Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Everyone - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Everyone (/showthread.php?tid=3380)

Pages: 1 2

Hello Everyone - Fox - 08-08-2013

Greetings community, 

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Foxberry, roleplayer in text chat since 1998. I have been playing MMO's since the first EverQuest and I have been rping for just as long. Mostly, I have rped in text based chats. 

I started out in Ayenee and Eden (Arts & Entertainment and Games on Yahoo! Chat) during the late 90's. From there I moved on to email and forum based along with tabletop. I 'recently' picked up rping in MMO's the past two or so years with the launch of SW:TOR. 

My MMO history covers a -lot- of games that I won't list but here's a small list, including EverQuest, Wyvern, Ragnarok Online, Cabal Online, Aion, Rift, Final Fantasy XIV and more recently Star Wars: the Old Republic. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?
-Through my boyfriend who lurks. 

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
-Heavy

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Outside of the roleplay world; I am a current student at the Academy Art University for Commercial Photography. I also dabble some into traditional artwork that I do commissions and livestreaming for every so often. I have also cosplayed for nearly six years now but I have slacked off lately on it. 

Overall I am looking into heavy-rp and a calm and mature atmosphere (just turned 30 yesterday haha) so I do look forward to seeing what the community has to offer. Smile

RE: Hello Everyone - Myxie Tryxle - 08-08-2013

Welcome to the community! Always good to have another internet vet join us.

RE: Hello Everyone - Fox - 08-08-2013

Thank you very much, Myxie.

Ah, and for those who are active on enjin-
I'm heavily active within the enjin-gaming community as well there. Smile

RE: Hello Everyone - Myxie Tryxle - 08-08-2013

Felix put together a very informative guide for new players to find info on the site. If you have seen it yet, there's lots of good information for new members of the community on his thread that I've linked here.

Thank you, I've been reading over the lore and the forum for about a day now, (lore since I started beta a while back), since I do enjoy lore and applying it appropriately. Wink Roleplaying guides make me feel incredibly old but I'll look at the fine work people have put into it.

RE: Hello Everyone - Falkner - 08-08-2013

Hello, ms. Fox! Wow another RP vet is in the house!

You're studying professional photography? Maybe we could chat and discuss a bit about the topic if we meet in game (if you don't mind of course!) Big Grin

Haha, maybe just a bit. ;D

But I'd love to talk about the topic any time in game or through private messages. Should you ever want to talk I'm really open about the discussion.

RE: Hello Everyone - Nel Celestine - 08-08-2013

[youtube]o7kRLrAQ1uI[/youtube]

Happy Belated Birthday! Shame you didn't join sooner and we could have celebrated with you. Moogle

Thank you very much. Smile Wish I had considered earlier as well. ^^ Perhaps next year!

RE: Hello Everyone - Dogberry - 08-08-2013

HELLO FELLOW ANIMALBERRY! HOW ARE YOU TODAY? WELCOME TO THE RPC!

SORRY FOR CAPSLOCK I SAW YOUR NAME AND GOT EXCITED AND NOW I THINK I'M STUCK.

Haha thank you very much. Wink The name was intended from the lingenberry which is supposed to be pretty tasty. It goes by other names as foxberry and cranberry. Big Grin

RE: Hello Everyone - Dogberry - 08-08-2013

I'm a big fan of cranberry juice. Absolutely love that stuff.

I just stole my name from Shakespeare. Hope to meet you in the game, maybe we can see the adventures of Foxberry and Dogberry!

Hehe nothing wrong with tribute to the great writers. Smile 
Hope to see you in game.

RE: Hello Everyone - Renna - 08-08-2013

Welcome aboard.

RE: Hello Everyone - Rhan'ir Azal - 08-08-2013

Welcome to the fun Big Grin
I love your avatar by the way. Is that a personal piece?