Hydaelyn Role-Players
Fiona Gwyn - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Fiona Gwyn (/showthread.php?tid=2962)

Fiona Gwyn - Fiona - 07-20-2013

I. Basic Info

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light. I'm really new to this. Also I'm a terrible speller and I can count on one hand how many times I've written creatively. I hope I can improve by watching everyone.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm not sure. As long I'm not forced into something I think it's okay.

• Views on IC romance:
    I don't know. I think maybe not- I guess that's not a really good answer though. Maybe if I ever feel at ease with RP.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    It's okay with me I suppose. Although I think I'd avoid it for a while until I have more experience.

• Views on lore:
    I'd like to learn more as I progress through the game. It's fun for me that way~

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Hm. I haven't really figured out how I'll do this, but I think I'll just try to be in character if people interact with me.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Pacifc, sometimes Eastern though.
  • Contact info: PM me here please.

I was finally able to create a wiki page for Fiona. Getting caught up in everyone's fun wiki pages I had made a back story that was suppose to help explain Fiona's personality and her ability as a gladiator; but I gave up on it. A lot of others have very similar origins and I felt like I couldn't get it to where I wanted it to be. Since this will be my first time RPing I decided to just forgo any back story and flesh out her personality for now. I hope that's not in poor form or anything. (ï½¥_|

RE: Fiona - Gideon Aryeh - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 06:49 AM)Fiona Wrote: I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Fiona
  • Primary character: Fiona
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light. I'm really new to this. Also I'm a terrible speller and I can count on one hand how many times I've written creatively. I hope I can improve by watching everyone.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm not sure. As long I'm not forced into something I think it's okay.

• Views on IC romance:
    I don't know. I think maybe not- I guess that's not a really good answer though. Maybe if I ever feel at ease with RP.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    It's okay with me I suppose. Although I think I'd avoid it for a while until I have more experience.

• Views on lore:
    I'd like to learn more as I progress through the game. It's fun for me that way~

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Hm. I haven't really figured out how I'll do this, but I think I'll just try to be in character if people interact with me.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Pacifc, sometimes Eastern though.
  • Contact info: PM me here please.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~
 Any questions you have about rp or anything feel free to ask or send me a pm

RE: Fiona - Saefinn - 07-21-2013

Quote:Light. I'm really new to this. Also I'm a terrible speller and I can count on one hand how many times I've written creatively. I hope I can improve by watching everyone.

I'm a newbie RPer as well, but everybody seems supportive and friendly here. I am experienced at writing and gaming, so it really combines two loves. Anyway, awesome that you're willing to try and I don't know about anybody else, but I find as long as you communicate what you want to say clearly, the odd spelling mistake doesn't matter. I rarely proofread what I type on the net, so there's bound to be errors anyway. If you start using 'txt' speak or 'leet' speak, then it's understandable that people complain. n e way c u l8r d00d. Wink

RE: Fiona - Fiona - 07-21-2013

Thanks!

I'll try not to worry too much about spelling. I just know I had some brain atrophy with everything under the sun having a spell check. =T