Hydaelyn Role-Players
RL Pictures. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: RL Pictures. (/showthread.php?tid=1945)

RE: RL Pictures. - Warren Castille - 12-18-2014

TONBERRIES.

RE: RL Pictures. - Steel Wolf - 12-18-2014

(12-18-2014, 01:01 PM)Kitty Wizard Wrote: UH, I like to hand off my Moogle to people I like so that their place can be my save-point 'cause sentiments. However wrongfully gave Moogle out too quickly last time so with current apple of my eye, the gesture must wait.

...ohmigawd, Kitty! T^T

I wish I could give you my Moogle so you could give a Moogle. That is so sweet!! ;-;

RE: RL Pictures. - MikoBehnen - 12-18-2014

MOOGLE SISTERS

Show Content

Also: Must... own... stuffed cactuars

RE: RL Pictures. - Kitty Wizard - 12-18-2014

(12-18-2014, 02:09 PM)MikoBehnen Wrote: MOOGLE SISTERS

Show Content
ADORABLE♥! I mean, KUPO! Moogle We are blood now, you and I. 
I also second your sentiments on the cactaur. A tonberry is a definite need, too. I just prefer getting plushies from people rather than buying them on my own. Y'know? But then it takes a special kind of person to get me cactaurs and tonberries. ;_; Bought moogle on my own-some, so that's why it's easier to lend it out. For this reason I gave away my Nyan Cat and Kiro (CCS) plushies. They made great additions to my inventory while I had them but, alas, they were gifts in the waiting.

(12-18-2014, 01:46 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: ...ohmigawd, Kitty!  T^T  

I wish I could give you my Moogle so you could give a Moogle.  That is so sweet!! ;-;
x//3 Heh~ Thank you Wolf! It's really the thought that counts though. :'D Youssosweet. ♥~!

Edit - STEELSTEELSTEEL, I TOO HAVE A CHOCOBO *Theme ensues* They must've had the same breeder or something.
Show Content
Other edit - Not that anyone's likely to care or notice, but *looks terrible after work* and *Moogle's foot can be seen where it was early discarded after photos* I am a mess. There is even a trampoline in my room. ;_; Three steps to my left.

RE: RL Pictures. - jupiknight - 12-18-2014

Obligatory holiday family photo.

[Image: tumblr_ngt8klXQBW1qi3poxo2_1280.jpg]

(Grumpy baby girl. She was mad we went out.)

RE: RL Pictures. - Zhavi - 12-20-2014

Wheee fun!

[Image: YMCcpQj.jpg]
Last bday. Me with two of my favorite things: sushi and sake. There may have been some tipsyness at this point.

[Image: p7dlo2i.jpg]
Me with Aussie buddy at the hot springs with ex.

[Image: 9Gf5ARw.jpg]
Near the Arctic Circle climbing on rocks because they were there and why not.

RE: RL Pictures. - Oscare - 12-25-2014

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - PkThunda - 12-25-2014

[Image: tumblr_nh45ev8jqn1qjd5d2o1_1280.jpg]
Channeling some Tomie with my fake-mole on X-mas eve.
I hate that my glasses hide all the work I put into my eyes, thus glasses are out of the way.
Not pictured- my cane.

RE: RL Pictures. - Faye - 12-25-2014

[Image: gqoCxVd.jpg]

Festive Faye! You can't really see in any of the pictures I took, but the necklace lights up. Sad

RE: RL Pictures. - Atoli - 12-25-2014

A few Christmases ago I really felt like I missed being a kid and getting toys for presents so I begged my family to get me a Littlest Pet Shop plushie >_> They did but the saddest part was that I forgot the cute thing in the deep, dark depths of my closet and uncovered it again like a week ago. I NEVER REALISED HOW CUTE IT WAS AMAGAD

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Kitty Wizard - 12-25-2014

You guys are cute as buttons!

And if you were buttons, I'd collect you!

But you're not... *Holds empty button sheet aloft* ._.

RE: RL Pictures. - Unnamed Mercenary - 12-25-2014

So paper poppers were a thing.

[Image: 57UIjAo.jpg]

RE: RL Pictures. - Ikuri Aratani - 12-26-2014

I suppose I can share one of me :p

I don't often like photos of myself, but this one I can just about tolerate, so I use it for most things, >_>

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Parvacake - 12-26-2014

All da pretty peoples Big Grin

RE: RL Pictures. - Dogberry - 12-26-2014

[Image: MtgrxvP.jpg]

I'm so pretty.