Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ardent Lotus «Pearl» - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Ardent Lotus «Pearl» (/showthread.php?tid=5318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 04-10-2014

Had a nice time at the ball~ It's good for Rhesh'ir to be social once in a while.

Tonight is dungeon night for AW, so we'll see you in game for BATTORU!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 04-16-2014

Warm welcome to Mara, Khazul, and Kento! Thanks for joining AW, and we hope you have a good time. C:

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 05-18-2014

Finally welcoming Katie to our AW family! 

Also, AW-RP is alive and well. :3 There has been lots of RP shenanigans, drama, and fun! Check out our website if you're interested in joining! o/

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 05-22-2014

Welcome to Sparrow, our newest member! Hope you enjoy yourself with us. c:

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 05-25-2014

Welcome to our newest member, Ehrinn Thorn! I hope you enjoy yourself with the AW crew Smile

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 05-31-2014

Welcome to AW, Flaming Titan and Tom#2! :3 Hope to have fun with you and your chars soon!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORIEL!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Erk - 06-10-2014

Hello. May I join the LS?

In-Game name: Grass Walker

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 06-16-2014

(06-10-2014, 11:07 AM)Erk Wrote: Hello. May I join the LS?

In-Game name: Grass Walker

Hello, Erk!

We give the LS out in character if one of our characters has met yours ICly.  If you're interested in RPing with us, my name is Rhesh'ir Zhwan in game. I can let you know when we're RPing so you can meet us.

To be honest, our LS is not very active in terms of RP itself, and is usually used to communicate short messages to other chars within the company. Hope this clarifies!

Also! A big welcome to our newest member, Gem!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 06-30-2014

A big, hearty AW welcome to Bram and Sighard! Thanks so much for joining us. c:

RE: Aetherial Warriors - Lutra - 07-12-2014

A big welcome to our newest member, Chris! Thanks so much for joining!

We are working extra hard to obtain a house, so AWers are super active! Endgame content is also a focus, as well as RP. Basically, our presence in game is going strong. 

Please check our website here if you're interested in joining, or if you have any questions.

Thanks! :D

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 07-13-2014

AW finally has a house of our own! Soon it will be open to IC business/rp, but for now we are in the decoration process. We'd love to get to know our Ward 6 neighbours, and anyone else who wants to drop by!

Mists, Ward 6, Plot 30!

Thanks EVERYONE in the FC for your hard work and dedication. This is a huge success! Enjoy it!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 07-18-2014

Yay! Lyfriel finally has her own, private collection of books!

(And I have begun creating authors, origins, and titles for each book in her IC collection. orz )

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 07-22-2014

A very warm welcome to Rhysaufort Celestaux, our newest member! I hope you enjoy your time with us Smile

We're all still hard at work on the house, so mind your head for falling debris!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Ralamano - 07-25-2014

My room is so close to done. A lot of them are looking great!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 07-25-2014

Big welcome to Leo and C'zar! Thanks for joining AW-RP. c: Hope you enjoy your time with us.

And yes! So many of the Private Rooms look spectacular~