Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! (/showthread.php?tid=20403)

<OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - Oyuu - 08-18-2017

[Image: tumblr_ouvppg27Ni1vdh9yoo1_1280.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ouvppg27Ni1vdh9yoo2_1280.png]

THE ORDER OF OUROBOROS IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY FOR RECRUITMENT!

Update 08/30/2017: We have closed our applications for a short time to deal with the great amount we received. If you applied to us before this update was made, you'll be hearing from us soon about your application. If you apply after this update, I'm afraid you will have to wait for our Officer Team to open recruitment again to be processed. Thank you for being understanding!

Order of Ouroboros is an FFXIV Free Company and Linkshell on Balmung, dedicated to providing fun, lore-friendly roleplay with the theme of magic and mystical knowledge. We're a Rank 8 FC with a house in the Goblet, come find us at Ward 10, Plot 12! Open to NA and EU members alike, we provide plot-driven roleplay every Saturday at 4PM EST and dabble in PvE content on the side. 

The Order is a morally grey secret organisation with a varying cast of characters, and we're looking for new unique members to join the crazy shenanigans we get up to. Is your character interested in hunting voidsent? Or perhaps seeking a teacher or student for the magical arts? Maybe your character is just a treasure hunter in search of others with similar interests. 

Either way, the Order of Ouroboros dabbles in everything aetherial and dangerous. A safe haven for mages and magic - the Order aims to promote the responsible use of magic through teaching and perhaps some other... questionable means. Even those who do not wield magic can join as long as they can aid the Order's cause.

Interested in joining? Check out our website where you can submit an application! More OOC information about us can be found here. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here or PM me. You can also get in touch with our Officer team, find us in game and we'll gladly answer any questions: 

Oyuu Dataq, J'takra Tia, Arthurioux Duchamps, Kuina Bakuro/Mholi'to Valrei, & Shane Ma'iitsoh

Thank you for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon!

RE: <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - Oyuu - 08-18-2017

Just bumping as I posted this in the very early morning, oops.

RE: <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - Shady Individual - 08-26-2017

Hey there! I was wondering if you folks would be open to a rather eager student (or perhaps some morally-grey connections) for an ally? If so, please feel free to hit me up either here, or in-game (Shady Individual)! My character may not be able to join the fc, but I am always looking for new connections, and this sounds right up his alleyway, especially with his love of learning all things magic!

Looking forward to hearing from you again---this sounds extremely exciting! Big Grin

Wishing you the best in your recruitment! Thumbsup

RE: <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - Oyuu - 08-26-2017

(08-26-2017, 05:53 AM)Shady Individual Wrote: Hey there! I was wondering if you folks would be open to a rather eager student (or perhaps some morally-grey connections) for an ally? If so, please feel free to hit me up either here, or in-game (Shady Individual)! My character may not be able to join the fc, but I am always looking for new connections, and this sounds right up his alleyway, especially with his love of learning all things magic!

Looking forward to hearing from you again---this sounds extremely exciting! Big Grin

Wishing you the best in your recruitment! Thumbsup

Hi there! Luckily, we are a Linkshell first and foremost and as long as you are a member of that, you will be able to participate in our events and roleplay. Joining the FC is not a requirement (we just wanted a cool house and them XP buffs). 

We still ask that people looking to join the linkshell apply through our website - however, if you're looking for more of a collaboration, get in contact with me directly. I'm also available to answer any questions through PMs if you wish! Big Grin

RE: <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - raret4 - 08-28-2017

I am very interested in this group and have already sent an application ^_^

RE: <OoO> Mages' LS & FC Looking for Members! - Oyuu - 08-28-2017

(08-28-2017, 12:12 AM)raret4 Wrote: I am very interested in this group and have already sent an application ^_^

Thank you! You'll hear back from our officer team soon once we've reviewed it. Smile Thanks for taking the time to submit.