Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung RPer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Balmung RPer (/showthread.php?tid=4707)

Balmung RPer - blackdrakon - 09-22-2013

Seeing as how we can't post "seeking FC" type threads under the Linkshell category without it being under someone else's LS, I wasn't sure where else to put this other than here.

I'd really be interested in finding a Free Company that has a desire and appreciation for a dedicated quartermaster type character. My intent is to master everything DoL and DoH before I delve into any form of combat related skill sets. It's not that I have an issue with combat, but I've always been wired for crafting and logistics style game play. My preferred style of RP is geared towards being IC as much as humanly possible. That being said, I'd like the FC I join to have an all IC FC channel and actually utilize it far more than they do any form of OOC LS they may have set up.

I'm based out of Gridania right now working on my Botanist skills. You can reach me under the name Gareth Brinon.

RE: Balmung RPer - Coral Ferrinas - 09-24-2013

This is interesting to me. Mine is an RP FC called the Gridania Surveyors, and we have a free position of Master Engineer, one that is suitable for someone as dedicated as you.

I will ask my leader in this regard and get back to you. ^^

That being said, I understand what you meant on being ICly in FC most often than OOCly on LS Channel. My previous RP experiences involved IC chat only.

So far, we are talking OOCly more than ICly because of the end game mechanic. We often spend time finding party for AK, CM, Ifrit Hard Mode, Garuda HM, etc. It is obvious that Gridania Surveyors might not be a good FC for you. However, you are welcome to check it out. You may visit the link in my signature for more information about Gridania Surveyors.

RE: Balmung RPer - Cesar - 09-24-2013

My brother and I are looking to make connections with all the crafting-type characters. We are smith's IC'ly and want to eventually get to where we can craft the lower leveled RP'ers on Balmung with weapons, armor and accessories for little to no gil (always thought the actual exchange of currency makes it feel more real) and good RP. We aren't an FC or anything but feel free to hit me up in-game: Cesar Aduro

RE: Balmung RPer - blackdrakon - 09-24-2013

(09-24-2013, 03:04 AM)Cesar Wrote: My brother and I are looking to make connections with all the crafting-type characters. We are smith's IC'ly and want to eventually get to where we can craft the lower leveled RP'ers on Balmung with weapons, armor and accessories for little to no gil (always thought the actual exchange of currency makes it feel more real) and good RP. We aren't an FC or anything but feel free to hit me up in-game: Cesar Aduro

Your name doesn't come up in the search criteria on Balmung.

RE: Balmung RPer - Magellan - 09-24-2013

(09-24-2013, 09:32 AM)blackdrakon Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 03:04 AM)Cesar Wrote: My brother and I are looking to make connections with all the crafting-type characters. We are smith's IC'ly and want to eventually get to where we can craft the lower leveled RP'ers on Balmung with weapons, armor and accessories for little to no gil (always thought the actual exchange of currency makes it feel more real) and good RP. We aren't an FC or anything but feel free to hit me up in-game: Cesar Aduro

Your name doesn't come up in the search criteria on Balmung.

They have to be online for their name to come up. Broken system is broken.

RE: Balmung RPer - blackdrakon - 09-24-2013

(09-24-2013, 09:42 AM)Magellan Wrote: They have to be online for their name to come up. Broken system is broken.

Aaah, buggers. Thanks for letting me know that.