Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=6577)

Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - phlogistonia - 03-06-2014

Hello everyone, It has been almost a week since I've joined the forums and made my little Sihan. I am posting this in hopes of meeting some new friends. I have been trying to level her with in my free time and I think it is time for me to start RPing. I am looking for some people who will be okay with my general newbie-ness and are looking for another character in their story. I'd love Sihan to be a distant family member, friend, lover or enemy in someones story or group! PM, tell or reply right here if you're interested. I am kinda shy so I find it hard to approach new people and just shove myself into anothers RP. heh. Smile

Here is some info on Sihan:

Sihan is a 22 year old Miqo'te, she is very small and fragile looking. Her size caused her coming of age ceremony to be postponed until she was seen as 'fit' to begin her journey. Even though she is small and timid Sihan is pretty adept with a bow and can fend for herself at long distances. She is face to face combat weak, and doesn't have many skills for close combat fighting. Once you get to know her Sihan is headstrong but kind. She uses sarcasm as a defense mechanism and speaks her mind only to those she cares about. She has just started her of age journey and is looking for new companions.

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Zac Evans - 03-06-2014

Hey hey hey! I'm Zac, welcome to the community! My schedule is a bit hectic as of late with it almost being con season, but I'd be glad to role play with you! It's been a while, and I'm a bit rusty, so I think I'd be good practice for you. Just message Zachary Evans in game.

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - phlogistonia - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 08:45 PM)Zac Evans Wrote: Hey hey hey! I'm Zac, welcome to the community! My schedule is a bit hectic as of late with it almost being con season, but I'd be glad to role play with you! It's been a while, and I'm a bit rusty, so I think I'd be good practice for you. Just message Zachary Evans in game.

Hi Zac! thanks, I'll be sure to do that! (:

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Askier - 03-07-2014

Hey fellow noobie. 

I've only been around for a bit more than a week myself and would be more than happy to rp with you.  My fiancee is new to role playing as well so I know it can be nerve wracking to meet knew people to rp with.  I'd be more than happy to role play you as a long lost cousin or something.    Feel free to shoot me a friend invite in-game and again,  welcome to the community. Big Grin

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Sanran - 03-07-2014

Hihi!

Welcome to the forums!
I am looking for rp partners as well, but like you i am shy. I am on mostly around 6pm-11pm EST. Perhaps we can work out a little story on how they know each other  Smile. Sent me a friend invite in game if you like.

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Cain Lear - 03-07-2014

I an not necessarily a veteran but I started RP when I got the game a few months back. Feel free too add me if you like, same goes for anyone else in the thread. Only thing about me is you just have to let me know when you wanna RP otherwise ill assume you're busy.

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - thesofty - 03-08-2014

hello I'm also looking for some rp friends.  I only have one constant RP friend so its hard to do anything more than just idle chit chat.  add me in game and I would love to RP.  That goes for anyone on the balmung server.  Feya Velka

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Nykkus Trachspyr - 03-10-2014

While IC - if not smashing things - Nykkus is most often found in Ul'dah at the Quicksand, or out and about in Limsa. She isn't the most approachable person ever, but I'm always happy to discuss getting some RP going.

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Melodia - 03-10-2014

I am also afflicted with newbie-ness, lol, so I would be more than happy to rp with you (even though I am still learning). You can usually find Rurutani running around the woods of the Black Shroud. Chances are, he may have even helped Sihan and you might not even have realized it as his style tends to be assist from a distance and allow others a chance to survive another day. Smile

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - Kahn'a - 03-11-2014

Smoothly I slip into this thread to say that I'll be happy to answer your call, as I myself am also looking for people to actively roleplay with. Khan'li is an archer so he'll staying quite some time around Gridania. So yeah; feel free to add Kahn'a Od'hilkas in game c: !

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - TheWizard - 03-11-2014

Hello! Sihan seems really cute and I wouldn't mind rping with her on my Moon Keeper Miqo'te Merri Renalah. I know it can be hard getting to know the lore of a new game, however if you are curious about learning Miqo'te lore, both a friend of mine and I are quite learned on the subject and love to impart that knowledge onto others.

Feel free to send me a tell if you see me on or send me a pm on here.

While it is a work in progress, here is Merri's wiki. Merri Renalah

RE: Seeking RP Partners for a Newbie. (Balmung) - phlogistonia - 03-11-2014

Surprise Wow! Hello everyone, I had a busy few days so I was unable to respond to this thread. Thanks for being so kind, I'll try to add you guys in game and see where it takes us. Also, feel free to add me I am pretty open to new friends. *^^* I look forward to meeting you guys in game! Big Grin