Hydaelyn Role-Players
That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) (/showthread.php?tid=19255)

That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Deneve - 04-29-2017

I don't really draw with the intent to improve (i've decayed if anything) but on occasion I do produce stuff mostly OC oriented when I get into an RP community. So far it's just references for my main RP char haha
[Image: tumblr_op5pfptt2c1uvg3qzo1_1280.png]

And then a current WIP of more modern Higan x)

[Image: ab02e7d5db0ea4156b2e082b53f638f8.png]

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something - Alyria Winchester - 04-29-2017

I think your artwork is beautiful and wonderful! I love how you have Higan in the first picture. You really captured an innocence about her. 

Keep up the great work I know you will only get better!

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something - Deneve - 05-01-2017

(04-29-2017, 02:52 AM)Alyria Winchester Wrote: I think your artwork is beautiful and wonderful! I love how you have Higan in the first picture. You really captured an innocence about her. 

Keep up the great work I know you will only get better!
Late, but ty <3

And then the finished piece 2 days later

[Image: tumblr_op9fozhdVj1woovjuo1_r1_540.png]

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something - Aiane - 05-01-2017

They are incredibly cute, I like how the newest one ended up, looks fluffy and squishy!

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something - Deneve - 05-04-2017

(05-01-2017, 04:08 PM)Aiane Wrote: They are incredibly cute, I like how the newest one ended up, looks fluffy and squishy!
As it turns out, I'm the queen of very late replies x.x But thank you! (I thought I was getting email alerts but as it turns out, I'm not.)

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something - Aiane - 05-05-2017

(05-04-2017, 06:21 AM)Deneve Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 04:08 PM)Aiane Wrote: They are incredibly cute, I like how the newest one ended up, looks fluffy and squishy!
As it turns out, I'm the queen of very late replies x.x But thank you! (I thought I was getting email alerts but as it turns out, I'm not.)

No worries! Looking forward to see more of your work Smile

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something - Deneve - 05-05-2017

[Image: tumblr_opihh5t5e61woovjuo1_1280.png]
A sketch I did the other night when I couldn't sleep of my incredibly tense, inexpressive Miqo char =w= Also poppin in to say that I do take sketch requests but I'm a bit wishy washy on whether I'll deliver since I get frustrated easily with art

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Deneve - 05-08-2017

[Image: tumblr_opn1szDzhB1woovjuo2_r1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_opn1szDzhB1woovjuo1_1280.png]
I'll hopefully finish the rest later, but I'm slowly doodling a comic about a tale from Ye Olden Days (Midas) after having a convo with friends about PUG healers who think they're cutting edge meta when they're actually just being counterproductive lol

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Aiane - 05-08-2017

Oooh I know the pain. Would love to see comic cleaned up in color btw!

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Gegenji - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 11:06 AM)Deneve Wrote:
I'll hopefully finish the rest later, but I'm slowly doodling a comic about a tale from Ye Olden Days (Midas) after having a convo with friends about PUG healers who think they're cutting edge meta when they're actually just being counterproductive lol
With folks like that I tend to counterpoint with "your DPS doesn't mean much if everyone else dies." I like throwing up the deeps when I can too, but you are playing the HEALER class for a specific reason, so it's best you do that.

... Granted, I main SCH, so my DPS is usually just refreshing DoTs before going back to healing. Blush

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Deneve - 05-09-2017

(05-08-2017, 04:11 PM)Aiane Wrote: Oooh I know the pain. Would love to see comic cleaned up in color btw!

I dunno if I'll clean it up tbh xD It's just a fun doodle thing to kill time rather than something I find reward in, I guess?

(05-08-2017, 07:08 PM)Gegenji Wrote: With folks like that I tend to counterpoint with "your DPS doesn't mean much if everyone else dies." I like throwing up the deeps when I can too, but you are playing the HEALER class for a specific reason, so it's best you do that.

... Granted, I main SCH, so my DPS is usually just refreshing DoTs before going back to healing. Blush

I can usually solo heal most stuff save for maybe current content EX or Savage stuff (or we wipe and I can just blame the other healer outright) so it's one of those catch 22s for me @.@ Either I enable their bad behaviour, or I let the party wipe and waste the time of those not doing anything wrong.

RE: That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open) - Gegenji - 05-09-2017

I tend to not have issues healing either, but I'll still point it out.