Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! (/showthread.php?tid=4721)

Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - Daca'li Molkoh - 09-24-2013

Bomb
That's my war face right there. Look at that. I'm crazy intimidating in this...oddly adorable...sprite form...thing. Anyway.

HELLO! Big Grin I'm new to Final Fantasy and I've been researching my lore like crazy to catch up to all of the veterans here. I'm dedicated to being IC and I prefer to be IC at all times. It makes for interesting role-play when you're really trying to live in the world and experience things the way you think your character would experience them. 

I'm maining a Miqo'te by the name of Z'tahz Nunh here on Balmung. So far, all I'm doing is leveling and I'm already having a blast. I'm looking for a Free Company to hop in with and hopefully gain some new buddies to adventure alongside with. Big Grin SO! Here's to you, Balmung! I hope to meet all of you soon!

RE: Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - Korin - 09-24-2013

WE ARE PREPARED.

COME AND GET US.

OUR BODIES ARE READY.

...That aside, nice to see (even more) miqo'te around! /fangirl squee

I'm pretty sure you'll love Balmung! RP everywhere! If you have any lore questions don't be afraid to ask (I'm no expert, but i'm quite positive that at least someone here can help!) and feel free to poke me ingame if you need a hand with anything!

Also, welcome!

RE: Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - Daca'li Molkoh - 09-24-2013

(09-24-2013, 04:09 AM)Vinrael Wrote: WE ARE PREPARED.

COME AND GET US.

OUR BODIES ARE READY.

...That aside, nice to see (even more) miqo'te around! /fangirl squee

I'm pretty sure you'll love Balmung! RP everywhere! If you have any lore questions don't be afraid to ask (I'm no expert, but i'm quite positive that at least someone here can help!) and feel free to poke me ingame if you need a hand with anything!

Also, welcome!

BombBombBombBombBombBomb

Well, I'm glad to be here! Big Grin I can't wait to get started and have some fun times. I'll probably have questions here and there, especially in regards to lore. Not only that, I'm still getting used to the mechanics of the game. Thank you! Big Grin I'll nab ya one day and we'll get to yabbin'. 

RE: Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - faceman7381 - 09-24-2013

Welcome and very glad to have you!

Should you need anything just ask!

Konner

RE: Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - Kerr - 09-24-2013

Z tribe! I'm always happy to see miqos with some of the less popular tribes. Mine descended from the V tribe and I've only met another one of those so far. I hope we can learn more about you and your character soon! I'm around on weekends usually. Lets get together some time!

RE: Balmung! I AM READY FOR YOU! - Daca'li Molkoh - 09-24-2013

(09-24-2013, 11:06 AM)Kerr Wrote: Z tribe! I'm always happy to see miqos with some of the less popular tribes. Mine descended from the V tribe and I've only met another one of those so far. I hope we can learn more about you and your character soon! I'm around on weekends usually. Lets get together some time!

WooooooOOoooOoOoOoOoO Z tribeeeeeeee~! I'm really excited to begin. I'll see if one of these days I can nab you for some RP! Big Grin

Faceman7381, thank you for the welcome! Big Grin I'll holler if anything pops up!