Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rinette Molkoh - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Rinette Molkoh (/showthread.php?tid=5973)

Rinette Molkoh - Rinette - 12-30-2013

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Rinette Molkoh
  • Primary character: Rinette
  • Linkshells: None.
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light to medium. I'm interested into getting into heavy though. When I'm in game I'm spending a lot of my time capping mythology but when I'm not in a dungeon I'm willing to roleplay if asked. I don't care for sitting in taverns looking for random RP though, I would rather set up a place to meet and go from there.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    If it's part of a plot and has been discussed OOC I'm completely fine with my character being injured. Nothing fatal though. When it comes to minor injuries (bloody nose, fat lip, ect.) it doesn't necessarily need to be asked about in OOC but no god moding, obviously.

• Views on IC romance:
    IC romance is a weird subject for me, I'm not willing to roleplay every aspect of a relationship and will opt to “fade to black” when it comes to sex. That is non-negotiable. I don’t judge people who do choose to ERP it is something that I don’t do. Besides all of that I am comfortable with romance as long as it has a purpose and furthers the roleplay.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Business relationships or simple friendships are important to my kind of roleplay. Now the friendships can progress naturally through roleplay or be discussed OOC to create an instant friendship (oddly enough I’ve had better experiences with the latter). Since my character is a traditional miqo’te family ties are important to her but because of her background they are not around anymore.

• Views on lore:
    I am far from an expert on lore, especially since I have spent most of my time researching what directly relates to my main character. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t important to me. I would love to learn all the lore I can get my hands on at some point. If someone goes out of their way to not follow lore (whether it be official or widely accepted lore players have pieced together) I will avoid them. But I’m not going to be a jerk to someone taking liberties with the holes that SE has left in lore as long as it’s not too outrageous.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I prefer to keep roleplay in /say and /em as opposed to /party. If something private is being discussed you should take it to a private place. There’s something off about sitting in a heavily populated tavern roleplaying something serious/private and pretending that no one is there. But if it’s a scene that’s serious in a public area and there’s just no room for a random to jump in I’m fine with /party. I’d rather do that then have to tell someone off and feel like a jerk. IC linkshells can be a lot of fun too but it’s my personal preference that if you’re going to do that your character should reflect doing it (emote using the linkpearl).

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Pacific (GMT - 08:00)
  • Contact info: Message me in game, private message here, or over skype after you get my username.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~