Hydaelyn Role-Players
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) (/showthread.php?tid=18995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Nero - 03-31-2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6wtNeMUDL0

Hearken unto me, brave Mogglesguard!

As of today, this land and all of its people are now the subjects of Good King Moggle Mog XII! Therefore, by the will of the king, the laws have been altered accordingly. Be grateful to your kind and noble lord, kupo!

His Royal Mog-ness has been kind enough to allow his fluffy minions to transport your posts, as usual. However, under this new regime, your lack of kupo nuts is highly unmotivating and they'll deliver posts at their leisure.

Therefore, under the rule of your liege, all messages should include the appropriate amount of "kupo!" Donations of kupo nuts are also appreciated.

Note: There is hereby a duty tax for kupo nuts consisting to be collected at the beginning of each new fiscal month. Duties are to be proportional to an individual's income as according to their tax bracket. Details can be found within the appropriate tax code under Subtitle A, Chapter 3B, Subchapter K, Part VI, Section F, Subsection 2-2, Paragraph 5. Those unable to provide duties appropriate to income are encouraged to seek financial assistance and may be eligible for subsidies.

Rejoice, for under the wise wisdom of our Good King, we go forth in prosperous prosperity!

--

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Those of you who wish to demonstrate your devotion are highly encouraged to do so, kupo! The King, in his magnanimous magnanimity, shall reward the most splendid displays with his favour!

Thus!

Reply to this thread with the moogliest, mogliest post you can conceive, and the King may shower you with accolades, kupo!
  • Each unique user who posts in this thread with at least one "kupo!" in their post will be assigned a number. Post length does not matter.
  • Winners will be selected via random number generator from random.org.
  • Feel free to post as much as you want, but only one post will count as your raffle entry! No spamming, kupo!

THREE (3) GRAND PRIZE WINNERS shall ascend and have their earthly forms converted to the height of fluffiness as moogles, and they shall receive artwork of their selected character as a moogle, drawn by staff member Meishali!

Prize claim

Winners will be selected and announced on April 2nd, at 9 P.M. PDT.

After the announcement, grand prize winners should claim their prize by sending their requests and/or art references to Nero via private message.

Prizes must be claimed by April 5th, 12 P.M. PDT. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to another randomly-selected winner.

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Aya - 03-31-2017

Kupo! Kupo! All hail the huggable kupo overlords! :-D

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Kage - 03-31-2017

Everything is confusing when moogles have not edited their side info kupo!

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Ferus - 03-31-2017

Help me find TWENTY THOUSAND PEBBLES IN THE MOST OBSCURE CORNERS POSSIBLE, kupo!

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Roen - 03-31-2017

Can I dance under new management?

THIS IS TOO CUTE, KUPO!

I shall donate kupo nuts! (not kupo butts)

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Aegir - 03-31-2017

Kupo, kupo kupo. Kupo-kupo kupo kupo k~upo kupo. Kupo... kupo-kupo-kupo, kupo kupo kupo. <click><click>

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Teadrinker - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 07:18 PM)Roen Wrote: I shall donate kupo nuts! (not kupo butts)

Kupo butt donations are also welcome, kupo.

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Aurou - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 07:22 PM)Teadrinker Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 07:18 PM)Roen Wrote: I shall donate kupo nuts! (not kupo butts)

Kupo butt donations are also welcome, kupo.

Does this pom make my butt look big, kupo?

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Corelyn - 03-31-2017

Moogle V3.56 fully operational, kupo! Primary directive: Retrieve kupo nuts. Kupopo!

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Iron Bride - 03-31-2017

Kupo!?

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Gegenji - 03-31-2017

Free kupo nuts! They've been enslaved and harvested for far too long, kupo! THEY MUST BE FREE TO GROW WILD AND UNTAMED AS HYDAELYN INTENDED, KUPO.

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Sounsyy - 03-31-2017

must I deliver another epistle, kupo? my tiny paws can't possibly be expected to carry mail and all of these kupo nuts!

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Moonlit - 03-31-2017

All the kupo nuts belong to us! Kupo!

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - SapphireSkylines - 03-31-2017

Yay! Hail to the king kupo!

RE: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (with raffle!) - Martiallais - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 07:18 PM)Roen Wrote: Can I dance under new management?

You can dance if you want to,
You can leave your kupos behind!
Cause your kupos don't dance,
And if they don't dance then they're no kupos of mine!

Frustrated