Hydaelyn Role-Players
Just getting started - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Just getting started (/showthread.php?tid=6548)

Just getting started - Ryvorn - 03-04-2014

Hey everyone,

I've just signed up for FFXIV and decided on Gilgamesh as my home server. I've read that Balmung is bigger, but I would rather a closer knit group of friends than anything.

So I was wondering if someone might be able to help get me started in the community!

RE: Just getting started - Lilina-Lina - 03-04-2014

Hello hello! welcome to Gilgamesh!, I just started about a week or so ago and have been more of an observer so far but if ya need someone to level with I have to go back and level up alternate classes soon!

I aint one for showing the ropes though don't know enough about everything, you'll need someone else to do that. ^^''

RE: Just getting started - Ruinfeild - 03-04-2014

Welcome to Gilgamesh. I been playing since its release so I got a good idea how everything works and what not. If either if you require any kind of help, just add me on Skype or in-game and I can see what I can do(That also includes getting you introduced into RP)

RE: Just getting started - Ryvorn - 03-04-2014

Thanks you two. My character name is Ryvorn Eldarch, he's currently in Gridania. I've chosen Conj as my class. My main game days are Sat-Mon. I'm usually pretty busy the rest of the week, but I can be active on the forums and maybe a hour or so Tues-Friday. I guess I should just look you guys up in game?

RE: Just getting started - Lilina-Lina - 03-04-2014

Woo Conjury! I have the spacial awareness of a spoon so you may have to talk to me first otherwise I'm likely to scurry on my way doing various questy things.

I also mainly play Saturdays and Sundays the rest of my time is devoted primarily to college work x-x I can barely squeeze in a few hours on other days.

RE: Just getting started - Mippa - 03-04-2014

Yay Conjurer!! My character (Framboise Zakuro) is a fellow healer and actually has a Linkshell devoted to mage fellowship, if you're interested in joining up!

RE: Just getting started - Ruinfeild - 03-04-2014

Try to look me up in game when you can. I tend to be on every day for a bit(or if I got nothing to do a lot longer), so don't be afraid to send me a friend request or a tell.

RE: Just getting started - N'yxa - 03-12-2014

Hello hello! I know I'm late to the party but Conj (and eventually WHM) is so FUN! You are going to really enjoy it come later levels!

RE: Just getting started - Ryvorn - 03-12-2014

(03-12-2014, 05:08 PM)N Wrote: Hello hello! I know I'm late to the party but Conj (and eventually WHM) is so FUN! You are going to really enjoy it come later levels!
Thanks! I just made it to level 20 the other day and healed through my first dungeon. No one died! I must be doing it right.