Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for RP (/showthread.php?tid=4527)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for RP - E'irawen - 09-13-2013

Maybe I'm just out of the loop or some such, but I'd like to get more RP than I'm really getting recently, with my character K'aworu (wiki link in signature).

I'm not sure how to go about it here other than asking "are there some people I can RP with" and joining stories and what not.

/casually goes back under rock

RE: Looking for RP - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-13-2013

I...
have wanted...
to RP with you...
since...
forever...

O_O

PICK ME! OOOOOH PICK ME!

RE: Looking for RP - Sakurai Koji - 09-13-2013

Well, as i've mentioned to others, you need only to contact me when I'm in game, I'm willing to rp anytime.

RE: Looking for RP - Aysun - 09-13-2013

Please note that this boy comes attached to a sometimes bitchy, blonde Miqo'te woman with similar eyes, who is stupidly protective of him.

I mean what.

xD RP with me too K'aworu!

(09-13-2013, 11:25 PM)Aysun Wrote: Please note that this boy comes attached to a sometimes bitchy, blonde Miqo'te woman with similar eyes, who is stupidly protective of him.

I mean what.

xD RP with me too K'aworu!

Ohhh... Not Aysun...

Keeding.

RE: Looking for RP - Lost River - 09-13-2013

What about me Sio? What about our amazing love we had? *sad face, tears welling up* SIIIIIOOOOOOOO!!! *shakes fist at sky*

Anyway. Can play with me too, Lost River, Lucinne Jandalaine, and Orella Blackthorne. Take a pick! I'm fun or crazy... or crazy fun!

(09-13-2013, 11:30 PM)Lost River Wrote: What about me Sio? What about our amazing love we had? *sad face, tears welling up* SIIIIIOOOOOOOO!!! *shakes fist at sky*

Anyway. Can play with me too, Lost River, Lucinne Jandalaine, and Orella Blackthorne. Take a pick! I'm fun or crazy... or crazy fun!

*Tackles teh waifu* Oh, babeh, you know I love you. Shhh.... shhhhhhh... *pets gently. Soooothingly.*

RE: Looking for RP - Beausoleil - 09-13-2013

I'd love to RP anytime! (with any of you, really, save me! /bored)

Shoot me a message in game --> Nalaarah Faethyne

RE: Looking for RP - Venelle - 09-13-2013

Wouldnt mind someone to RP with.

One of my two characters, Auburn Lynx or Yseria Arbeau (though I seem to like Yseria more for some reason O.o ) in game

RE: Looking for RP - suncitycat - 09-14-2013

I've been busy leveling in order to get airship access but since that is out of the way, I'd be happy to offer up Li'ur if you ever want to RP :3

RE: Looking for RP - allgivenover - 09-16-2013

Send me a /tell if you notice me in game and want to RP.

RE: Looking for RP - Otte - 09-16-2013

I mentioned this in other topic as well, but feel free to send a tell if I happen to be online! Otte Dreamwalker and Walking Oak are my characters Smile

RE: Looking for RP - Davian Ackerman - 09-17-2013

I'm up for RP most weekends, when I'm out of my classes. XD Send me a tell, Davian Ackerman, if you want to meet up some time!

RE: Looking for RP - Kerr - 09-18-2013

Pick me! Pick me too!! I've wanted to RP with you since you got here! Aysun is a... drunken bonus, I guess? Tongue

RE: Looking for RP - E'irawen - 09-19-2013

I had no idea so many people were so eager to RP with me. ;; 

I have to wait until Friday to renew my subscription, so I can't RP in-game until then. But, if you guys are open to it (or just want to chat), you can add me on skype? My username is "Eirirhea".

I'd be happy to plot stuff.