Hydaelyn Role-Players
*waves* - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *waves* (/showthread.php?tid=2429)

*waves* - Kyatai - 06-26-2013

So first off- hello and welcome to all the new people that are... well still less new than me. But still... tis nice thing to do.Wink

Secondly, Hi.
I'm new to FF, old to RP and MMO's. Never did PnP or LARPing- not because it doesn't sound like fun, but because never had the friends and opportunity. I -did- go to Comic Con one year in San Diego- and it was AWESOME! haha 'Course didn't dress up, because I'm just not that cool..
<_<
Well... maybe not, maybe I just didn't have time to make an outfit, but we'll just move on....

Played a lot of the MMORPGs out there, first MMORPG was SWG. Fond memories of the old game, frustrated memories of the same... Still miss the great RPers and RP I encountered there (and the still-unbeatable-RP ops it offered), don't miss the fiasco and problems it had. Loved the fact that even in full Composite, I could recognize my RP buddy in a crowd... Miss having an entire universe to explore without boundaries...
Am very much looking forward to the possibilities and, frankly, BEAUTIFUL world of FFXIV... and the RP community that really seems to be not only active, but thriving, creative, motivated... and diverse. I cannot wait to get IG and start interacting and letting my character live!

Hm. I'm usually a lot more creative with my intros... but it's early, been up all night and my creative spark is quite dim.
Forgive me....
*hangs head in shame & offers pie as a peace offering*

Edit:
Yeah ok... So decided to drop my RP data here (for those that wanna know) and keep the mentor thing shorter. Blush

RP history...
Show Content

Ok lastly *pants* My RP preferences...

Show Content

RE: *waves* - Imsey - 06-26-2013

I'm just another newcomer here myself, but welcome! n__n 
Thanks for the pie, too! ;D

RE: *waves* - Magellan - 06-26-2013

Welcome to both!

RE: *waves* - Xenedra - 06-26-2013

Yo! Welcome to the RPC. Sounds like my kind of RPer, consequences are REAL man D:! Anyhoo, we're totally here to help if you have any questions and we've also put together some guides, for just this occasion~

RE: *waves* - Scarlet Willow - 06-26-2013

Hello and welcome~! I'm diggin' your RP preferences. Also very jealous that you got to go to the SDCC I bet that was tons of fun~ C:

RE: *waves* - Abaigeal - 06-26-2013

Hello and welcome!! Smile 

*takes pie and offers cupcake in return~!*

RE: *waves* - Seohyun - 06-26-2013

Hey there, nice to meet you. I'm sure you're going to fit in and have lotsa fun. Hope to see you around in game sometime. Also, welcome to the RPC.

RE: *waves* - Elkabong419 - 06-26-2013

*places a pie down* More pie! Welcome!

RE: *waves* - Kyatai - 06-26-2013

Thanks all Smile Glad to be here & looking forward to meeting you all!
Yes... SDCC was really fun. But gah, was I nervous! hahaaha... never been to anything like that before, and not really a comic guru and went there solo.
BUT...
It was crazy fun. Sure, you saw the kinda scarily dressed folks (yanno those whose outfit did NOT compliment their physique... O.o), but also saw some really phenomenally dressed folks, people IC (I think there was a WoD battle there at one time: vamps vs wolves)... and all that- but everyone was just having fun. And that was all that mattered hehe

... it was also where I first learned of Twilight... and my ear-drums are still recovering... haha. And... where I got to watch the red-carpet premiere of Continuum with the cast of SG-1 (*geek squee* I loved the original crew of SG-1). Super cool to be able to 'meet' folks you normally see only on TV or movies- and get their take. Would love to be there for a Firefly panel (I hear Weadon & Nathan Fillion and crew are working towards rights for a new Firefly series *crosses fingers*).
Hm... a lot of energy, a lot of fun. People dressed up and no one thinking you're weird for doing so... hehehe good stuff. And LOTS of really cool comics, authors and artists all over!!!

I'd like to go back, this time for more than a day

Thanks Scarlet and Xenedra. Great to know I'm among like-minded company! hehe
Quality, exciting, creative, incorporating RP is priceless!

*grins* ooh... cupcake! Thanks! *noms*

RE: *waves* - Martiallais - 06-27-2013

Welcome!

Just going to echo the others and say it's always good to see another RPer that's in favor of consequences actually applying as a part of their roleplay. Smile Sounds like you've got a ton of experience (and MMOs! Big Grin ) under your belt so looking forward to seeing what you come up with.