Hydaelyn Role-Players
RL Pictures. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: RL Pictures. (/showthread.php?tid=1945)

RE: RL Pictures. - Duplicitous Dame - 01-08-2016

Oh hay... it's an updated peekture!

[Image: beep%20boop_zpsgoynqe5h.jpg]

RE: RL Pictures. - LadyRochester - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 01:11 AM)Duplicitous Dame Wrote: Oh hay... it's an updated peekture!

I LOVE that lipstick colour! How pretty! You're very pretty too!

(01-08-2016, 01:31 AM)LadyRochester Wrote: I LOVE that lipstick colour! How pretty! You're very pretty too!

Awww~ Thank you Big Grin! The lipstick is from Smashbox, and it's called "Infrared Matte." I put a touch of gloss over it for the shine.

RE: RL Pictures. - Miko Shiroi - 01-08-2016

I... actually look kinda like K'heyo.
Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Vanilluh - 01-08-2016

My...umm face...People think I'm 15 xD
 Dam you orange lightsies....It was like 3 months ago and was at night so I had to turn on lights qq

[Image: RfxZUxC.jpg]

RE: RL Pictures. - Fen - 01-08-2016

[Image: tumblr_o0nesd2C4U1s2a2k7o1_540.jpg]

Mysterious and indistinct individual of mysterious and indistinct gender

RE: RL Pictures. - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-08-2016

No one ever said it had to be a picture of a person.

[Image: xWg0hB6.jpg]

My cat is more handsome than yours.

I was talking to a friend earlier and pointed out how many of us seem to wear glasses. His response? "Well, of course spending 90% of our time in front of our screens s going to fuck up our eyes."

So here's me, using my glasses. 

Show Content

(01-08-2016, 09:49 PM)LadyRochester Wrote: I was talking to a friend earlier and pointed out how many of us seem to wear glasses. His response? "Well, of course spending 90% of our time in front of our screens s going to fuck up our eyes."

LOL! Well, your friend isn't wrong xD. But oh my goodness! You're lovely! I have to ask, WHAT SHADE OF RED IS THAT!?

Nope, I don't have a red lipstick obsession, not at all. Nothing to see here.

(01-08-2016, 09:53 PM)Duplicitous Dame Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:49 PM)LadyRochester Wrote: I was talking to a friend earlier and pointed out how many of us seem to wear glasses. His response? "Well, of course spending 90% of our time in front of our screens s going to fuck up our eyes."

LOL! Well, your friend isn't wrong xD. But oh my goodness! You're lovely! I have to ask, WHAT SHADE OF RED IS THAT!?

Nope, I don't have a red lipstick obsession, not at all. Nothing to see here.

If I remember correctly, it's L'oreal color juice lipstick in cherry freeze. 

My favorite shades are usually a lot darker, but I was in the mood for something brighter that day. Big Grin

(01-08-2016, 10:00 PM)LadyRochester Wrote: If I remember correctly, it's L'oreal color juice lipstick in cherry freeze. 

My favorite shades are usually a lot darker, but I was in the mood for something brighter that day. Big Grin

Squeee~ Thank you! Next time I'm out grocery shopping I'll have to look for it.

RE: RL Pictures. - Warren Castille - 02-01-2016

It is admittedly several years old at this point, but here's a pic of me at Otakon cosplaying Steiner and playing Souls of Black.

Show Content

Video not me:

RE: RL Pictures. - ElysiaAlptraum - 02-01-2016

I'm loving all the pictures in here. I just wandered through a handful of pages like it was nothing, oops :3

The person pulling the strings behind the keyboard is:

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-02-2016

lul here's some olllllllld cosplay back when i used to have time to make costumes....you know before kids and all that :T i'll get back into it eventually

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Faye - 02-02-2016

You all make me feel very gay.