Hydaelyn Role-Players
Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? (/showthread.php?tid=6484)

Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Mastersticks11 - 02-25-2014

I am looking to join someones RP as a brother or sister Tongue Balmung prefered. (But not limited to)

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Faye - 02-25-2014

Hey there! Smile What race are you interested in playing?

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Mastersticks11 - 02-25-2014

Any race is fine. Please be fairly detailed if you offer me a role on what your family member might look like as well. (What inheritable traits run through your family) Hair color, eye color, possibly how they might act? You can go more detailed into family background now or as we go as well.

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Aldotsk - 02-25-2014

I could use like a family member of a far east family tribe for Hyur if you wish. Smile

Sort of far east as in Samurai family clan. The Hyur would have black hair and have different eye colors, since Mizuho is blue meaning of ocean, while you can be green or white as snow.

How would we be related? Will I be your Brother? Your sister? Whats your characters name that I will be related to and what can you tell me about the family? :3

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Erik Mynhier - 02-25-2014

Oh me please. Please please please.

I could do both. Definitely interested in both.

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Erik Mynhier - 02-25-2014

(02-25-2014, 09:02 PM)Mastersticks11 Wrote: I could do both. Definitely interested in both.

Tietra was 1 year old when she "died" so the whole character is up for grabs. Do whatever you like with her.

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Aldotsk - 02-25-2014

(02-25-2014, 08:59 PM)Mastersticks11 Wrote: How would we be related? Will I be your Brother? Your sister? Whats your characters name that I will be related to and what can you tell me about the family? :3

Blood or Adopted would be considered. Mitarashi clan is a distinguished clan that lives by it's own honor by their name. Mizuho is a daughter who was born as a second wife of her deceased father, and is considered as an illegitimate daughter who is in a lower standard to her clan. However, her father decides to leave the most legacy to Mizuho when she proves to be worthy by her skills and achieves. Mizuho does not wish to become the leader of her clan, but wishes to improve the clan's name by showing her skills in her martial arts and combats. However there are many branches in Mitarashi clan that are on the hunt for Mizuho because of her patriarch father.

You can choose to be another rivalry side of the family, to hunt for her. Or other way is to support her by her side by following her ideals. (You can do that in the future as a character development.)

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Faye - 02-25-2014

I'll preface this by saying these characters are all alts. I'm very busy on my main, so I may not be able to play them very often =/ But that being said, if you can't find anything to suit your fancy, I have:

Beberri Berri - Dunesfolk Lalafell. Could have an older/younger brother/sister. In this world of so many adventurers and healers, the middle-aged Berri lives a safe and ordinary life as a secretary with her husband. The two can't have biological children, so they tend to play parents to all the young, eager adventurers they meet! She comes from a family of merchants--everything else is up for discussion. Sibling should be a Dunesfolk Lalafell following proper naming conventions. Berri has pale skin, white hair, and pink eyes--sibling should look somewhat similar.

X'unmei Noh - A young and idealist Seeker girl. Sensitive and somewhat of a "runt," she left her tribe, feeling out of place. She would have half-siblings by the same father, could be male or female but most likely female, both older and younger. Mei hasn't kept in contact with her tribe and is likely looked upon with disdain by them. Siblings must be from the Lynx tribe and following Seeker of the Sun naming conventions. Unmei is slightly below average height with reddish brown hair, pale skin, freckles, and one green eye, one brown--siblings should look vaguely similar.

C'therin Sapa -An aspiring mechanic and inventor and another Seeker of the Sun who was kicked from her tribe. She could have siblings, older or younger, male or female but more likely female, and full-blooded or half-siblings with the same father. As Therin was exiled from the Coeurl tribe, their relationship would likely be estranged. Sibling must be from the Coeurl tribe and follow Seeker naming conventions. Therin is above average height with black hair, tan skin, one dark green eye and one gold, and white facepaint--siblings should look at least vaguely similar, especially if full-blooded.

PS: This goes not just for the OP, but for anyone looking for siblings for his/her character!

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Hunfrid - 02-26-2014

My main, a Hellsguard, has an older brother that's in the Immortal Flames, guard duty around the city and sometimes sent to an outlaying town.
Some stuff: He'd be around 20-23 years old, an honest Flames officer and enjoys some rough housing / wrestling. I've always imagined him a gladiator-esque kind of fighter (stereotypical for Hellsguards, I know. lol).
I barely touched on him through my main's RP, so if you want to do a Hellsguard guy, he's open. Plenty of room to have him your way.

UNLESS!
You want to RP a female Hellsguard?
The oldest of the three is the sister.
She'd be around 23-27 years old.
The gist of what I have on her is, "She's one tough cookie."
She'd need a reason to leave home (she's the firstborn and, IIRC, firstborn Hellsguards stay at home near their volcano/gates to hell), but other than that, she's free to take just about any way.

Stuff that runs in the family; brown-ish-red skin tone, eye colors that can be described as precious gems (ruby eyes, sapphire eyes, etc), darker hair colors.
Of course, some variation is acceptable.
My main is a pushover and cant wield a weapon to save his life. Quite the contrary to his siblings.

There are way too many Miqo'tes and there are never enough Roegadyns. Tongue
You will roll and role a Roegadyn.Cool
We have cookies -and- milk!

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - xelliexell - 02-26-2014

I'll go ahead and throw my options into the pile, as I've also been seeking someone willing to play siblings for my character/s. (Apparently this is a popular idea, haha.)

My main is Seer Noyeme, a miqo'te Keeper of the Moon who is the youngest of three brothers. They lead a relatively happy life in the Shroud alongside another Keeper family, until their mother died in a hunting accident. Their father raised them for a time, but eventually succumbed to a mysterious illness. At this point, the other Keeper family took in the three sons, which reallocated my character's rank to 'ra. His brothers' ranks did not change due to their age, so they remained Sae'a and Sae'to.   

More time passed, and Sae'a (the oldest brother) suddenly fell to the same strange illness as their father. Fearing for the end of their bloodline, the adolescent Sae'to (the middle brother) and Sae'ra (my character) made a pact to leave their home in search of a cure. My character has not seen his brother since then, and assumes that he is the last of their bloodline left.

I can provide screenshots of how I imagine Sae'to to look, since my character ICly requested a retainer that looked like him. Pale skin, dark, dark blue-black hair, and bright green eyes. The only thing I mentioned about him as a child was that he was much more outgoing and athletic than my character, who was the shy, bookworm shut-in type back then.

You'd pretty much be free to write in whatever you want for his adolescence onward. My character is just now regaining his memories after having lost them during the Calamity so... yeah. He can pretty much have whatever personality/hairstyle/background other than that. My character is currently 22, so a lot could have also changed within their decade or so apart.

My lalafell has a twin sister that is assumed dead. They used to be inseparable, and Haii has since modeled much of her current personality in the memory of Baii. Can provide screenshots of my character as you like.

I also have a Hyur from the Rouse noble family in Ul'dah. She only remembers having one brother, but she actually has two. (No details were written about her other brother, as he has been forgotten by their entire family due to the weird Calamity thing.) This might be more of a joint collaboration. She has extremely light blonde hair with dark violet eyes and fair features. 

I'd say more on those two, but I'm at work and out of time

If you or anyone is interested, just let me know. Can provide more details and collaboration if any are desired. *Skitters back into thicket*

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Nykkus Trachspyr - 02-26-2014

I'd never even considered the possibility that any of Ny's family would come looking for her. THAT could get interesting. Thanks for the idea.

RE: Does anyone want a Brother/Sister? - Emelia - 02-26-2014

Oh yes, as a character with a rather unknown place of origin, Emelia having some sibling she never knew about could certainly be and interesting idea.