Hydaelyn Role-Players
RL Pictures. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: RL Pictures. (/showthread.php?tid=1945)

RE: RL Pictures. - Gerik - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 05:48 PM)xaaniko Wrote: Alright! Get ready!
Show Content

Oh my goooooood, you look like Brienne from Game of Thrones!
<3333

RE: RL Pictures. - xaaniko - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 06:19 PM)Gerik Wrote: Oh my goooooood, you look like Brienne from Game of Thrones!
<3333

If I was taller, maybe! I'm actually only 5'0" so not nearly as intimidating! She's awesome, though, so i'll take that as a compliment! Much love for the fearless warrior women. Thanks!

RE: RL Pictures. - Gerik - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 07:09 PM)xaaniko Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 06:19 PM)Gerik Wrote: Oh my goooooood, you look like Brienne from Game of Thrones!
<3333

If I was taller, maybe! I'm actually only 5'0" so not nearly as intimidating! She's awesome, though, so i'll take that as a compliment! Much love for the fearless warrior women. Thanks!

I love herrrr, and she is awesome!
You're just a travel-sized Brienne then! <3

RE: RL Pictures. - AkhutaiAngura - 07-24-2013

Grawr. Lotta good lookin' people out there in our community.. 

whyfor none of you live in Oklahoma? This state. I swear, it's worse than Montana. Or Idaho.

[Image: picture001_zps61e5ee25.jpg]

Also! Beard. That's me after two weeks of no shaving. I generally will keep the goatee/mustache combo, you can see it's a bit thicker on my chin than the rest.

RE: RL Pictures. - MadelineZeplin - 07-25-2013

*Drops her pic in* ^^
[Image: 5.jpg]

RE: RL Pictures. - BlackJaque - 07-28-2013

@ Kiyone- You look like one of the cast members from Pitch Perfect!

Here's me. Skyborn got me this awesome shirt, and it's my favorite article of clothing now. FFVIII represent!! I even had some deuces up.

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Ashren Dotharl - 07-28-2013

Finally got an updated picture of myself, just some random selfie I took when it was nice out.

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Azthran - 07-28-2013

So this is probably pretty close to how I look now just with a shorter hawk and no facial hair.

Also no idea how to use spoilers so nyah.

Ä°mage

RE: RL Pictures. - Arkghyom - 07-28-2013

So many people! They're so cute!

RE: RL Pictures. - Fiona - 07-28-2013

gives in to peer pressure
Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Clover - 07-28-2013

Time to add some photos of me as well! I'm a lolita (Japanese fashion), so please don't be scared *sweatdrops*.

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - BlackJaque - 07-28-2013

(07-28-2013, 05:17 AM)Clover Wrote: Time to add some photos of me as well! I'm a lolita (Japanese fashion), so please don't be scared *sweatdrops*.

Show Content

I love it. You rock that fashion.

I'm a gyaru, but honestly, it's a lot of work, lol! Kudos to you for going that extra mile. It takes me a long time to get ready to go out and do much of anything, I can't imagine your prep time.

RE: RL Pictures. - Clover - 07-28-2013

(07-28-2013, 06:39 AM)BlackJaque Wrote: I love it. You rock that fashion.

I'm a gyaru, but honestly, it's a lot of work, lol! Kudos to you for going that extra mile. It takes me a long time to get ready to go out and do much of anything, I can't imagine your prep time.
Thank you very much! ///
A gyaru! Gyarus are so pretty (*___*) I'm glad to see more Japanese fashion lovers here!

The first photo is a casual outfit, so that doesn't usually take me too long. When I go full Lolita as in the second photo, I can take nearly two hours to get ready, and I don't even use much makeup (because I don't know how. I fail like that). It's indeed a pain *laughs*.

RE: RL Pictures. - LandStander - 07-28-2013

This is one of the sexiest group of RPers I have ever seen. I think we should just all start procreating. Create a new master race of beautiful RPers.

RE: RL Pictures. - Hyrist - 07-28-2013

Show Content