyn- 3

I finally updated all of the RPC tabs for this LS to reflect our current Guidelines. So if you're curious about our OoC structure, feel free to check that out! (Very strongly recommended that you read our Rules before applying, heh.)

Or, if you want to check out some of our fun stuff, there's our Amenity Guidebook, our Event Calendar (mostly internal events), and myriad RP Logs if you really want to see what our RP is like.

Happy RP to all, and to all a good night!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 09-23-2016

Boop still here!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Tessariel Aerlinn - 09-29-2016

Hm I am very curious about the LS and Host Club. I've been looking for avenues to expand my involvement in the RP scene. Are you still taking apps?

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Tessariel Aerlinn Wrote: Hm I am very curious about the LS and Host Club. I've been looking for avenues to expand my involvement in the RP scene. Are you still taking apps?

Hello there!

We're currently open for apps, indeed! The FAQ and Rules/Applicant Info tabs should give you a pretty good idea of our structure and expectations OoCly, if you're curious about that~

If you decide to apply on our site, there's also a brief blurb before the final screen that will tell you a bit more about us. We like to keep people informed - no OoC surprises (although hopefully many interesting IC ones!)

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Tessariel Aerlinn - 09-29-2016

I'll take a look over the weekend Smile Thanks for replying!