Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello there - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello there (/showthread.php?tid=5651)

Pages: 1 2

Hello there - Ilwe'ran - 11-29-2013

I finally register there after some mont looking at the website Smile . Let's say that I know this board since august, before the launch of the 2.0 and I wasn't sure wich server choose. I went on Odin since many people said it will be the EU unofficial RP server and was heavily disapointed. When we finally could move server, I choose to move to Balmung with my friends, taking the benefit of the 3 free days.
Since then, I'm in a EU RP FC, I wander with pleasure meeting new people.
Feel free to have a look on my RPC wiki page (since it was the main reason why I registered there) and to pm me if you wanna find a way to make our PC interact Wink !

RE: Hello there - Knight Kat - 12-06-2013

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you've found what you were looking for on Balmung

RE: Hello there - Olofantur - 12-06-2013

Welcome to the RPC Ilwe'ran,

Since you've already for a wiki page up and have been lurking around for a while i'll skip the deluge of links. I hope Europa and perhaps the Travellers Guild are serving you well. Twelve knows they have lots of interesting people, and the event at the Wolves den nearly a moon ago was interesting.

Hope to see you out and about in Eorzea, Safe Journey!

RE: Hello there - Hammer - 12-06-2013

Welcome, Ilwe'ran! I'm glad you found a server that is more to your liking. I am very happy on Balmung myself. Smile I hope to see you in-game!

RE: Hello there - Ilwe'ran - 12-08-2013

Thanks a lot for your warm welcoming messages. Don't hesitate to pm me, I promise I don't bite (unless you're my boyfriend and your name is Aghamyr Hlaiwa :p)

RE: Hello there - Sini'to Shadar - 12-08-2013

Hey hey, welcome to the RPC Ilwe. ^^

RE: Hello there - Ilwe'ran - 12-08-2013

(12-08-2013, 06:42 PM)Sini Wrote: Hey hey, welcome to the RPC Ilwe. ^^

*Wave at Sini*

RE: Hello there - Tla - 12-08-2013

Oh hey welcome here! I'm guilty of never posting introductions of myself and being a slealthy lurker but Welcome regardless! Big Grin

RE: Hello there - TheLastCandle - 12-08-2013

Welcome to you and the self-proclaimed silent lurker above me!

RE: Hello there - Tla - 12-08-2013

(12-08-2013, 07:54 PM)Teveriel Wrote: Welcome to you and the self-proclaimed silent lurker above me!
Eheh thank you very much!

RE: Hello there - Faye - 12-08-2013

Hey there, welcome! It's good to have you here! Big Grin

RE: Hello there - Ilwe'ran - 12-09-2013

(12-08-2013, 07:46 PM)Tlamila Wrote: Oh hey welcome here! I'm guilty of never posting introductions of myself and being a slealthy lurker but Welcome regardless! Big Grin
Mmh, welcome message thief spotted.

RE: Hello there - Tla - 12-09-2013

(12-09-2013, 12:55 AM)Ilwe Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 07:46 PM)Tlamila Wrote: Oh hey welcome here! I'm guilty of never posting introductions of myself and being a slealthy lurker but Welcome regardless! Big Grin
Mmh, welcome message thief spotted.
There, I should have known you would misunderstand my good intentions! *takes her welcome back with all the candies and drives home*

RE: Hello there - Ilwe'ran - 12-13-2013

Hey ! *chomps T'la's hand*

RE: Hello there - Sini'to Shadar - 12-13-2013

Noooooooooooo