Hydaelyn Role-Players
A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A other Balmunger joins the stage! (/showthread.php?tid=19161)

A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Masao Aniko - 04-20-2017

Hello everyone~

My name is Masao. Its nice to meet you all! I have been on Balmung since day one. But i recently got into RPing. My IRL friend was really into RP, but i never got into it until a couple of months ago. Now i have like....4 characters on balmung, all with a story (Bit of a addict i know) But i enjoy it a lot! I hope to make some friends here, and lets RP sometime! Big Grin

RE: A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Dawnstar - 04-20-2017

Hey, welcome to Balmung!

I've only just arrived on the server myself. It's a great place with great people, though, I'm sure you'l find a place in no time!

I look forward to meeting some of your characters :3

RE: A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Masao Aniko - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 05:19 AM)Dawnstar Wrote: Hey, welcome to Balmung!

I've only just arrived on the server myself. It's a great place with great people, though, I'm sure you'l find a place in no time!

I look forward to meeting some of your characters :3
Sure thing! Send me a message sometime, or add me on discord :3

RE: A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Y'idya - 04-20-2017

Welcome to the RP world! 

Feel free to hit Y'id up sometime if you're passing by Bouncy

RE: A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Thunderbolt300 - 04-20-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

But the real question is how many of those four characters are Miqo'te?

RE: A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Sileas Bishop - 04-20-2017

Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm always up to making new friends so feel free to send me a message or find me in game (Sileas Bishop). I know the feeling of having multiple characters since I have 7 and all with story haha.

I wish you luck! Moogle

RE: A other Balmunger joins the stage! - Masao Aniko - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 08:10 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

But the real question is how many of those four characters are Miqo'te?
Thank you! And none are Miqo'te xD 2 are Au'ra, one is a Lalafell, and the other one is a Elezen xD

(04-20-2017, 02:03 PM)Sileas Bishop Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm always up to making new friends so feel free to send me a message or find me in game (Sileas Bishop). I know the feeling of having multiple characters since I have 7 and all with story haha.

I wish you luck! Moogle
Thank you very much! I would love to RP sometime. I can be mostly found on Ayane Mayuzuma. I will be sure to send you a message :3

Posted by Y'idya - Today 06:25 AM
Welcome to the RP world! 

Feel free to hit Y'id up sometime if you're passing by Ul'dah or Limsa [Image: bouncy.gif]

Sure thing! I will Big Grin