Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ardent Lotus «Pearl» - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Ardent Lotus «Pearl» (/showthread.php?tid=5318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 01-02-2014

Welcome to our three newest members, Stephan, Oriel, and D-Pad! <3 <3 <3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 01-08-2014

Happy new year, everyone! We've started out great with some action-packed group RP. :3

Also, a big welcome to our newest members: U'dash'a and Onyx! Thanks for joining us~

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Darkehaven - 01-08-2014

This sounds like a really awesome group to meet. Here's to hoping I get the chance to RP with some of you soon. Big Grin

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 08:26 PM)Darkehaven Wrote: This sounds like a really awesome group to meet. Here's to hoping I get the chance to RP with some of you soon. :D
Aww, that's sweet of you! :D I think we're pretty fun, but... that's likely biased. ;P

Also! We now have obtained linkpearls ICly! This means that AW is now a FC with an IC LS.  Potentially anyone can be a part of the LS, but it would have to be obtained through interacting with one of our characters. Or, it could be worked out OOCly. :3 Just PM either myself or Xerali if you have any questions!

<3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Darkehaven - 01-09-2014

Ehh, a little bias towards your own group is always acceptable I say! Thankfully I'm off work tomorrow and Saturday so hopefully I can run across one or two of you. Big Grin

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 01-10-2014

(01-09-2014, 05:46 PM)Darkehaven Wrote: Ehh, a little bias towards your own group is always acceptable I say! Thankfully I'm off work tomorrow and Saturday so hopefully I can run across one or two of you. Big Grin
You likely will! Feel free to add either myself (Rhesh'ir Zhwan) or Y'lyfriel Sikah to your friends list in game. We'd be happy to chat with you~

Honestly, RP-wise, we might not be available tonight, as a bunch of us are going to be doing Crystal Tower for the first time. We might also do Praetorium as an FC for a few people that need it for story. :3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 01-17-2014

Welcome to our newest member, Jules! Thanks so much for joining AW. <3

* Also FYI, we will be doing a purge of inactive members soon. You may get a message either here or on enjin if you've not been in FFXIV/active in the FC for the past 30 days or longer. We are all about quality over quantity, so we like to keep things fresh and accurate for any new people coming in. :3

Thanks!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 01-20-2014

Welcome to our newest member, Michie! Thanks for joining us. <3

Another note!*
I believe the Application page on the site should now be visible to all potential applicants.  If the page didn't load for you before when you went to apply, it -really- should now!

Apologies for any inconvenience!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Tarupower - 01-22-2014

Heya! I dropped you guys an application for Aether Armetage on Balmung. Here's hoping you guys get back to me soon, i'd love to be a member and see what you're FC has to offer.

RE: Aethereal Warriors - rynsan - 01-30-2014

Bah! This FC sounds awesome but timezone is a killer. ;_;

*hunts for a nightshift job or something to be awake at 3AM* :3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 02-01-2014

(01-30-2014, 08:55 PM)youngwoon Wrote: Bah! This FC sounds awesome but timezone is a killer. ;_;

*hunts for a nightshift job or something to be awake at 3AM* :3

D: Booo!

Well.. if you're ever up around 3am, we'd be happy to RP with you. :3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 03-15-2014

Eeep, it's been a while since I last posted here. 

We have several new faces, but still most of the same old ones. The RP has been great, and game content has been conquered! We are now forming static Coil groups until turns 1-5 are in the duty finder.

As usual, we are open to new applicants if you are looking for a home! Please check out our website link to see what we're about.

Abridged version of AW:
  • Tuesday Night Role-play! (TNRP) - A time when we all come together as a guild to RP.  TNRP can be held in Skype or in game.  Skype RP offers a more open way to describe characters/actions, as well as adds a true "danger" factor that sometimes PvE content cannot. Roll a D6!
  • Thursday Night Dungeon Nights - Our Coil team goes in, and anyone else leveling/gearing up runs dungeons to their heart's content. We always try to make it so everyone can do something they want/need to do. This goes on until very late at night.
  • Skype OOC Channel/RP Channels out of game - We are a talkative bunch! Our OOC is pretty active around the clock. Being able to communicate outside of game has really made our members feel more close knit, like a family.
  • LGBT + [Anything else] Friendly - Online fun is meant to be that: FUN! Anything else is just not cool, man. We welcome peoples of all backgrounds, preferences and identities. We like people based on their attitudes/personalities, not their life choices.
That's us in a nutshell! Please contact an officer for more information, if you'd like to join, or if you have a question. Thanks and see you in game!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 04-03-2014

Just checking in~

AW is still alive and very well. Our RP and progression is very steady thanks to our wonderful members. <3

Tonight is Coil/dungeon night, so see you all in game!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 04-04-2014

Welcome to the FC, Juan! Thanks for joining. c:

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 04-07-2014

Big welcome to our newest member, Patch! Thanks for joining and hope you have a good time with us. c: