Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bulletin Board - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Bulletin Board (/showthread.php?tid=5431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Bulletin Board - Coatleque - 09-26-2015

A Sealed Letter Wrote:Lady Eglantine,

I pray this letter reaches you at a favorable time. I do not wish to cast a shadow upon whatever celebration your family may be planning in regards to your recent betrothal. I am sure you will be everything that Lord Taeros requires in a wife, and I wish you many years of happiness in that regard.

It is because of that I must write you in warning. I do not know how much you are privy to regarding his recent disappearance and reappearance. What you must know is that an attempt was made on his life. The other side knows it has failed and that he is mobile once again. They will act once more in time. I dot not know when or how, but it will come.

Despite how I may feel about your prospective futures together, it would be unconscionable of me to allow events to unfold that may place your lives in jeopardy. I urge you to take whatever steps are necessary to provide for your own safety and for his. Should this letter reach you unsealed, I would impress the urgency of such preparations.
Sincerely,
Lady Coatleque Crofte
From the Heart of the Sworn

RE: Bulletin Board - Berrod Armstrong - 09-28-2015

[Image: PlGZ3i9.png]

Show Content

The First Chakra
The Second Chakra
The Third Chakra
The Fourth Chakra
The Fifth Chakra
The Sixth Chakra
Grasping the Chakras

RE: Bulletin Board - Berrod Armstrong - 09-29-2015

He lied to me.

A sharp pain flared instantly within Berrod's thighs. He barely managed to avoid flinching if only by clutching the material of his slops. A green stare affixed onto the face of the Midlander who sat at the table across from him in the Agency's common room. 

Osric Melkire was unassuming enough -- he bore no ill will, no threat; the man was simply coming clean; trying to make things right and find a way forward. Berrod found it refreshing, but...

...he lied to me.

Within each of his thighs emerged a dull thud, akin to a macabre heartbeat. It pumped rage throughout his very soul, and beckoned every muscle in his body to act. It shocked him; he didn't expect to be that angry over what he had just heard. The fury seeped into his actual physical heart and from there the heat of his anger spread through his veins. 

He lied. No good. Kill him. Betrayer. Kill him. Kill him NOW.

Berrod bit down on the inside of his cheek and further squeezed at his slops. He became aware of the other man's heartbeat -- his lungs, the juice that had settled in his stomach, already slowly draining. The blood that ran through his veins stood out as clear as a red, rushing brook. The urge to spill it was intoxicating.

Spill it. Soak the walls in it. Soak yourself in it. Drink it. Lick it off the floor. Every drop.

Yes. The Highlander agreed that he should do it. One fast move. Melkire was fast too, but Berrod was stronger, he had to be. Finish Melkire in a second, then deal with Polly and Wicard, who had both been tending to their stations at the bar and leve counter. Yes. In just three ticks...two...one...

He suddenly wrenched his head upward to pop his neck; the shock of the sudden sensation snapped him out of what had been very close to attempted murder. With a ragged exhale, he managed to express himself. That in itself made the anger ebb considerably. "You lied t'me."

It felt good to make that accusation, to say it; to have the words flow from his throat. It also gave the other man the opportunity to defend himself, to also express himself. Battle through words at the worst. No need to kill. No need to sup on the blood of his student and friend. 

Not today.

So it was that Vitala quieted, and the beat from his thighs stilled. Anger did not win. Not this time.

RE: Bulletin Board - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-29-2015

It had been some time since the celebration in Little Ala Mhigo and with the events regarding Goffard and the wedding; Cliodhna had carefully tucked away her mother's temple garments and the book that had been found with it under a loose floorboard in their room. She had never outgrown prying up boards to hide things and her shared room with Erik was no exception, though he was aware of her hiding place, he respected her need to tuck them away and never asked her reason behind it or disturbed the items hidden therein.

Getting on her stomach, she slid under the bed and pried up the loose floorboard with her screwdriver. Carefully reaching in and withdrawing the leather bag she had placed there, scooting back out she sat up and turned; leaning against the bed with the bag in her lap, her jade colored gaze staring intently at it. She should open it, she wanted to open it, but Cliodhna couldn't will her hand to move, it laid there useless on the floor next to her, fingers twitching ever so slightly as they almost lifts before settling back down. Biting her bottom lip; Cliodhna closed her eyes and took a slow, slightly perturbed breath through her nose.

This was silly; it had been about twenty summers since she had last seen her mother. Cliodhna had been a girl then, a lot has changed since now...Slowly her hand moved seemingly of it's own accord; long, wine colored, nails picking at the thin strap that acted as a tie to the bag. Pulling the top of the satchel open, her hand slipped inside and brushed over the worn and familiar material; gently lifting it out and placing it on her thigh. The book came next, it was old....Cliodhna Wasn't sure by how long, but the scent of deterioration on the pages was noticeable. She had inspected it when first arriving home after that day Erik told her about it and there hadn't appeared to have any water damage so the smell must have been from age.

Balancing it on her other leg; Cliodhna set the leather satchel aside on the floor and carefully opened the book. It was then the folded piece of paper caught her eye with one word written on it... "Clio" in handwriting she'd never forget. Tentatively; she picked up the paper and slowly unfolded it, the air feeling to be sucked from her lungs as she did so, but still Cliodhna was unable to stop once her eyes slowly drifted over the page.

Geachte Clio,

ik weet dat ik al de laatste tijd ver weg terwijl je nog te jong om nu begrijp; je bent nog slim genoeg om te weten dat dingen niet deugen. Er is zoveel gebeurd sinds je geboorte op dit punt .... en nog meer BEN IK er zeker. IK had graag gezien dat zo hard voor je in mijn schaduw leren kennen en als ik eenmaal had, hoewel onze tempels gebroken en sterke drank mishandelde; ik bleef hopen dat ooit onze mensen zouden kunnen terugkeren naar het leven zoals het is ... maar ik weet nu dat kan niet gebeuren.

Er zijn vele experimenten en ellende voor je, afhankelijk van het tijdstip waarop u dit leest, als in; ze kunnen al hebben plaatsgevonden. In ieder geval, ik zal niet om u te begeleiden bij deze momenten en terwijl ik vond uw vader; hij is niet de enige heten. IK weet dat je van hem, maar er is een verandering in hem de zomers, degene die ik niet goedkeuren. Hij keerde zich terug op zijn land en daarbij de rug op ons.

Maar dat is niet het punt van deze brief of over de dingen die je vindt. IK vrees dat ik je niet meer geven om u in persoon, dus ik ben ze op door hen ergens handig IK weet je zult vinden. Het is pijnlijk, wetende dat je gekruld aan de andere kant van de deur in slaap op de vloer en op mij wachten u te laten in deze kamer, maar dat kan niet; niet tijdens mijn leven een poging om het onrecht ongedaan te maken dat is gebeurd. Het onrecht dat mij ertoe eens te meer om mijn oude leven en strijd. Maar weet deze Clio; vooral boven land, vol vertrouwen en ons nu verloren leven .... IK Strijd voor u. IK vecht zo kun je die toekomst HEB IK ooit eens gedroomd, dus u kunt doorgeven aan je eigen kinderen.

Mijn tijd groeit kort, ik voel het bij elke excursie onder het deksel van de duisternis. IK heb alleen maar betreuren in dit leven en een wens, dat ik nooit zal zien groeien en de wens dat je graag groeien en sterk nooit de details van wat er gebeurde als IK val. Terwijl IK heb omhoog u sterk, en u zijn mijn meisje, je bent te jong om onderworpen te worden aan zien. IK bid dat met de snel naderende evenementen uw vader ziet de fout van zijn wegen en beschermen u, maar ik heb weinig anders kan ik niet doen.

Clio, mijn meisje, sterk zijn en nooit twijfelen aan jezelf; je hebt het puur aan jezelf te vertrouwen.

Ingrid

Show Content
"I love you" was absent in the letter, but that was how Ingrid was. She had been a hard woman and Cliodhna understood now what she had gone through in her life and the reasons for her mother's strict way of raising her. While her father had been one to dote and pamper early on with pretty dresses and toys he'd gotten in his business travels; Ingred had her in the mud doing pushups. Her mother had taken a fragile thing and tried to prepare her the best she could with the time she had. There of course had been small displays of affection, but they had been rare and well placed. Just enough to show she still loved Clio but not enough to make the spoiling her father had given worse. Though the phrase itself never showed; her mother's love was overflowing in her script that filled the page, urging her to be strong and to survive in what had been most definitely a difficult life before this point.

Plip

Glancing down in surprise, Cliodhna had noticed a small amount of moisture on the page. Fretting it would ruin the letter; she quickly placed it and the book aside gently on floor next to her. Still holding the garments, she shifted to draw her knees up to her chin and rocked slowly back and forth; clutching the black clothing as the rain continued to fall.

RE: Bulletin Board - Coatleque - 09-29-2015

A battlefield...; No,
A sparring yard...; No,
A tournament...

The Grindstone. She was watching the Grindstone. Yes, the scenery was very specific. The Arbiter stood looming overhead - a dark and ominous figure that rose to the sky and stared downward with bright white eyes that observed all. Wings of black tendrils swirled outward from his back to envelop the remainder of the horizon.

Her attention fell to the fighters in the center. A skilled and seasoned man with an axe contending with a smaller dextrous knife fighter. The two fought for what seemed like hours, neither gaining advantage over the other. Every blow struck by the one to be quickly returned by the other. As the fight drew on the axeman began to weary and her growing concern caused her to cry out to him.

Despite his better judgement, the warrior was distracted by her cry just long enough for his opponent to strike once more. A mortal blow that brought the man to his knees. But before the victor could secure his winnings a blinding flash of blue overtook the field. Suddenly the positions were reversed, and the thinner man was led away in chains.

"Claim your prize, Warrior" The commanding voice fell from above and she began to move towards him slowly. Before she could take her rightful place, another woman moved to take his arm and pressed her body to his side. They stared at each other in near disbelief and she backed away slowly. The man removed his helmlet then to reveal an all too familiar face.

"What can you provide for me?"

The question hung accusingly in the air as she continued to back away. She shouted at him. Screamed even, all of the virtues she could provide, things she could do, would do - for him. No voice came forth despite any effort on her part.

She watched him turn to embrace this other woman even as the snow began to fall around them. Fesca's wash slowly faded into a sea of white.

Coatleque awoke, but not in a start. There was no panic or sweat. She was simply cold. Bitterly so. For the first night ever in the Hourglass of Ul'dah, she pulled the covers tightly around herself and huddled up for warmth.

RE: Bulletin Board - Chris Ganale - 10-04-2015

The armormaster at the Ironworks was, in most cases, a pleasant, genial roegadyn. By and large, he was rather fond of Chao, owing entirely to her genius at weapons and armor development. That did not, however, do anything to spare her of his wrath when she--quite regularly--brought equipment back to him in less than perfect condition.

"...The plating's failed in over seventy percent of the armored sections." A partially-smashed armored gauntlet was dropped onto the table with a heavy thud. "The aetherochemical fiberweave is frayed in ways we didn't think possible." With a rustle heavier than chainmail but not as heavy as actual plated armor, the mostly-cloth body armor was dropped over the gauntlet.

"Optics?" He picked up the Sharlayan-inspired visor, one lens cracked, the other missing entirely. "Totally fried."

He dropped the visor and picked up a long, flattened section of metal, wiring, and parts that looked partially-melted together. "And let's not even talk about the power supply." With a heavy sigh, he dropped the item in question and planted his fists on the table, leaning his weight on it to stare down at the two miqo'te before him. "Do you have any idea how material-intensive this gear is?"

Chao shrugged innocently. "Tell that to the Garleans."

The armormaster shook his head. "Well, I guess it was all obsolete anyway." He pointed to the new battlesuit she wore, which largely resembled the original but for slightly more armor plating; at least those were the visual differences. "Your new suit's what we're looking at as being the field-ready Mark I. Just came up from Materials Division this morning. Everything's a step up from what you had before, but only slightly. Keep in mind this is still intended to be an infiltrator suit."

He paused and gave a long, meaningful look down at the wrecked-beyond-repair equipment on his table. "But if you keep insisting on getting into fights with the Garleans, we're going to have to get the full combat version online sooner rather than later." Lifting his head, he indicated Myu with a thrust of his chin. "And I imagine you want one for your friend here."

"It would be most beneficial."

At this, the lighter-haired miqo'te stepped forward. "Interjection: If I may, I would like to assist in the specifications of this armor. I do not, for example, require it to possess its own source of power."

The armormaster looked between the two, confusion furrowing his brow, before he settled his gaze on Chao. "Is she right in the head? What's she talking like that for?"

With great effort, Chao suppressed a smile. "It is normal for her. But I think you should take her suggestion. She's unique, after all."

There was a moment before the roegadyn caught the meaning of her words. Most at the Ironworks had, after all, heard of her pet project attempting to create a humanoid combat machine. The armormaster looked at Myu again as though seeing her for the first time. "Is this...?"

Chao nodded.

"Oh! Well, absolutely then. Special item like her would need one custom-made then. It may take a turn or two of the sun, though, and she'll be spending a lot of time with Materials."

"It can't be helped." Chao shrugged, and when Myu gave her a confused look, she patted the other miqo'te's shoulder reassuringly. "We can spare some time, but not a great deal. I can see to a new weapon design in the meantime."

RE: Bulletin Board - Edgar - 10-04-2015

[Image: e7ffa33b81.png]

John Waterstrike nodded and moved over to place his hand on Edgar.  "You three were giving us a good scare." he said, letting aether flow into the cuts on his face. 

"Scare?" asked Edgar. "I am now terrifying...?"
"We fear that you were on the verge of killing each other", John replied.

"...To be frank, it felt like I would kill him, at first. It was as if this all powerful demon, one both enigmatic and yet, strangely familiar, had wretched my mind from me. I gave into a sea of primal anger. But then..." Edgar sighed before continuing, "...I grabbed my demon by the throat. And I peered into its eyes and saw only myself. It was then, and only then, that my own eyes did open..." He stopped and pointed to his bum eye. "Even this one. It was...Provocative. Further study is needed, clearly."

RE: Bulletin Board - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-06-2015

Evangeline rolls over in her cramped bed, unable to quell her restless thoughts.

She'd tried to gain the power and influence to change Ul'dah and Eorzea for years... and nothing had seemed to work. Something needed to change. There must be some new source, some new power she could use to achieve her goals. 

And here Xel'enfer offers it to her on a silver platter. All for the low price of a years servitude. A year of servitude is a small price to pay for the secrets he offers, knowledge that could help make her dreams reality. However can she trust he'll live up to his side of the bargain?

She is well aware of his... proclivities, but also of his power.

The elezen rolls over again, the sheets rustling softly, "It is only a year..." She mumbles, "A year for the power I need..."

Though the night moves on, the Elezen finds little rest from it.

RE: Bulletin Board - Cynel1 - 10-07-2015

Cyneler was exhausted when was heading back to Ul'dah the mission to ishgard took a lot out of him. Still he handed his reports to Commander swift and Jenlyns. when he was heading to the quicksand he was called by a Postmoogle at the ruby road Exchange. He was surprised that he got a letter in months  but went on to the quicksand.  When he  was in his room Cyneler decided to open the letter.

From a friend Wrote:Dear Ser Cyneler you are probably exhausted from your task in The northern lands. But i have an offer for you. Enclosed in this letter is the location of a Blade that Belonged to a knight long ago somewhere in the Dravinan hinterlands .

Signed anonymous.  

RE: Bulletin Board - Berrod Armstrong - 10-07-2015

"Jus' a peek." It whispered to him in Melkire's voice. Why was it always Melkire's voice?

"No," Berrod refused.

"Just look at him, and you'll know."

"-No-."

"Turn it away from the Miqo'te, and look at the Roegadyn. Answer the question once and fer all."

"I won't."

"Why? What are you afraid of?"

Berrod felt his strength draining. It had already emptied his root and sacral. "It ain't right."

"Yer afraid that he's stronger than you."

"No."

"Yer afraid that he's better than you."

"Bugger off, I ain't afraid o'that."

"...ah, I get it now, Armstrong. Yer afraid that he'll stare right back into you."

The terror that gripped him was enough confirmation. He could feel the pain in his knees feed on it. It was then he took that, and fed it up to the all-consuming pull of the mind's eye. Finally, silence as the chakra took the significant store of aether and applied it to the task it had been given. It remained focused on the Miqo'te. For as curious as he had been before, when the opportunity had presented itself for him to take a look at the Roegadyn, he realized that he simply did not want to see.

RE: Bulletin Board - Edda - 10-11-2015

An Unmarked Letter Wrote:Sir Melkire,

You will be pleased to hear that, upon bringing your request to his ears, Lord Taeros has agreed to meet with you as per your terms. Needless to say, I would ask that you come bereft of arms and with an agreeable disposition. We will provide dinner and whatever accommodations you might have need of, within reason. A courier will arrive with details, should you agree.

Furthermore, I would personally ask that you refrain from mentioning any history you and I both share, should you be prompted to. How you choose to do so is entirely up to you, though I have found that claiming a foggy memory works best. I ask this for both your sake, as well as mine. Of course, whether or not you comply is entirely your choice. Should you refuse, the consequences of such may not be apparent to you, immediately or otherwise, and will affect you little. However, it is not a matter I take lightly, and I would ask that you give it due consideration.

We look forward to seeing you.

-E.E.

RE: Bulletin Board - Melkire - 10-11-2015

An Unmarked Letter Wrote:Lady Eglantine,

I agree.

The only accommodation I request is the presence of a single open window while we dine. You may bar this window, if you so wish. I merely require the fresh air. After a lifetime spent weathering the oppressive heat of the southern wastes, the cool breeze of an Ishgardian evening serves as a balm to soothe my frayed nerves. I ask this for my health, you understand, and I fervently hope that Lord Taeros will understand as well.

Rest assured that any and all conversations held in confidence shall remain so. To violate such trust would be most uncouth. Furthermore, I am not wholly unfamiliar with formal occasions, nor with the sacred obligations expected of both guest and host. As the commoners would put it, "this is not my first dance."

Sincerely Yours,

-O.M.

RE: Bulletin Board - Leggerless - 10-12-2015

To a new beginning, Elise.

The cool breeze of the ocean air enveloped her as she put her arms on the walled railings near the Aftcastle. She raised her hand and ran it through her hair slowly followed by a sigh of relief.

"So, t'ere 'Lone Wolfe's 'bout ta r'tire from the Storm early, ain't she?" A rough Limsan accent spoke on her left. Elise turned her head in that direction and found the Sergeant standing there.

"Aye... retirin' indeed. I'll miss beating some sense into the privates, but that's what the other Lieutenants are there for. Me? I simply did what others would not."

"'Hat ye did. Lynx, was it?"

She narrowed her eyes at the man on her left, scanning him once over within a brief moment. "Oh? I was unaware you were privy to that name. Not that it matters; Operation: Lynx, while clandestine in nature, is over and the woman standing beside you is none other than Elise Wolfe." A small smile on her face showed as she looked out at the sea once more.

"Ye... sure she's no more? Ye were with them, Wolfe. I don't expect ye to come back as ye once were lass."

"I'm sure, Sergeant. I'm entirely sure of that." She let out a small sigh before looking back at the man. "I'm being discharged honorably, at least. They didn't like that I roamed so... freely. But they did like the results." She pulls out a small knife from within her jacket, playfully spinning it a few times in her right hand. "T'were better to be an independent, I suppose. Commander said so herself; I'm better off leaving while my name isn't soured just yet."

The sergeant shook his head, letting out a heavy sigh at the woman. "Sure that's 'he right choice, Wolfe? You were a Lieutenant; a commissioned officer. 'hey won't let ye back in once ye left."

"I feel no regrets for this course of action." She said, almost immediately, in response.

The man on her left stared at her for a few minutes, examining her. "Don't go dyin' then." he said, letting out another heavy sigh. "But if 'hat's yer choice, I've no reason to turn ye from it." He departed from the railing she was at, returning to his post stationed over near the Tempest Gate. As she watched him leave, she put the knife back into of her attire and looked out once more at the sea, before going inside of the Drowning Wench--the smile still on her face.

((OOC Note: While this would be a decent way to end an arc, this part is currently offline until further notice. Sorry to disappoint, readers; Elise is still Maelstrom right now.))

RE: Bulletin Board - Berrod Armstrong - 10-14-2015

==================================
"The Allagan Yacht.

This ill fated tourist airship suffered a navigation failure and encountered crystal debris in sectors [[CANNOT PULL DATA]] and [[CANNOT PULL DATA]]. After sending out several distress calls, the Yacht finally went down upon the mountainside at coordinates [[CANNOT PULL DATA]]. Allagan Engineers have then since found the wreckage. As a testament to the struggle, mystery and eventual triumph of their labors, the very same engineers have devised this small trial for any and all who would undertake it.

Find the other Crystal Tomes of Ice, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning and Truth. Enter the Passwords into the Truth terminal to reveal the location of the wreckage. While wreckage itself has been emptied of all valuables and preserved for observation, the engineers have left bountiful rewards for any and all who discover it through these means.

Good luck.
END.

PRESS 'M' TO RETURN TO MAIN SCREEN."

==================================

Berrod read the transcription of the terminal's information in repetition until the words began to blur together. To think that the silly little crystalline tomestone ended up revealing this. He had no idea how to operate the terminal, nor could he read the characters the text had been presented in, but Oscare had patiently seen to all of that.

An adventure for adventurers; treasure for treasure hunters, and Allagan wreckage for those mechanically inclined. Everything a Free Company could ask for.

He asked himself why, then...why did it still make him so uneasy?

RE: Bulletin Board - Hammersmith - 10-19-2015

Report, Brass Blades Night Watch, Steps of Nald patrol station, 17th Day of the 5th Umbral

Quiet night.  We're expecting an increase in disturbances of the peace the closer we come to the All Hallows eve celebrations.  Only circumstance of note tonight was a giant roe that stumbled through the door and into the drunk tank of his own accord.

The roe didn't have any shoes on, and had red painted toenails.  Patrol station agrees this one probably blew their entire coinpurse in the red district, most likely at one of the high-end Cat-Houses given the work on the toes, and left too drunk to remember how to get home.  There may have been a fight involved since the large roe's arm was in a sling.  Cathouse doctors are good, if the bandages are any indicator.

We're not sure how he forgot how to get home but remember how to get back HERE but the C/O seems to think this probably isn't the first time he's holed himself up in the drunk tank of his own accord. The Roe said to give his things to Commander Leila Dahn for safe keeping, they'd "Know where to shove it".  (C/O note: Name sounded familiar.  Blade records indicate Commander Dahn retired 15 years ago, with full pension)

We searched him after he scratched a line into the drunk tank wall with a knife.  There were a lot of other lines, with the letters "FSHS" and "TMB".  TMB's scratch count was hard to read due to corrision and years of drunks rubbing against it. Whoever it belonged to hasn't been in the tank to update it in some time.  FSHS was where the Roe had put his own scratch. Several of those were fresh.

We decided if the scratch-count was accurate it'd explain how he knew how to get back here.  There were a lot of scratches.

The roe didn't object to a search after he'd pulled the knife.  Official listing of goods is listed below

BELONGINGS FOR PRISONER #46091-D
Knife x16 (Where was he KEEPING all of these?)
Gloves, metal plated.
Long Chain, metal weighted ornament attached.
Belt, with pouches
Pouches contain:
 x2 flasks, x6 hand rolled cigars, small Immortal Flames branded (empty) powder horn,oil flask, rolled paper, waxed charcoal pencil.

After subject produced another knife out of their sling, further search of the bandages and sling revealed:
Knife x3
Bottle x1, Sharlyan "Frog Brand" Absinthe.  (Confiscated) 

(C/O Note: This bottle is illegal as hell since it's a hallucinogenic in addition to being a powerfully strong liquor.  However: Few people actually drink it because it comes bottled with a 'magic' frog inside the bottle, so smuggling of it is almost non-existent. The brand is also rare after the Cataclysm since no one alive who knows how to brew it is exporting.  Talk with one of the local brewmasters at a later point in the night indicated it's because you can't get the frogs anymore. Per our orders the only punishment was confiscation, and for the bottle to be to be put up for auction later with the weekly 'Lost Goods' lots.)

Prisoner shut the cage door shut behind himself.  Subject said he sleeps better behind a locked door.

Subject released in the morning, sans confiscated goods.

Last words noted as "I'm going to kill fucking Tealeaf."

(C/O Note: Check local brothels, make sure no mistress named 'Tealeaf' goes missing in coming weeks.)