Hydaelyn Role-Players
Titan HM Runs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Titan HM Runs (/showthread.php?tid=6154)

Titan HM Runs - LiadansWhisper - 01-17-2014

Hi!

Some of you may remember the Titan HM Runs <Dawn Vigil> hosted a while ago.  Well, we're back and wanting to help more people out this weekend!

Tomorrow, which is Saturday, January 18, 2014, Dawn Vigil will be hosting more Titan HM runs for FREE for our fellow Roleplayers on Balmung!

We are looking to take at least 10 people, possibly more if we have time.

Starting time is 6:00pm CST until we're done!

What we expect from you:
- Please have your Relic quest done up to Titan.
- Please watch a video if you are unfamiliar with the fight.
- Please be at least marginally geared - we're not saying you need to be in full Myth, but you should have some Darklight pieces and at the very least, an ilvl 55 weapon (preferably a Primal Weapon, but we all know how that goes).
- You must have Mumble to attend. We do not ask that you speak on Mumble, but we need you to be able to listen.

If you are interested in attending, please post here to reserve your spot.

RE: Titan HM Runs - TheLastCandle - 01-17-2014

M.. me? *wide-eyed gaze*

RE: Titan HM Runs - Lutra - 01-17-2014

Best of luck! This is very kind of you to do. :3 

Early grats to all those who obtain their relics afterward!

RE: Titan HM Runs - Gharen - 01-17-2014

Doh! About ready to take on titan for my Monk but I work on Saturday. An Early congrats to everyone that attends. =)

RE: Titan HM Runs - Nebbs - 01-17-2014

I would love to come along.

Nebula - Paladin, iLevel 66

Also if it helps I can Bard or Scholar for you.

♥♥♥ for this sort of thing

RE: Titan HM Runs - Ilwe'ran - 01-17-2014

I would like to come as MNK, but gear isn't as great as the one I had as bard (you remember me Big Grin ?), ilvl 65 though.
I can also help as WHM, SCH, BRD, anything you want as usual Smile .

RE: Titan HM Runs - Nebbs - 01-18-2014

Thanks for the run and the relic. I was feeling so pro until Titan bitch slapped me off the platform Smile

[Image: 3eb5e2be-a317-48ec-a75a-68351bb58482_zps...g~original]

RE: Titan HM Runs - TheLastCandle - 01-19-2014

As someone who has been slacking on Duty Roulette and gearing up due to console/handheld games and general slacking off, I'd like to give thanks to Lia, Gharen, and EVERYONE ELSE in Dawn Vigil for putting this together. Finally free from the shackles of Titan's stony gaol (both figuratively and literally, amirite?) I can finally move on to other endeavors.

But seriously: a huge thank you. You seriously made my day, and - I'm sure - that of everyone else you helped today.

RE: Titan HM Runs - LiadansWhisper - 01-19-2014

I think you mean Gareth.  Wink

And we were happy to help! Smile  It's great being able to make someone else's day brighter!

RE: Titan HM Runs - Gharen - 01-19-2014

Hey I was offering moral support! mhmm! Congrats though to both of you. hehe

RE: Titan HM Runs - TheLastCandle - 01-19-2014

(01-19-2014, 12:24 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I think you mean Gareth.  Wink

And we were happy to help! Smile  It's great being able to make someone else's day brighter!

Gareth, Gharen. They're both G's, yo! (But yes, thank you, Gareth! And Gharen, for being there spiritually.)

RE: Titan HM Runs - Ilwe'ran - 01-19-2014

Thanks a lot again for your help on that ♥