Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 08-07-2014

[Image: tiny.jpg]

AT LAST A ROEGADYN!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Berrod Armstrong - 08-07-2014

Whoa...

[sub]oh wow is that a nosebleed it must be allergy season again[/sub]

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Roen - 08-07-2014

Very nice. *nods*

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Askier - 08-07-2014

*sobs in fear*

Its so good, but Roes so scary.

Cry

Lol.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Austratus - 08-07-2014

Perhaps I must commission a Sea Wolf to go with that Hellsguardian pic.

Seriously. I am tempted.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Adventurer - 08-07-2014

♥♥♥

Thank you so much Tiergan! He's perfect. /swoon

I could stare into those eyes all day!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 08-11-2014

Hi everyone! Because PM box is getting full ridiculously fast and the website is also lagging on occasion, I would love it if from now on everyone sent me all their commission-related details to my e-mail address lurial at gmail.com.

That way I can access everything all the time no matter what. Smile

If you've already sent me your details, I would appreciate you copy pasting it into an e-mail for me, but it's not completely necessary.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 08-14-2014

Greetings folks.

As of today, I have bumped up the price for all commissions by $10. The next 5 people who request a commission and everyone who is currently on my waiting list will still receive the old price.

I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone! I've been sort of slaughtering myself with work and needed to make adjustments so that my life isn't all work and no play.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Random Encounter - 08-15-2014

*Throws money at the screen* Shut up and take my money! D:

Seriously though, those are amazing. When you do have time to add some more people to your list, we'll need to have a talk. I'd deff be interested in buying something from you.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 08-15-2014

I'll add you on. Smile

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Austratus - 08-15-2014

Sent an e-mail, Tier. Hope it reaches you in good spirits.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 08-15-2014

Got it! I am way more excited about painting another roe-man than I have any right to be. XD

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Hutarin - 08-16-2014

One of these days... one of these days I will have money to throw at you. ; w ;

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Xydane - 08-16-2014

I shot you a PM instead of an email only because if I do it by email, attaching the pictures will make everything confusing as hell. Hehe.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 08-19-2014

[Image: eva_oskar1.jpg]

Love and Loss.