Hydaelyn Role-Players
Yloise Dolet - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Yloise Dolet (/showthread.php?tid=4663)

Yloise Dolet - Yloise - 09-20-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Yloise Dolet

• Primary character: Yloise Dolet

• Linkshells: none

• Primary RP linkshell: none

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Heavy. The more dramatic and more surprising the better! I am up for anything. NOTE: Yloise does not have the Echo nor is a part of the Scions.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Yloise is a cowardly sort, does not take pain well. Prefer not to do death, but willing to be a fall guy for rp sake.

• Views on IC romance: Open. Not really looking for any, but open to opportunities.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):  Yloise is not from a big family. Very small chance that she can be related.

• Views on lore: I am still a beginner, but I have been learning daily. I am great at conforming and I have never been accused of being a lore breaker.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I can conform to any RP styles you choose. I prefer /party when in large crowds due to bugs that long winded paragraphs that I post tend to get missed. At this time I have /shout and other server wide channels turned off due to gil spammers.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: CST

• Contact info: PM me here or Msg me in game.
  • Note: Yloise is a villain. Look her up if you wish to include her in your past, or future dealings.

RE: Yloise Dolet - Yloise - 10-13-2013

Updated with new information.

RE: Yloise Dolet - faceman7381 - 10-17-2013

People, if you don't know Yloise, let me give you some good advice:  GET TO KNOW HER!

You will not find a better character and player then this one right here!

Hey, listen to me, contact her.  Then after you talk to her, contact me and I dare you to tell me I was wrong about her.

RE: Yloise Dolet - Olofantur - 10-17-2013

(10-17-2013, 09:48 AM)faceman7381 Wrote: People, if you don't know Yloise, let me give you some good advice:  GET TO KNOW HER!

Hey, listen to me, contact her.  Then after you talk to her, contact me and I dare you to tell me I was wrong about her.

Sitting around in Ul'dah, everyone was already leaving or deep into a discussion.

ran off to see a client before I could strike up conversation.

/weep

RE: Yloise Dolet - faceman7381 - 10-17-2013

(10-17-2013, 10:19 AM)Olofantur Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 09:48 AM)faceman7381 Wrote: People, if you don't know Yloise, let me give you some good advice:  GET TO KNOW HER!

Sitting around in Ul'dah, everyone was already leaving or deep into a discussion.

ran off to see a client before I could strike up conversation.

/weep
As i know you, my friend, and as I know her, you two NEED to meet.

RE: Yloise Dolet - Yloise - 10-17-2013

Aww! You could have come by.

I don't only do solo rp, i can handle more than one at once...eww, that sounds bad. Smile

RE: Yloise Dolet - Yloise - 11-11-2013

Updated with a bit more information.

RE: Yloise Dolet - Lady Whiteraven - 11-11-2013

We haven't had a chance to meet yet but I will try to remedy that next time I see you about.

RE: Yloise Dolet - Yloise - 12-16-2013

Updated again.

RE: Yloise Dolet - C'kayah Polaali - 12-17-2013

I like to play with Yloise... Blush

Seriously, though, she's a fantastic RPer!