Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Census, Part VII (Age--CLOSED) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RPC Census, Part VII (Age--CLOSED) (/showthread.php?tid=1935)

Pages: 1 2 3

RPC Census, Part VII (Age--CLOSED) - Kylin - 05-02-2013

Part VII of the census focuses on a very basic census question: age.

What age bracket does your character fall under at the start of ARR? This is also a great chance to formally announce whether your character was in the ARR time skip or not, as we can further add those stats to this poll.

For the sake of a controlled poll, remember that the time skippers were stuck in a place where the characters were unscathed by time (according to SE). That means if your character was 20 years old right before Dalamud, they'd still be 20 when they come out of the time skip (at least for this particular poll).

Age brackets are as follows:

12 or lower
13-17
18-22
23-27
28-32
33-40
41-50
51-60
61+

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Alothia - 05-02-2013

Alothia is currently 26.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Kylin - 05-02-2013

Ky is 25 at the start of ARR. He didn't take the time skip and I've thus had to fill up the last 5 years with all kinds of stuff. Cool

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Gerik - 05-02-2013

Gerik is 26 at the start of ARR and stuff. Coming up with stuff over the 5 years is hard yo.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Luka Paluka - 05-02-2013

Luka will be 19 at the beginning of ARR! He wasn't in the time skip as he was so young and his life didn't drastically change until Dalamud fell. The past five years have been pretty crucial to his personality developing, too!

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Manari - 05-02-2013

Manari did not do the time warp. So when ARR starts, she will be 23 cycles. I really wish I could have taken the time skip, because all the journals and events I have to write are a lot of work.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Olofantur - 05-02-2013

33 post time skip, wasn't locked away during the incident.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Eva - 05-02-2013

Technically 32 when she time-skipped but she'll note she's missed her nameday, so she's just going to tack on a year to try and make it all a little less confusing.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Kari Illderthane - 05-02-2013

Ashkara is 45 at the start of ARR although Im undecided on if she took the time skip or not.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Aysun - 05-02-2013

Aysun will still be 19 at the start of ARR thanks to zee time skip.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Arlon - 05-02-2013

Uruvion is 35 at the start of ARR, living through the 5 year re-build of the world.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Kassandra Dawn - 05-02-2013

Kass will be 29 at the start of ARR as she did not time skip.  and yes will be editing five years worth of events in my wiki....sometime.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Vareal - 05-02-2013

Both Isaac and Ailith are 27 at the start of ARR. Neither took the time skip. Ailith is still out to sea and Isaac is out and about in Eorzea. I've been reallllly busy lately so I haven't really gotten to flesh out what either of them have been doing for the last five years, but I'll get to it before ARR is released.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Lilszee - 05-02-2013

38. I haven't decided on whether or not she's taken the time skip, though. Leaning toward yes. It really depends on how Arcanist lore is filtered through. I can't very well have her be primarily an Arcanist if Arcanists didn't exist at all until during those five years.

RE: RPC Census, Part VII (Age) - Gideon Aryeh - 05-02-2013

Wasn't around for 1.0 so alas no time skip. Reese is taking his lumps like a man. Gotta finish my story thread "The Last Five Years".