Hydaelyn Role-Players
No </3 Roegadyn female? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: No </3 Roegadyn female? (/showthread.php?tid=2165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Aeiteil Strand - 06-16-2013

OHmigoshbigosh, thanksh you! This is very nice!

I actually like the middle one on the right the most! (One with the hair thingy) I might have to change my art a bit >.<

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Ronberku - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 04:14 AM)Fairtide Wrote: ( I'm new here and a bit of a shybutt, so I lurk mostly... But I gotta pop in on this. )

I'll be changing my 1.0 main to a female Roegadyn! I didn't play for very long before, so I didn't really get into the community. I hope to do a lot better at that this time around. Moogle

I'll be changing the name come release, but for this beta phase it's Ivory Forest if you want to say hello.

[Image: ivory_zpsf78256fe.png]

I have to say that's one of the best looking female roegadyns I've seen!

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Orlog - 06-16-2013

Sharing this screen shot again because it's my favorite of Bea so far. 8D

[Image: fpYyGTc.jpg?2]

Bea looks strong willed, but she is a sweety! (looks alone from what I've seen haha!

Does anyone have knowledge of face markings? Is there one that looks like simple flames that isn't horribly big?

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Rhostel - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 11:50 AM)Fire Olive Wrote: Does anyone have knowledge of face markings? Is there one that looks like simple flames that isn't horribly big?

Like this?
[Image: b2l346K.jpg]

Or this?
[Image: ZfYhUyh.jpg]

There may also be flames in the tattoo options, but those vary depending on the base face chosen. I only went through the options for this particular face, and the tattoos available for this particular face are not at all flamelike.

(06-16-2013, 01:32 PM)Rhostel Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 11:50 AM)Fire Olive Wrote: Does anyone have knowledge of face markings? Is there one that looks like simple flames that isn't horribly big?

Like this?
[Image: b2l346K.jpg]

Or this?
[Image: ZfYhUyh.jpg]

There may also be flames in the tattoo options, but those vary depending on the base face chosen. I only went through the options for this particular face, and the tattoos available for this particular face are not at all flamelike.
Oh well that's what I wanted so thank you! The first one is perfect, I am trying to get a grasp on how my character is going to look. ((So I can Draw her in various situations!)) Thanks to everyone who has helped me through this process!!

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Rhostel - 06-16-2013

Cool! Oh, keep in mind that face paint options are left-right reversible. Meaningless for the second, but for the one you want you can swap it to her right cheek and make it more visible with that hairstyle.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to reverse them until after I'd gotten the screenshot for that one, Frustrated but you can see the full thing on the highlighted button when you zoom in.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - LandStander - 06-16-2013

(06-15-2013, 07:09 PM)Fire Olive Wrote: ^ ^ ^ That's good to know since I cannot see them without the Beta. I want to draw some pictures of them, but I don't know all the options and hairstyles they can have sadly =(
For part 2 of the beta phase, if you would like we can set up some kind of chat and I can just share my screen with you so you can look at all creation options. I can't remember which program does that as I deleted all my chat software. I know it was not skype (or maybe it was), but hopefully you know lol.

I suppose I should post a picture of my main. I will probably redesign her though because I realized she looks too pretty. I originally wanted her to be more "rough around the edges", but I just couldn't help myself, haha. 
[Image: 2zpl8vb.png]
[Image: 25qszud.png]

(06-16-2013, 03:49 PM)LandStander Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 07:09 PM)Fire Olive Wrote: ^ ^ ^ That's good to know since I cannot see them without the Beta. I want to draw some pictures of them, but I don't know all the options and hairstyles they can have sadly =(
For part 2 of the beta phase, if you would like we can set up some kind of chat and I can just share my screen with you so you can look at all creation options. I can't remember which program does that as I deleted all my chat software. I know it was not skype (or maybe it was), but hopefully you know lol.

I suppose I should post a picture of my main. I will probably redesign her though because I realized she looks too pretty. I originally wanted her to be more "rough around the edges", but I just couldn't help myself, haha. 
[Image: 2zpl8vb.png]
[Image: 25qszud.png]
That would be really nice if we were able to do that. Not having the Beta sucks if I want to draw certain pics!

If you happen to figure out a way, please, let me know! I would love it! Thank you for you time!

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Desphiria - 06-21-2013

I don't have a character yet, since I'm not in the beta but, I just wanted to say, that Skype lets you share screens. My friends did that to me a few times, it was purty cools. However, everyone's Roegadyn looks super cool!

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Kitty Wizard - 06-21-2013

I think Roegadyn are plenty pretty, just as all the others are! But people'll play whatever race allures them, and you gotta remember that the internet is infatuated with cats! I'm starting off with a Miqo'te, but that isn't to say I'm not going to fiddle around with the other races. x3 I have a super-thing for elves, so I'll probably roll an Elezen as well. Just waiting to get into char. customization, really.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - sugarfrosted - 06-21-2013

I'm actually seeing quite a few roegadyns running around right now. Most I see tend to be females. It's good to see more of them than in 1.0

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Noelle - 06-23-2013

I like Roegadyns. >u>

There are some wondeful examples in this thread of what makes them great.

I support the boom in Fem Roegs. <w<;

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Moonfire - 06-23-2013

After trying out all the diff character styles this is my favorite and will be my new main.

[Image: 1846249.jpg]