Hydaelyn Role-Players
Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! (/showthread.php?tid=4269)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - The_Wanderer - 09-04-2013

Just thought I would share the word! ^^

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Rinh Fashonti - 09-04-2013

And I am glad you did! Thanks!

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Mooncalling - 09-04-2013

Just created my alt on Gilgamesh.

And one of my friends was finally able to roll on Balmung.  Now if only the other one would wake up and read his text messages!

I am a little worried by the time he wakes up in an hour Balmung will be closed again.

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Kismet - 09-04-2013

I was able to make an alt on Gilgamesh. Finally! Thanks for this. Tongue

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 09-04-2013

No word on when we can buy the game? Sad

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - The_Wanderer - 09-04-2013

If you can grab a retail version you can still join the game, no? I thought it was only digital downloads that were temporarily suspended.

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Cailean Lockwood - 09-04-2013

Yay! I got into Gilgamesh! :-D
See you guys online. ;-)

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Dogberry - 09-04-2013

I DID IT! *FF Victory theme!*

Hahaha, I woke up, rushed downstairs to my computer like Ralphie on Christmas morning. Saw that the servers were up and made Dogberry on Balmung faster than a chocobo on hypers.

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Raccoon - 09-04-2013

The gil sellers have also arrived. I've gotten three tells in the last half hour.

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 09-04-2013

I live in the Caribbean.  Amazon won't ship the game to me and SqEx is charging 28.99 for express delivery.  Still not sure what my customs will come up to.
Guess I'll just have to pay it at this rate.  A week of no digital sales is just too long.

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Arc - 09-04-2013

Argh! Seven hells! The blasted internet is down, and is downloading at 20kbps. At this rate, it wont be for another 4 hours until I can get online. Fingers crossed that Balmung or Gilgamesh are still open... /pray

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Taeh Niumoenwyn - 09-04-2013

The latest thread on character creation restrictions is here - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/81385-NA-Regarding-Character-Creation-Restrictions-(Sep.-4)?p=1183558#post1183558

Balmung and Gilgamesh not on the list so far, fingers crossed for those still needed to create a character.

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Hunter - 09-04-2013

I woke up early today to see if the maintenance would allow me to create a character on one of those servers before school. For whatever reason, Balmung was closed, but, I quickly created a character on Gilgamesh. I'll try again as soon as I'm done with the intro to see if I can get onto Balmung, as that is my server of choice. Either way, its nice to know that I'll finally be able to do some RP. Hopefully everyone else can get onto a server.

(Sorry for the double post...)

After getting through the intro, I quickly logged to see if I could make a character on Balmung, and spend a solid 15 minutes battling with error 3102. But, I appear to have emerged victorious, as I now have a character on there. Even if I got kicked right away and told the world is still full, I don't care... I'm on that world!

Sorry, I'm just very happy about this. Now time to get ready for class...

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - lady2beetle - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 08:00 AM)Taeh Marchand Wrote: The latest thread on character creation restrictions is here - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/81385-NA-Regarding-Character-Creation-Restrictions-(Sep.-4)?p=1183558#post1183558

Balmung and Gilgamesh not on the list so far, fingers crossed for those still needed to create a character.

Wow. I'm not gonna lie, I am very surprised. For some reason I thought Balmung and Gilgamesh were like the most popular servers in existance. Shows how silly I am. But clearly they aren't so that's great news! Big Grin

RE: Character creation now open on Balmung and Gilgamesh! - Hunter - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 08:51 AM)lady2beetle Wrote: Wow. I'm not gonna lie, I am very surprised. For some reason I thought Balmung and Gilgamesh were like the most popular servers in existance. Shows how silly I am. But clearly they aren't so that's great news! Big Grin

Don't worry, you're not alone. I thought the exact same thing, haha.