Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-15-2014

Added!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 10-15-2014

I might need a Kage full body. So you can get more popoto people drawing done.

... Add me? XD

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ilwe'ran - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 03:07 PM)Tiergan Wrote: H'okay, I never thought I'd ever do this, but good lawd that list is getting super long.

I am going to be closing off the wait-list for an undetermined amount of time starting this Saturday the 18th. I'm not sure when it'll open up after that since I'll be starting some pretty heavy-duty, boot-camp-style schooling in January.

I am incredibly grateful to everyone for being interested in paintings. I never thought that people would enjoy my work this much. Thank you. ;A;

Of course we are interested in your work *big hug*

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 03:43 PM)Ilwe Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 03:07 PM)Tiergan Wrote: I never thought that people would enjoy my work this much.  Thank you. ;A;

Of course we are interested in your work *big hug*

^Basically this. Your works are amazing.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - DreamedReality - 10-15-2014

Add me pretty please? You'll get to do another popoto people! Or possibly a Roe girl! (or maybe Jaques again.) Waist up painting at any rate.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-15-2014

Added Kage and Jaq!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Illira - 10-16-2014

Throw me on for one more, if you will :V *has no idea what it'll be, but it'll be something!*

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-18-2014

[Image: chika.jpg]

Matriarch of the Ito Tribe.

---------------------------------

Khyroooos, I'm sorry I got a little delayed with yours. Should be done in a day or two. :3

Also, THE THREAD IS CLOSED to further commissions!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Nebbs - 10-18-2014

Makes me think.. Foxy!  Great work as always, you spoil us.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ilwe'ran - 10-18-2014

FLUFFY !

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kyatai - 10-19-2014

Just beautiful. Heart

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Chlodomer - 10-19-2014

We're almost there...

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Oroban - 10-19-2014

Hhhh so close. I'm really excited. ; v ;

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-19-2014

Hey folks! So I'm an idiot and I didn't realise some folks were using the 'gift' Paypal option so that I wouldn't have to pay any fees. While I LOVE you guys for doing that, and deeply appreciate it, I've also read that too many of those could attract the Evil Eye of Sauron Paypal's attention and my account could end up in jeopardy.

Thus, from now on, feel free to send payment as either a Good or a Service, I believe the fee is the same either way, and I'll just have to deal with it.

Thank you for being awesome. o/

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 10:19 PM)Tiergan Wrote: Hey folks! So I'm an idiot and I didn't realise some folks were using the 'gift' Paypal option so that I wouldn't have to pay any fees.  While I LOVE you guys for doing that, and deeply appreciate it, I've also read that too many of those could attract the Evil Eye of Sauron Paypal's attention and my account could end up in jeopardy.  

Thus, from now on, feel free to send payment as either a Good or a Service, I believe the fee is the same either way, and I'll just have to deal with it.

Thank you for being awesome. o/

...whoops.Â