Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Wet Rats - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Wet Rats (/showthread.php?tid=611)

Pages: 1 2

The Wet Rats - Spartle - 09-09-2010

The Wet Rats Tall Tales

When: September 11, 10 EST

Where: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks, just take the dock west out from The Hyaline and follow it to the dead end! Don't go to the Lower Decks!

Hosted by: Oria Argall

Description: The flyer is randomly thrown about Limsa Lominsa from bar tops to floating in water, a few have even made it to the other city-states by ships but not many. Judging by the flyer it appears it's a request for those with stories and those who want to hear stories to gather in Limsa Lominsa.

==================================

~OOC notes~

Purpose of event: This is meant to be a fun get together event to let RPers meet up, get to know each other and tell some stories.

Rules:
  • Be considerate to the story tellers during the event, try not to talk over them. Smile
  • Try to have a story ready to go to help the event flow with some ease.
  • The stories can either be a fictitious story or "real".
  • Try to keep it PG-13.
  • Minimize OOC conversations in /say using (( )).
  • Have fun!

Another note: I realize this is a bit sudden and not everyone will be able to make it, if there is a conflict with the schedule then I'll set it for next week, same time. Just inform me before then either here, PM, the calendar's RSVP, or in game. :3 If the turn out is good and enough people like it then this will definitely be a repeat event.

Re: The Wet Rats - Kylin - 09-09-2010

I'll try to be there since I'm itching for actual RP interactions right now. However, I'll probably bring my Town Square character (Myra) since I can't think of any valid reason Castiel would go to this event (hurray for still being rich and semi-stuck up!). But her story could perhaps be about him ^^.

Hope to see a nice turnout!

Re: The Wet Rats - Tadir - 09-09-2010

No promises, but I hope to make it.

Re: The Wet Rats - Dizqard - 09-09-2010

Sounds plenty fun, and Dezi would definitely go to something like it.

Re: The Wet Rats - River - 09-09-2010

I will definitely attempt to be there, but possibly as an alternate character.

Re: The Wet Rats - Skye - 09-09-2010

Sounds like it could be alot of fun, I'd join in with an alt-character, but it's kinda early in the morning for us EU-people.

Re: The Wet Rats - Spartle - 09-09-2010

Skye Wrote:Sounds like it could be alot of fun, I'd join in with an alt-character, but it's kinda early in the morning for us EU-people.

Bah! How inconsiderate of me. I somehow forgot the fact FF is international server. Undecided I'll keep this in mind next time I set up an event! Sorry for the inconvenience, Skye!

Re: The Wet Rats - Spartle - 09-11-2010

Friendly bump reminder! The event is tonight at 10 PM EST (2200).

Re: The Wet Rats - Gossamer - 09-11-2010

I am so there with Emelin. Now I just have to think of a story. *ponders*

Re: The Wet Rats - Spartle - 09-12-2010

Woohoo!

It was a wonderful turn out and a lot more people showed up than I was anticipating! The best thing was that half of them didn't even get the flyer and showed up from word-of-mouth. Everyone looked like they were having fun and brought some wonderful stories to listen to, from a witch eating a man's eyeball to a tear wrenching tale of love and heartbreak.

Big thank you to Soren and his linkshell for crashing (♥) and Mason for the most awkward and endearing story of the night. I think all of the girls attending the event now have a crush on Mason.

Hope you all had fun and look forward to a repeat of the event!

Re: The Wet Rats - Seraphine Felstar - 09-12-2010

I wish I could have gone! Sadly Zane has been absorbed into Starcraft and won't let me have the computer ; ; It sounds like everyone had a great time though and I hope I can make the next one Smile

Re: The Wet Rats - Gossamer - 09-12-2010

Tons of fun. I'm happy I came out of that with a bunch more people on my friends list. Hoping to bump into you all again with Emelin sometime soon. ^_^

Re: The Wet Rats - Smiling River - 09-12-2010

A page from Mason's notes
======

Love in Limsa Lominsa

Byregot's Weapons

Fishing for Legends

The King and the Witch

The Builder and His Statue

Exploration and Documentation of Caerthas

The Story of the Rose

The Prince and the Crow

Re: The Wet Rats - Hiyoshroom - 09-12-2010

You'll be happy (or weep) to know my stalker character might be there to stay and get created at release, ahaha. Yes, that was me Tongue

Re: The Wet Rats - Folken - 09-12-2010

Awww, a shame I missed out =/